More news about me and FSU football....

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well it turns out after alllllllll this time of me practicing and training like a madman and through two injures I am listed as ineligble this season due to transfer rules. Very nice of the Compliance office to tell me this now! The main reason this pisses me off is now I can't travel with the team to the bowl game! GRRRRRRRRRRR. Lot of work for nothin it seems. The positive out of this is this is considered my sitting out year and I have 06, 07, and 08 to play which gives me a lot of time to get some decent playing time. I still practice/train/etc. now just can't get in a game and can't go to the bowl game. I mean I guess this is just like my true freshman year without a redshirt if you want to look at it that way.

We are also have a lot of trouble at corner. EVERYONE is hurt at corner and it is too bad that I am ineligble right now. But I will tell you this. Once I get over these injuries I am coming back full swing for spring and will be bigger/faster/stronger than I've ever been and going to hopefully tear it up!

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the timing of the info bro but it's cool to know that we'll have a chance to see you on the field at some point next year. Train hard!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Nice attitude, bro. Stick it out and your efforts will pay off :thumbsup:

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Just think, now you have a bunch of time to put on some major size!!!

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Keep training bro,your time will come. everything happens for a reason

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. I hope to see you on the field on Labor Day at the OB in '06.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You don't give up untill you give up. Remember that, it'll help you to get through tough times.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats the way im thinking. I honestly feel I have the best off season training program of anyone on that team. I also feel I have the best work ethic of anyone. More so I am sure because I am an underdog and unproven. Just drives me that much more.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hi Lake.

Hope to see y'all in Jacksonville soon.

Love, Revenge - UM.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damn Lake, not being able to go to the bowl game is a bitch. You have a good attitude about it though, use this to fuel your fire in the off-season and hopefully you'll get some decals on your helmet

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
You can do it your a fla hottie. Good luck

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yeah Lake, I've told all my friends you've walked-on Florida St. at Cornerback - they freeze... speechless.. Now I'm counting on you ripping it up

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
yeah Lake, I've told all my friends you've walked-on Florida St. at Cornerback - they freeze... speechless.. Now I'm counting on you ripping it up
Haha awesome at least i am getting SOME credit. Hell I am prolly the only white boy corner in the last 8 years at fsu hahaha. But I will definitely promise you guys that I will give 100%. And I don't mean that fake ass 100% that people say they give. I am talking like don't ever go out and **** cause id rather be training or eating 100% lol. :head:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
no doubt, a white guy at corner is more impressive than a white guy at RB at FSU. Much respect... now go eat some M1T, just kidding

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
you gotta let me in on speed training they got you doing. I've read a little bit about FSU powerhour - mainly in that sad article about the kid who died... what's his name..? His brother transfered to Washington St (WR).

im drawing a blank

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Darling. Forge the first name. I think Devard when to WSU.

Autin was the kid who died at FLA. (And Meyer was the coach that died at FLA. :rofl:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
You got it. Devard Darling.
I thought he was supposed to go pro

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I coulda sworn he got picked reeeeeealy late, but got cut or stuck on the taxi squad.