you guys know anyone like this

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
this thread got deleted bc i accidently deleted my first post, idk why...

anyway...

There is this ass in my english class. Before I go any furter, know that I could break this kid in half.

Well he makes fun of me, mocks me, and on occasion strikes me in class. Every part of me tells me to kick his ass, but...

He lost his father about 2 years ago. He use to be a nice kid, but after that he turned into an ass. This is the only reason I dont whoop his ass.

Am I doing the right thing, or should I beat his ass?

You have the right to not take perpetual **** from anyone. Try questioning him as to why he's acting this way in a neutral and unobserved surrounding,if possible, reducing the need to him to posture and leaving no witnesses if you feel it's appropriate to threaten and/or hammer the fucker. Stay nice until it's time to not be.
Tried it. I told him I know hes only like this because he cant handle the loss of his father and/or other insecurites he has. The responce I got was "Shut the **** up, you faggot."

Now I can bench over double what he can. But I dont find the need to use it. I didnt want to bring religion into this, but I can take this knowing that Christ will one day deliver me from all this evil. If he can take being whipped and crusified, I can take a few smacks in the face w/o bitching.

BTW, im 17.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
He lost his father about 2 years ago. He use to be a nice kid, but after that he turned into an ass. This is the only reason I dont whoop his ass.

Am I doing the right thing, or should I beat his ass?

Tried it. I told him I know hes only like this because he cant handle the loss of his father and/or other insecurites he has. The responce I got was "Shut the **** up, you faggot."
I would say avoid him, keep your distance, stop responding to him, give him every reason to leave you alone. If you can do so without getting him in trouble, and more perversly to the point not getting yourself in trouble, and not looking like a weakling, get some kind of complaint against him on record. Let your parents know about this too.

Then, if it continues, take him down as quickly and painlessly as possible. It reflects a situation I was in back in high school. I logged a few complaints about this asshole with the assistant principal, she did nothing and things continued. One day this kid pushed me overthe edge and I quite literally almost killed him. Now, while that was going too far, I got out of it with no punishment whatsoever.

I managed that because I had a paper trail of complaints, plenty of witnesses to bring forward if needed, and most importantly I had told my father. After I beat this kid my father was down at the school threatening to sue them for negligence or some other thing if they did anything to me.

In other words it's the job of the administrators to deal with such situations and keep kids safe. I don't think I need to tell you the level of incompetence you find in most people in schools and that they fail miserably at this task if they are confronted with any situation that requires slightly more than the bare minimum of effort. If you give them fair warning that a situation is developing over time and they do diddly **** to correct it, taking things into your own hands is a lot easier to defend.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Leave it to CDB to come up with an excellent solution.

As a teacher, I agree that there is widespread incompetence in schools. Among the reasons for this is the fact that when educators and administrators have an extremely finite repertoire of consequences that they can impose. If kids don't fear suspension, detention, failure in classes, etc, there is nothing else you can do, except kick them out of class repeatedly, which really just reflects badly on the school...

Anyway, do as CDB says. Report the issue. If it continues, report it again.

I admire your maturity for dealilng with this in the manner you have. You're giving the kid a chance. If he gets his ass kicked, at least it wasn't without warning. If you have to do it, don't do it in school. A weekend would be best.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I admire your maturity for dealilng with this in the manner you have. You're giving the kid a chance. If he gets his ass kicked, at least it wasn't without warning. If you have to do it, don't do it in school. A weekend would be best.
It wont come to that no matter what happens. I will probably just report it, although im fairly confident that I have no confidence in the administration at my school. If I beat his ass, it will make me a hyppocrite (sp?), because I ask for mercy when I screw up, and how can I ask for it when I dont give him mercy?

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
don't beat him up, you don't want police to get involved. especially at 17.

listen to cdb

Danl4560

Awards
Violence is a tool of the ignorant.

Cliche aside, fighting him will result in an even larger problem for you. You are the bigger man physically, why not be so mentally as well?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I remember a few fights back in the day in high school, where the kid being picked on ended up whipping the bully's ass.

The bully would do the same thing, and the kid he was picking on was a good bit BIGGER than the bully. The kid beat him down but never actually STRUCK him. He just threw his extra weight around, pissed the bully off... bully charged him, bully got catapulted into the lockers and sent into dreamland. Kid never got in trouble either; he never struck back; just prevented himself from getting hit.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I agree, report it and than if all else fails, bring him down hard.