Cooking with the George Foreman Grill

  1. New Member
    Blazer88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    36.83%

    Cooking with the George Foreman Grill


    Anyone else use this thing? I love mine. My girlfriends parents got me the huge BBQ sytle (this very act put them into the "cool" category) one that stands on the floor. I can cook like 15 chicken breasts on it at one freakin' time! Very good for making your food ahead of time. Like, I can make all my lunches (lots'o chicken) that will last me two weeks. I just make 'em up and toss in the freezer. Anything that makes eat easier, I'm all for. What else do you cook on them?

  2. New Member
    IMPQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    35
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

    Thumbs up


    SALMON!!
  3. Senior Member
    sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    956
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i aint a big fan of the george. im more of a skillet dude....i feel more like a chef when im cooking my chicken, steak on it. and even though im not....love to think im a chef man.
    •   
       

  4. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    hamper19's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,471
    Rep Power
    882
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    30.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

     I used my foreman grill so much the ****er burned out on me and doesn't work now.  Great product, although I find some things to come out a bit dry, but maybe its the cooking time. 

     

    Salmon rocks on the thing!!

     

    h19
  5. Moderator
    WYD02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    817
    Rep Power
    555
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.88%

    That thing is my baby hahaha... What else can cook a burger in 3 minutes.
  6. New Member
    Blazer88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    36.83%

    I've never tried cooking salmon on this thing yet, I normally cook it in normal pan on stove with olive oil. I always figured the oil would just drain down the channels Oh well, 2 years and mine is still going strong, haven't burned it out yet.
  7. New Member
    aeoliantru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    80.98%

    We have one at work so I cook steak and chicken on my breaks.  It's extremely handy and allows me to eat better and cheaper than those poor vending machine divers. 
  8. New Member
    shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%

    i use mine atleast 3 times a day. i love it ,makes cooking go alot faster.
  9. New Member
    Rhinoman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    48
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    13839
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    91.48%

    Originally posted by Blazer88
    Anyone else use this thing? I love mine. My girlfriends parents got me the huge BBQ sytle (this very act put them into the "cool" category) one that stands on the floor. I can cook like 15 chicken breasts on it at one freakin' time! Very good for making your food ahead of time. Like, I can make all my lunches (lots'o chicken) that will last me two weeks. I just make 'em up and toss in the freezer. Anything that makes eat easier, I'm all for. What else do you cook on them?
    I have two grills small and a medium one, they are great.  Got good deal in Walmart.  In my cheating days I have done Burgers with 100% meat.  Taste great. Since I buy my chicken breast by bulk (20 pounds), is convinince to pull one and in 15 minutes is done.

     
  10. New Member
    Rhinoman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    48
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    13839
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    91.48%

    Originally posted by aeoliantru
    We have one at work so I cook steak and chicken on my breaks.  It's extremely handy and allows me to eat better and cheaper than those poor vending machine divers. 
     

    Totally agree bro.  You can easy go broke buying food, and besides most of them are greasy!!!!!! Well at least where I live.
  11. New Member
    Rhinoman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    48
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    13839
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    91.48%

    Originally posted by hamper19
     I used my foreman grill so much the ****er burned out on me and doesn't work now.  Great product, although I find some things to come out a bit dry, but maybe its the cooking time. 

     

    Salmon rocks on the thing!!

     

    h19
     

    I spray with olive oil, and others oils, That take a bit of the dry out.  I used to buy Pam, too expensive I found a plastic bottle made for oils that has a pump system.  and it work exactly like the Pam spray. So I reduced my cost to 1/8 of the use.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Solution Cooking with Quest Pastabilities!
    By The Solution in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 08:46 PM
  2. To those who use a George Foreman grill
    By F355 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 01:38 AM
  3. Cooking With The Mentally Challenged !
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 12:29 PM
  4. George Foreman's Grill $39.99
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 10:04 PM
  5. George Foreman grill....
    By JBlaze in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 05:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in