YO!!! **** you all

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
it is LG!!! I am in iraq after 3 different convoys from kuwait, got ied'd (its all good nobody got fucked up)... my keyboard does not ave te letter ...fucking sit wat te ****...you get te idea. I went past sooo muc sand...tis country sucks...watever dude. my deployment is going cool..I actually went to bum **** egypt...no pyramids, no spynx...noting...all fucking deserts look te same...and ere I am in anoter one....watever dude. o yea...tey gave me morpine to give out to guys tat are really fucked up...woop-dee-doo. Manbeast?Scotty? WW? BDC? rake?? and od course my fellow played out bitc??? wat ave you all been up too??...I will mail back in a minute...gotta email te family..leter

PEACE!!!

te LG (combat Corpsman)

:bow28:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good to see you LG, hope you are well
:cheers: cheers to the smartest youngest mind on the boards

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Oorah! Get some killer. Or should I say, Don't get some. Keep em safe bro. Good luck.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
That was pretty fucking funny, thankyou for your service.

GuardDog

GuardDog

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey LG,
Glad to hear from you. If you get a chance for a little R&R down in Bahrain, take it. Some of the locals set up some pretty good shops and ho-houses. At least that is what the air-force guys tell me. :thumbsup:
Seriously, stay safe bro, your in my prayers.
GD

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Hey LG,
Glad to hear from you. If you get a chance for a little R&R down in Bahrain, take it. Some of the locals set up some pretty good shops and ho-houses. At least that is what the air-force guys tell me. :thumbsup:
Seriously, stay safe bro, your in my prayers.
GD
Bahrain is much fun. I was stationed there for a year. Gold is cheap, alcohol is cheap and the sluts are even cheaper (so I have been told).

davisville64

Awards
it is LG!!! I am in iraq after 3 different convoys from kuwait, got ied'd (its all good nobody got fucked up)... my keyboard does not ave te letter ...fucking sit wat te ****...you get te idea. I went past sooo muc sand...tis country sucks...watever dude. my deployment is going cool..I actually went to bum **** egypt...no pyramids, no spynx...noting...all fucking deserts look te same...and ere I am in anoter one....watever dude. o yea...tey gave me morpine to give out to guys tat are really fucked up...woop-dee-doo. Manbeast?Scotty? WW? BDC? rake?? and od course my fellow played out bitc??? wat ave you all been up too??...I will mail back in a minute...gotta email te family..leter

PEACE!!!

te LG (combat Corpsman)
After reading your post, paying tax doesnt seem like that big a deal. Thanks man.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Word to the LG! Glad to hear from you. Thanks for your service thus far and make it home safe brother!

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
hey no problem, thank you all for your support...

DD59...I know a lot more than I used to ;) ... alright gents... rock the **** on

Later

Guardian of Life

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
peace bitches

i am going to go do some **** for the next couple of weeks...see you all on the flip side...

:shoot: :numbered:

LG

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
arty, eh? sounds like las pulgas area. :)

las pulgas, eh?...you know the area?...where abouts are you from??

lg

PS... to all.... word changed...my unit is not going out to do this said thing which is both this---->:frustrate: and this ---->:head:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
las pulgas, eh?...you know the area?...where abouts are you from??

lg

PS... to all.... word changed...my unit is not going out to do this said thing which is both this---->:frustrate: and this ---->:head:
formally Fox 2/11, then Kilo, then HQ 2/11 from the period of 4/98 - 6/01, then i got the **** outta there and switched to a pogue job in miramar. nothing like getting up at 0500 and running up sheep **** eh? LOL. (assuming they still call it that)

how long you been a corpsman in pulgatraz? there were a few that i remember in my day - perry, dykehouse, etc.