Grief from girlfriend/wife for wanting a transdermal?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Grief from girlfriend/wife for wanting a transdermal??

1. New Member

Grief from girlfriend/wife for wanting a transdermal??

Well, my girlfriends a Bio-chemist first off and has a pretty good understanding of this stuff. She doesn't mind me popping pills (1-AD), but she thinks the idea of a transdermal kinda weird. She says, "it just doesn't seem right". I do admit, it's kinda weird applying your supp on your skin and rubbing, but who cares? She's looked at 1-test and doesn't mind taking 1-ad for the effect, but how do I get a trans by her? BTW, she lives 80 miles from me at the moment, so I can get away with it during the week, but I don't want to stop on the weekend just to get it around her. Anyone else in this situation? Advice?

2. Banned

Put it in a Jergens bottle and tell her its lotion
  3. New Member

What!!!???? You used my Jergens lotion after you shaved your leggs???!~!~!! Oh well, since you have your razor out, start shaving your back pretty soon How do I explain that one
    •   

4. New Member

My wife doesn't like the idea of me using transdermals either, but I do it all the same. Try explaining it to her in detail - she'll understand.
  5. Moderator

I think a big fat "know your role" is in order!

JK ....
  6. New Member

I've always wanted to pull the "look bitch" speech, but I can't bring myself to that. Maybe I'll just give her some research material so she can see the benefit of a trans, and then maybe she'll agree. ****, she's a chemist, she should understand, right?
  7. Banned

Originally posted by Blazer88
    I've always wanted to pull the "look bitch" speech, but I can't bring myself to that. Maybe I'll just give her some research material so she can see the benefit of a trans, and then maybe she'll agree. ****, she's a chemist, she should understand, right?
    If shes a chemist, she probably makes pretty good money, so you might want to hold off on the "look bitch speech"
  8. New Member

Well, she'll be in good money after this year, once she graduates. Plus, she is paying for me to finish school after next year so I don't have to work anymore I know, I know, she's kind of a sugar momma, so I'm trying not to piss her off
  9. New Member

Haha too funny.  Yeah treat your sugar mama right.
  10. New Member

Hey bro try having a girlfriend that's a registered nurse that's very smart and get all the info on all the stuff. It's really hard trying to get the transdermal by her,but it was a trade off-transdermal for aas. She went for the transdermal.Peace
  11. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Originally posted by garyrabbit
    Hey bro try having a girlfriend that's a registered nurse that's very smart and get all the info on all the stuff. It's really hard trying to get the transdermal by her,but it was a trade off-transdermal for aas. She went for the transdermal.Peace
    I'm with Gary on this one...

My wife LOVES the physique since she remembers me back in the day (we've married for 10 years now).  I do an AAS cycle once or twice per year and she absolutely cannot stand the injectable "package" like needles, alcohol preps, etc.  We have a daughter so the remote possibility of her walking in was enough to make my wife say, "The lotion method is better"

Chemo
  12. Moderator

Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo

I'm with Gary on this one...

My wife LOVES the physique since she remembers me back in the day (we've married for 10 years now).  I do an AAS cycle once or twice per year and she absolutely cannot stand the injectable "package" like needles, alcohol preps, etc.  We have a daughter so the remote possibility of her walking in was enough to make my wife say, "The lotion method is better"

Chemo

hehehehe, she says she doesn't like the needles... but she really just gets sick of you chasing her all over the house pinching her ass -- damn that test heheheh! jk bro!

13. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I guess I'm lucky. My girlfriend bought my trans for me. And my fina! Yeah, I hit the jackpot.
  14. New Member

Just tell her: "look, if you don't like me going transdermal, then buy me some gear and pins. There's nothing weird about injections, right?"
  15. Banned

Originally posted by DaddyR
    Just tell her: "look, if you don't like me going transdermal, then buy me some gear and pins. There's nothing weird about injections, right?"
    Seriously, I second that.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.

Originally posted by Blazer88
    Well, my girlfriends a Bio-chemist first off and has a pretty good understanding of this stuff. She doesn't mind me popping pills (1-AD), but she thinks the idea of a transdermal kinda weird. She says, "it just doesn't seem right". I do admit, it's kinda weird applying your supp on your skin and rubbing, but who cares? She's looked at 1-test and doesn't mind taking 1-ad for the effect, but how do I get a trans by her? BTW, she lives 80 miles from me at the moment, so I can get away with it during the week, but I don't want to stop on the weekend just to get it around her. Anyone else in this situation? Advice?

Now it seems that Test is ruling your judgement, this will improve as you grow older. Once a women put a leash on you, they control you. If she blind loves you, she will accept you they way you are. I am pretty sure you can find  a way around it. good Luck!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just got back from Emergency room for lower back pain
    By DOMOkun in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 10:19 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 03:01 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 08:09 PM
  4. any benefit from girlfriend using symmetry x?
    By foggia in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 07:00 AM
  5. Looking for Info on transdermal cycle
    By jonny21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-20-2005, 08:31 PM