Sorry about the board problems

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had to fix a bunch of errors. The board is a whore. Its that simple.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i blame natedogg

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I am also to blame for the Katrina Disaster. My bad.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
haha no thats George Bush

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am also to blame for the Katrina Disaster. My bad.
hey nate, if there is any help you can provide in the battle against the high cost of living, rising costs of healhtcare, fuel prices, and the overall decline of the middle class quality of life...'preciate it.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
yeah, nate. Get these gas prices down, will you? And see if you can't bring some peace to the Middle East.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Screw that! Just give me the Powerball numbers Buddy....:wave:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nate keeps messing with me. Sorry but this might go on for a little bit until I can pinpoint the problem.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
wondered what was going on. kick some IT guys ass for me

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess I have to kick my own ass then...LOL....postindex table keeps crashing.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Nate, while you're busy with this universal problem-solving, can you do something about the Niners and the Giants please.....

thanks!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Nate I want the new Xbox for Christmas

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Whoa fellas, I'm only one man. One at a time please.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
he must have helped me out with gas prices, they are only 2.30$ where i'm at, thats how high it was before katrina struck. Thanks nate (by the way, I want a red bike for xmas, one with 21gears and a baseball card so I can attach it to the wheel and make it sound like a motorcycle. :) )

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
my 'new posts' option vanished. says searching has been disabled. :(

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yep no more search... :(

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read the announcement. Its not permenant. I might have to rebuild the index which could take 2-3 hours but I haven't decided if its needed yet.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doing it now. THats why the board is down. I tried to do while leaving the board up and it caused the server to crash and I had to put in a troubleticket to have them go physically push the on/off button. Its at posts 137k+ and has to reindex 335k :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally finished. Still have a bunch of things to check. It needed it bad!!!

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This site is a little bitchy about staying up, whore was a good term for it:)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Nate - I need 2 things.

1) A birth for the Miami Hurricanes in the Rose Bowl.

2) Jessica Simpson and the chick in my av both wearing only red thongs in my bed.

Thanks bro.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Nate - I need 2 things.

1) A birth for the Miami Hurricanes in the Rose Bowl.

2) Jessica Simpson and the chick in my av both wearing only red thongs in my bed.

Thanks bro.
1) Sorry bro, I already have the Trojans and Longhorns playing for the National Championship. I'm not a miracle worker here.

2) I just found out that these two girls have become lesbians and hate all guys. Sorry. I can get you Ashlee Simpson. Deal?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Search function will not be operational for a few days. I am upgrading mysql and vbulletin because it seems it will fix many of the problems. There are just so many patches you can do before you have to upgrade. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience but I am working as fast as I can.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
As long as the board is still here, all is good with the world.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Whoa fellas, I'm only one man. One at a time please.
What happened to all those elves who are supposed to be helping you? You weren't that short of protein powder, were you? I mean, that's just sick.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am updating Vbulletin sometime this week to 3.5 gold edition. The search is better and the overall interface is better. It will take some time putting all the custome templates into the new version so hopefully it will be up in the next week or two. I won't know until I start doing it which should be soon. I have to find a good 4-5 hour chunk just to install it and import the db along with the templates. Then I get to find any bugs or fix problems that will arise going from 3.0.1 to 3.5 (there always is!! :) )

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Bobo, did you get the donation I sent?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am updating Vbulletin sometime this week to 3.5 gold edition. The search is better and the overall interface is better. It will take some time putting all the custome templates into the new version so hopefully it will be up in the next week or two. I won't know until I start doing it which should be soon. I have to find a good 4-5 hour chunk just to install it and import the db along with the templates. Then I get to find any bugs or fix problems that will arise going from 3.0.1 to 3.5 (there always is!! :) )
Is it the reason why the Search option has disappeared?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Upgrade has been done. THere are some things that not working but I am working on them now. Chat, Arcade, smilies....it will tkae some time to iron out all the bugs but I will get ot them one by one.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear. Odd thing is, I made a post and started a thread. One post about 7:15 PM AZ Time and started a thread at 7:29PM AZ Time. After your announcement here...gone. No biggie...just an FYI :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear. Odd thing is, I made a post and started a thread. One post about 7:15 PM AZ Time and started a thread at 7:29PM AZ Time. After your announcement here...gone. No biggie...just an FYI :)
Yeah...it deleted everything form 10-15 minutes before it started...Couldn't be helped.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you guys see anything different or not functioning let me know. Right now I now the avatars aren't up yet, the quick reply windows isn't there, flash banner is sketchy....etc....

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
the smileys are in a weird spot and i dont think my last two posts came up, or they got deleted and i think a post from TP that i read got deleted...it was about having some of the beta MP's left and they will be on sale...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the smileys are in a weird spot and i dont think my last two posts came up, or they got deleted and i think a post from TP that i read got deleted...it was about having some of the beta MP's left and they will be on sale...
read up a few posts. Bobo mentioned everything 15 or so mins prior to upgrade got dumped. I had made a few post as well, and they are gone.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
read up a few posts. Bobo mentioned everything 15 or so mins prior to upgrade got dumped. I had made a few post as well, and they are gone.
lol, i guess i should read previous posts more often sry

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thing runs much quicker. Quick reply window fixed...one down...143 to go...

:lol:

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
This thing runs much quicker. Quick reply window fixed...one down...143 to go...

:lol:
Like Matt said, We appreciate all the hard work boss man. :thumbsup:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards