what is this guy on

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how many grams of test do you think this guy was on a week? is this marcus ruhl?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
He's sure to win the O with the new aesthetics mandate :lol:

You do realize this is not real, right? :think:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
ZMA...?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the dudes fake but it looks like ruhls face. who would take the time for something like this. im sure there are some bodybuilders who want to be this big. i wonder how long it takes him to whipe his A$s

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
This guy doesn't do much grip work from the size of his hands and he could have chosen a better bikini color, and by the looks of the bags under his eyes he's most certainly a doper. Damn dopers. Dope is probably the reason his nipples disappeared too.

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
He's on the latest designer steroid: Time-released Photodrol chewables.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
'Shopped, needs more tentacles, gay, etc.

Atlas

Awards
Since this whole thing is about something shopped, does anyone know of a site that shows you how to use PS? This is for a "friend" who DL it. Not myself of course because that would be saving $600....I mean it would be stealing! LOL

oldskoolbb

Awards
No.. I have seen this guy ...He is using a new supplement from a new supp. company. it will be released soon. Basically it is every supplement ever made from smilax-zma rolled into 1 with an ethyl ester added.You inject it in your eyeball for max effect. It is amazing what those esters will do.. by the way if the guy in the pic wants to win any shows...he needs to add some mass to his chest....

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
LoL... abs and legs give away the photoshopped pic