Re-Emergence. Lean Ones' Chronicle

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Some of you probably noticed that my beautiful mug has not been present around here lately. On the personal side of life, things have gotten extreemly insane and I just havn't had the energy or time available to put into constructively contributing to the board. That's all gonna change though.

I've been working 50hr weeks of construction, servicing private clients at night, and getting up at 4:30am to do my cardio and weight workouts 'cuz that's the only time I have to do it. I've been doing it because I thought I "had to".

I've come to the realization that I don't have to. It's taking a toll on me and everything good that I do for myself is slowly taking a back seat to paying the bills. I will not continue like this.

In light of my recent revelation, I've decided that I need to go back into fitness full time and persue what I love. I'm in the process of positioning myself so i can make that a reality. As part of the measures I am taking to accomplish this, I decided that I would chronicle my journey in this thread. It will be good for me. It will give me a reason to get back to my authentic self and sufice it to say, I have missed you guys and I could use the support from the ones who really know me. It's time to get bussy. This is my official "I'm baaaack" thread. I'll be posting updates along with filling you guys in on where the hell I've been and what i plan to do. Perhaps it will prove to be helpful to someone looking to do the same thing as I. Making a living doing the only thing that truly makes me happy. :head:

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro...I wondered where ya went.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Right on and good luck, LO! Life's too short to not do it!

whunterx

whunterx

Awards
Welcome back, I've missed reading your posts.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good to have you back, I wish you luck on your journey getting to where you need to be. I am with you and that whats the point of life if you aren't enjoying it. Do what you love, thats what makes life worth living!

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
good luck with the fitness gig; beats construction any day of the week. that's one job i have done and despised

redraiderdave

Awards
  • Established
Welcome Back :thumbsup:, you're posts have provided me with
very useful information.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
What's the point of working yourslef to the bone if are not enoying life? I agree completely with your new direction and wish you only the best. This board is made up of people that shed social norms in an attempt to acheive personal goals. As such I am sure your will find an enourmous amount of support here for your new endeavor. Find happiness. Money is secondary to mental well being. I wish you all the best.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back bud, missed ya. What are your first goals? Sounds like you've stayed lean-- who'd a thunk it?!

Good to have you back all cool in the gang now.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You haven't been gone that long! I look forward to reading updates.

Your only limitation is yourself

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back bud, missed ya. What are your first goals?
Thanks for the support fellas. Step one in the plan is to buy a house actually. A multi-family. The goal is to essentially have the rents pay the mortgage and free up income so I can transition back into fitness with a margin of financial safety. My girl and I are looking to do it together. Needless to say, the additional income will help as well. I'm just taking care of an issue that is holding me up on getting a mortgage right now.(leftover **** from the divorce) I should have a green light very soon.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
just the other day i was wondering where the hell you've been

good to see you back man and best of luck with everything!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back! The other day I was thinking, "WTF happened to Lean One?"

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good to see you LO, hope things are getting better

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back LO. Good to see you are trying to enjoy life since it's way too short.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I need to get in on this party! Great to see you again, LO. You are exactly right; do what you love, and have faith that you can. You have been missed! (What's your BF right now, BTW, and yeah, I still hate cardio...)
;)

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you back in action :thumbsup:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Wow! great to see all the responses. :thumbsup:

I would estamate bodyfat to be about 8% give or take. My nutrition has gone into the toilet along with any consistant cardio. I'm either tof-ing busy or too f-ing tired. :rolleyes:
Like I said though, that is all gonna change...

...And Bealz. Who you callin' little huh? :nutkick:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Wow! great to see all the responses. :thumbsup:

I would estamate bodyfat to be about 8% give or take. My nutrition has gone into the toilet along with any consistant cardio. I'm either tof-ing busy or too f-ing tired. :rolleyes:
Like I said though, that is all gonna change...

...And Bealz. Who you callin' little huh? :nutkick:
I think you should alter your avatar face in light of recent events................................

...make it more..........."smiley", say....

:) or maybe :D ...

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I think you should alter your avatar face in light of recent events................................

...make it more..........."smiley", say....

:) or maybe :D ...
Nah, Why would I want to mess with perfection? :D

Time for cardio now. (4:57am) :rolleyes:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GLAD to see you back, keep your eye on the prize of Fitness full time, and when you make it big, it will be that much sweeter.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back LO. As you can tell... alot of us were wondering where you are. Keep us updated and Bow couldn't have said it better.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see ya back LO. Money is nice to have but if your not happy making it then your wasting a big portion of your life. Good luck with everything.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I was wondering what took my drycleaning so long! :nutkick: :D

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have enjoyed your posts in the past, I,m glad to see u have the balls to chase your dream, if u make money doing what u r passionate about it is not really work. good luck...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Great to see you back LO. I too have been working tons of hours and dealing with moving, divorce, etc. So, to a certain extent, I know where you're coming from. I haven't trained for almost one month now, and my diet is crap. :drunk: I'm turning it around this Monday. I'm in my new place, and things are much better. Went grocery shopping and found myself purchasing only clean foods once again. :food:

Threads like this to chonicle your journey really help. Best of luck to you dude! :thumbsup:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, keep the responses coming. It's good to hear from you guys.

Here's a little update for ya...

The Ex wife called me last night to tell me she met with a layer and is seeking to "modify"child support. :rasp: That fucking bitch kicked me to the curb while getting involved with a coworker, was maried less than 9 months after the divorce, makes triple the money I do (not including her new husbands income), and is selling what used to be our home and will probably pocket 50 Gs. :frustrate

It took me a year to get back on my feet and rebuild my life from scratch and just when I'm at a point where i can do some things to improve my life, she's fucking with me again. :rant: It fucking amazes me. I am working myself to the bone, burning the candle at both ends, just to make ends meet. Meanwhile, my daughter tells me how they went shopping for jaccuzis!! :numbered: Unbelievable.

Don't count me out yet though. I have vowed to myself that her actions will in no way prevent me from following my dream and being supremely happy. She can suck my dick.

I hope she sleeps well at night 'cuz she's putting some bad karma out there... :stick:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One thing i have learned is that karma is a mutha. And its good you are able to come to a forum and vent, and also gain encouragement. Keep on keepin on, and live your dreams, and no matter what don't let another keep you down.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Dude....your story sounds so familiar. :think: I'm just glad I didn't have kids with this last bitch.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Dude....your story sounds so familiar. :think: I'm just glad I didn't have kids with this last bitch.
Dude, if i diddn't have kids, I'd be in Venice Beach CA Selling Intrafitt with Billy Smith.

I wouldn't trade anything i've been through for the Joy of being their dad though. True dat.

Thanks for the kind words fellas.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update

Good news!! :clap2:

I e-mailed a contact from my first job working in a club. I explained my situation and expressed an intrest in working for them again. She replied enthusiasticly and wants me to meet with their fitness director ASAP!

I think a job with them is mine if I want it.

Yeah Baby!! :dance:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Good for you, LO, I'm glad you are back on your feet :)

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why do some women seem to still want to keep fucking with ya even after it seems they have taken or done all they can to screw up your life, oh yea cause they can... Hang in there some day your children will see her for what she is, and that is sweet revenge......

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Why do some women seem to still want to keep fucking with ya even after it seems they have taken or done all they can to screw up your life, oh yea cause they can... Hang in there some day your children will see her for what she is, and that is sweet revenge......
I hear you brudda. However, it's dificult for me to harbor ill will towards someone that I was in love with and created two beautiful children with. I just don't have the stomach for that any more. I've resigned myself to the fact that she will do as she may. She'll pay the karmic debt sooner or later, one way or another. My kids will know the truth someday, but they will have to decide for themselves how to percieve her...

On a side note, i met with the director of a club i used to work for. Unfortunately, The offer just isn't what i'm looking for. I'm worth more than what they are offerring. I'll keep plugging away though...

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Another go

Applied for a full time PT position at BiG Sky. Nice Place. Ripe ground for building a client base. Spoke briefly with some one but it wasn't an interview. We clicked though. I e-mailed my current kick ass looking resume to him alomg with a decent cover letter. :type: I could do very well there if given the oportunity.We'll see how it pans out...

Last edited:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
About Big Sky... have any of you guys (or gals WG) heard of them? Got any opinions on them?

Seems right up my alley 'cuz their big on nutrition and Supps along with PTing.

The building is beautiful. Inside and out. And huge ass! Two huge ass floors! :box: :box:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
There is security in money, no doubt. Sometimes you can even "buy back" your health when you wreck it. But your greatest gift in life is TIME. You get one day at a time and can't buy it back once it's gone, no matter how much is in your bank account. I always say that only a fool doesn't plan for his future, but only a bigger fool assumes he even has a future. Look ahead, but live for the day my friend! Be happy with the work of your hands, it's one of the few satisfactions a man gets in his limited number of days he calls a life. I think you made the best choice and it's great to see you back my man! :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Why do some women seem to still want to keep fucking with ya even after it seems they have taken or done all they can to screw up your life......
Because estrogen is inherently more evil than testosterone. Pick up a copy of the Merck chemical index and look up progesterone and estradiol. It says that they can "reasonably be anticipated to cause cancer in the state of California". Not just in Cali if you ask me! It has no such warning under testosterone. Seriously, I've had my share of battles with men but have never felt the kind of hatred and blatant cruelty that only a woman can give you. Don't worry LO, walk upright and don't stoop to her level. What goes around comes around and she will be judged for her cruelty one day.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Because estrogen is inherently more evil than testosterone. Pick up a copy of the Merck chemical index and look up progesterone and estradiol. It says that they can "reasonably be anticipated to cause cancer in the state of California". Not just in Cali if you ask me! It has no such warning under testosterone. Seriously, I've had my share of battles with men but have never felt the kind of hatred and blatant cruelty that only a woman can give you. Don't worry LO, walk upright and don't stoop to her level. What goes around comes around and she will be judged for her cruelty one day.

Excellent post!! very true:)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Word up Doc! Thanks for chimin' in. :wave:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Welcome back...seems that you got all the mid-lifer's in an uproar with your antics...damn punk ass kids ahead of their time :numbered: :numbered:

I wish you well on your journey. Too many people get this figured out much later in life than you have. I, personally, have had to go through this same thought process several times in my life.....in fact I'm doing it even as I type. I hope you find what you are searching for....if you do, you will have a much better life than your ex. She cannot possibly be happy if she is still screwing with you.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
. She cannot possibly be happy if she is still screwing with you.
You know, you're not the first person that's said that to me. It's sad.

Anyway, I got a call From a company by the name of Malibu Fitness yesterday. They are a new Gym with a multi-million$$ facility currently under construction. I was told that in the beginning they would be using trainers from their first gym (under another name.) They couldn't afford to hire people from the outside til membership grew. Anyway, they must have liked my resume cuz they want to talk to me on Saturday. :thumbsup: Things are looking up.