Are you kidding me??? (More synthol morons)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
what a bunch of fucking idiots. hope their damn arms fall off.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
lol those are implants not syntherol.

CROWLER

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
Wow! Imagine the stupidity of these guys. They're checking themselves out and thinking how good they look. What a joke.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Someone please save us from ourselves...

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the first pic is hysterical. that looks so stupid. it doesn't even look like a bicep!
all the other guys are retards also, but the first one takes the cake.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what a bunch of fucking idiots. hope their damn arms fall off.
Don't worry, be patient. The guy in the first shot seems be loosing his right arm. It's already red and inflamated.lol

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
WTF man...these guys are such asses...those arms don't even look healthy..nonetheless look real...enjoy>>

what a bunch of fuckin' morons....wtf is wrong with people?

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
same thing that is wrong with those idiot girls that get FFF cup fake tits
Good point.

Idiots - all of them. But for every idiot out there, there obviously has to be another one who thinks it was a good idea and copies them...

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I for one am greatful to these guys for making it easy to spot them a mile away so I have plenty of time to run away - amentia is contagious.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if Wal-Marts oil change service also applies to these bad asses. You know, what are these guys thinking when they do this sort of thing? Really, what is going on in their small little pea brains when they decide to inject themselves with a drum of oil. I'd like to see how Dr. Phil would handle these cool guys. *smack* "What in the hell is wrong with you!"

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAMN DAMN DAMN

Those FUCKING IDIOTS look ridiculous. Has anybody seen the SpongeBob Square Pants cartoon when he has blow up arms? WHY WHY WHY:nutkick:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
the first guy looks proud......i just want to punch him right in the fucking grill and take that stupid fucking smile off his goddamn face.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
the first guy looks proud......i just want to punch him right in the fucking grill and take that stupid fucking smile off his goddamn face.
lol, that's exactly what I was thinking...these guys actually are proud of themselves and think they look good. How, I have NO idea...maybe just pure insanity?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to inject my penis with snythol just to piss you off. You think it hurts now...

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why you guys are so uptight. I'm gonna get me some of this synthol stuff. No more worrying about diet, dangerous chemicals or worst of all--lifting weights. I can just inject oil into myself and get hyoooooooge.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
just so everyone isn't confused that isn't synthol .. those are implants

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
The first guys arms look like an old fat ladies does....

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
It is neither synthol nor implants - the Stupid has leaked from their brain and into their arms.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the third pic best. Look at the real bodybuilder holding his hand. His face seems to say "I'm trying to smile while my hand is covered in a soft, smelly turd."

I think the first one is implant, other 2 = synthol.

The good thing is they all look unnatural and very stupid.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why you guys are so uptight. I'm gonna get me some of this synthol stuff. No more worrying about diet, dangerous chemicals or worst of all--lifting weights. I can just inject oil into myself and get hyoooooooge.

I hear ya bro all these other guys in this thread are just haters. :icon_lol:

CROWLER

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
Those idiots give the true bodybuilders a bad name. They remind me of those super big golf drivers, like the biggest bertha etc. Cartoonish. Do you think those dudes ever get laid?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
compensating for a small penis with huge arms...

tisk, tisk, tisk; what a shame

TheStud121

Awards
That first guy looks like someone strapped a ham to his arm...lol :lol:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Those look photoshopped. I can't believe they are real.

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
****, whatever happened to compensating for having a small penis by just not having sex? :toofunny:

Ha ha... not that it applies to ME, mind you! :aargh:

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Fucking retards, that makes a horrible name for bodybuilding. If you can even consider them even close to one.

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
i also love the fact for Greg Valtentino will deny using Synthol haha

knox

Awards
  • Established
come'on...nobody here has ever considered using synthol? ya these guys look like the michelin man because of their implants what not, but i know several guys who use synthol that look pretty good.

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
come'on...nobody here has ever considered using synthol? ya these guys look like the michelin man because of their implants what not, but i know several guys who use synthol that look pretty good.
you think Ronnie does?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you think Ronnie does?
:sick: Are you sick, I am sorry I dont always think Ronnie is aethestically pleasing, but if you ever watch Unbelievable you will see that all his muscles contract, and relax, never looking like they're pumped all the time, nor do you see any site injections. Now if you want to syn used look at King Kamali, and Johnnie Jackson pre Toronto win.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
umm...no

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by knox
How can you take any pride in injecting synthol?

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
ohh big sexy....infected arms..... slurrrp slurrp

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
ok a lot of people here obviously have no idea what synthol actually does

i'm not advocating its use and i personally have no desire to use

with that said

when someone is a very advanced bodybuilder but a single body part due to genetics lag behind another synthol can help out a lot and if used properly NO ONE will know anyone used it

synthol is an oil that briefly expands the fascia of a muscle (the same premise behind DC stretching) with the expanding muscle it makes it easier to fill in that new "void" with new muscle .. synthol pretty much has to be used in conjuction with AAS as one's body must be in a very anabolic state in order to grow new muscle quick enough

synthol does NOT stay in the body very long and your muscle is not bigger because its filled with oil .. its bigger because new muscle was able to grow due to the stretching of the fascia

now if people here are fine with using AAS i don't really understand why people have such a huge problem with synthol

these fucking retards have implants in their muscles

and greg valentino may NEVER have used synthol .. i don't know .. but the douchebag DEFINITELY has implants

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
ok a lot of people here obviously have no idea what synthol actually does

i'm not advocating its use and i personally have no desire to use

with that said

when someone is a very advanced bodybuilder but a single body part due to genetics lag behind another synthol can help out a lot and if used properly NO ONE will know anyone used it

synthol is an oil that briefly expands the fascia of a muscle (the same premise behind DC stretching) with the expanding muscle it makes it easier to fill in that new "void" with new muscle .. synthol pretty much has to be used in conjuction with AAS as one's body must be in a very anabolic state in order to grow new muscle quick enough

synthol does NOT stay in the body very long and your muscle is not bigger because its filled with oil .. its bigger because new muscle was able to grow due to the stretching of the fascia

now if people here are fine with using AAS i don't really understand why people have such a huge problem with synthol

these fucking retards have implants in their muscles

and greg valentino may NEVER have used synthol .. i don't know .. but the douchebag DEFINITELY has implants

Thanks Glen I knew you would say it better than me with all use lawyer up edjamaction thing. :)

CROWLER

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
haha anything to save you the time crowler .. your an important man with a busy schedule .. gotta keep you freed up ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol hey come on I said they were implants the 3rd post down or so but theywouldn't listen to me.

BTW I AM busy I am trying not to get caught at work posting on the internet lol

CROWLER

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
lol i know crowler its just fun busting your balls

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!!!

What are the bicep implants made out of? Silicone or something?
i don't know the answer to that .. some type of oil bag i would imagine though

i doubt they are legal in the U.S. but i could be wrong about that

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
:wtf:I thought that was the result of liquid creatine, cell-tech and myo-statin inihibiters. O and "strict diet and training."