Arnold's bodyfat %?

The Doberman

Awards
Although he was at times very ripped, I notice Arnold had a higher bodyfat than alot of other bodybuilders.

He does not have a whole lot of veins sticking out. I think this look is alot better than the extremly ripped bbs of today.

Wondering, what do you think he BF% was in these pics?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
In either of those pics, i'd give him 7% (mostly b/c he is so massive he's that low...BF is just a ratio).

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Never notice he only has a 4 pack and his one bicep looks completely diff than the other when flexed.

BTW the BF is approx 20% lol

CROWLER

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
the peak in his left bi is unreal :jaw:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Yes it is.

Anyone can get peaks like that you just have to do concentration curls lol j/k

Some people actually think you can get a peak by what exercise you do HAHA

CROWLER

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That peak seems like 1.5" ABOVE his delt. I think he had very symmetrical arms, it's just his posing and the picture that shows them different.

I find the veins on his biceps on the 2nd pic very interesting: they are almost exactly symmetrical. I've never seen anyone with the main veins so exactly alike on the left and right arms.

I, like a lot of other people, have a long vein like that on my right arm but a totally different pattern on the left side. Anyone else have perfectly symmetrical veins?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Both the veins on my biceps run down my bicep in a straight line in around the same spot. Other veins, well my bf% is not that low to see the other ones besides the main one. lol.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
My vascularity sucks - I seriously have to be below 9-10% even to see the veins in my bi's. My kid brother, on the other hand, can be fat as hell and his still pop right out. Go figure:)

As for symmetry - the right one is a single vein that y's off about 2/3 the way down, I actually have 2 in my left.