****, Looks like this next Hurricane Is Gonna be a Bitch too.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Two in a row of this caliber? What are the odds? Looks like this one might be a Cat 5 by the time it makes landfall.

Man this is bad news.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
those people in the gulf can't catch a break. this storm will hit in places that louisiana was sending it's refugees. those poor souls; they have my prayers

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it sux. We got alot of ppl from Louisiana over here in Tx. Seems this one is coming our way. I'm in San Antonio, hope it doesn't cause to much damage. They say it's gonna pass just to the right of us, so we still might get the winds/rain. The only thing that concerns me are the two huge trees in my front yard. Gonna see if I can get them trimmed in the next two days. Good luck to all in it's path, god bless.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
If any of you watched the weather channel today, and you saw the guy that was in seabrook, he was about 5 minutes from my house. I live about 2-3 minutes away from the water (at most a mile from the coast). I'm hoping that this cat. 5 bitch leaves at least a little bit of a house for my parents and I to return to. I'm praying it does. I left my house at 9 this morning and headed north. I'm about 40 miles from Tyler and now I can only watch, wait, and hope. God this is so fucking nerve-racking it's not even funny.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
This is just insane. I pray that this one is overhyped just to be on the safeside of things. The Gulf coast is one place I always said I would live, but now I don't know.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That sucks bros, stay safe and pray all goes well. This is just horrible to see again so shortly after Katrina