- 03-18-2003, 10:33 PM
- 03-18-2003, 10:46 PM
uh.... a LOT... would rather not think about it actually
- 03-19-2003, 12:21 AM
I spend about 14,000 per week on food.
That`s in yen.
03-19-2003, 12:27 AM
03-19-2003, 09:38 AM
Man I almost forgot about Aldi, there's one by my work that I used to always go to, dirty cheap!Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02
30 bucks? We shop at aldi...cheap as hell....
I'm with Biggin, I'm not sure I want to know....too much But if I guessed, I'd say maybe around $80-100/ week I think.
03-19-2003, 10:05 AM
No wonder I'm always broke. That on top of whey, malto, vits, liver tabs, etc....
Similar Forum Threads
- By curt2go in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-08-2012, 05:10 PM
- By ahf318 in forum BulkingReplies: 23Last Post: 10-31-2008, 03:27 PM
- By SigEp05 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2005, 07:35 AM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-30-2002, 10:08 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 11-08-2002, 03:34 PM