Read and Understand

  1. Read and Understand


    Gentlemen and Ladies

    I am writing this to clarify something that came up last night and has been talked about before. That is source posting or asking about sources. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL IT BE TOLERATED PERIOD. This includes PH's, reseach chemicals, AAS, and anything else.. We are not trying to be a bunch of dicks but some of this has gotten out of hand...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    Gentlemen and Ladies

    I am writing this to clarify something that came up last night and has been talked about before. That is source posting or asking about sources. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL IT BE TOLERATED PERIOD. This includes PH's, reseach chemicals, AAS, and anything else.. We are not trying to be a bunch of dicks but some of this has gotten out of hand...
    Good to know on the research chems...

  3. Well there has been some "interesting" posts as of late trying to skirt around things
    •   
       


  4. i personally don't even think we should be discussing "what good brands are" .. just brings unwanted attention

    JMO
  5. Ghosting
    Ghosting's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    i personally don't even think we should be discussing "what good brands are" .. just brings unwanted attention

    JMO
    Bump to that.

  6. Some people just don't understand that Bobo can get in deep **** because he owns the board. There are boards for sources and this is not the one.

  7. We WILL ban those who chose to ignore this simple rule. I hate doing it, but it is for the good of all.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    i personally don't even think we should be discussing "what good brands are" .. just brings unwanted attention

    JMO
    I think that is going over board, but hey whatever.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    Gentlemen and Ladies

    I am writing this to clarify something that came up last night and has been talked about before. That is source posting or asking about sources. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL IT BE TOLERATED PERIOD. This includes PH's, reseach chemicals, AAS, and anything else.. We are not trying to be a bunch of dicks but some of this has gotten out of hand...
    Please clarify, since I believe one of the board sponsors deals almost exclusively in research chemicals.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    We WILL ban those who chose to ignore this simple rule. I hate doing it, but it is for the good of all.
    I have no problem with it.

  11. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    We WILL ban those who chose to ignore this simple rule. I hate doing it, but it is for the good of all.
    I have no problem with it.
    I have no problem with you having no problem with it
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Kaboju
    I think that is going over board, but hey whatever.
    You don't own the board.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pcn
    Please clarify, since I believe one of the board sponsors deals almost exclusively in research chemicals.
    It means don't talk about it much if at all.

    Sponsors probably will change anyway.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  14. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    We are not trying to be a bunch of dicks but some of this has gotten out of hand...
    I'm gonna bump this.

    Not intending to be a dick and inability to be a dick are two different things. Please guys, I have a job to do...lets not push it (me).
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...
  15. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    Gentlemen and Ladies

    I am writing this to clarify something that came up last night and has been talked about before. That is source posting or asking about sources. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL IT BE TOLERATED PERIOD. This includes PH's, reseach chemicals, AAS, and anything else.. We are not trying to be a bunch of dicks but some of this has gotten out of hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Quote Originally Posted by pcn
    Please clarify, since I believe one of the board sponsors deals almost exclusively in research chemicals.
    It means don't talk about it much if at all.

    Sponsors probably will change anyway
    .
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...
  16. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Thanks for the recent reduction of threads/post of this nature.

    I like being helpful much more than being an arsehole...I think

    Sincerely...thank you.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Wacky chest injury - please read and advise...
    By BigVrunga in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 02:27 AM
  2. READ AND DESTROY! (My first cycle plans inside)
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 11:50 AM
  3. 17aa and understanding it
    By inertia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 06:19 PM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 01:49 AM
  5. Commercial Trandermals shutdown for good? Read and post
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-05-2002, 08:16 PM
Log in
Log in