Fox News

  1. Fox News


    with all the Hurricane Katrina coverage, I've been glued to the TV, (partly because I've been here @ work 98% of the time since the storm hit)... Anyway, we just got DirectTV here @ the firehouse, & we've been watching Fox News... I gotta tell ya, those are some friggin' hotties on there!! We all think they need to do some sort of Fox News Foxes calendar or something... Although, I have to admit, I also think the girl on CNN in the mornings is easy on the eyes too.....


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Yjyankee
    with all the Hurricane Katrina coverage, I've been glued to the TV, (partly because I've been here @ work 98% of the time since the storm hit)... Anyway, we just got DirectTV here @ the firehouse, & we've been watching Fox News... I gotta tell ya, those are some friggin' hotties on there!! We all think they need to do some sort of Fox News Foxes calendar or something... Although, I have to admit, I also think the girl on CNN in the mornings is easy on the eyes too.....
    Dude, you need to get laid. Hey kwycke, can you help a brother out. Thanks.

  3. Dude, you can't honestly say those girls aren't hot..
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Yjyankee
    Dude, you can't honestly say those girls aren't hot..
    I'm married, how dare you.

  5. Fox news foxes. Maybe someone will try to outdo them with porn star news readers someday.

  6. Personally, I liked it better when the people reporting the news actually had a clue about what was going on. And, oh yeah, when the 'real news' and entertainment news were actually two different things. But, ah well... I guess I am getting old.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Yjyankee
    with all the Hurricane Katrina coverage, I've been glued to the TV, (partly because I've been here @ work 98% of the time since the storm hit)... Anyway, we just got DirectTV here @ the firehouse, & we've been watching Fox News... I gotta tell ya, those are some friggin' hotties on there!! We all think they need to do some sort of Fox News Foxes calendar or something... Although, I have to admit, I also think the girl on CNN in the mornings is easy on the eyes too.....
    There are some lookers on there, that's for sure. I have some skill with graphics programs, and one time I started downloading headshots of the Fox women to do a little cutting and pasting and get some Fox Hottie porn shots. Solo, soft core of course. Basically just good nudie pics. Just never got around to it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Dude, you need to get laid. Hey kwycke, can you help a brother out. Thanks.
    Sure, he can borrow your momma from me

    BTW, go cut the grass you red-headed step child!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Sure, he can borrow your momma from me

    BTW, go cut the grass you red-headed step child!
    I'm not a red head you jerk.

  10. i think they call it foxy news

  11. Laurie Dhue!
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Sure, he can borrow your momma from me

    BTW, go cut the grass you red-headed step child!
    negative. he still hasn't gotten around to the grass over here yet. lazy ass mofo
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A positive Steroid report from Fox News
    By fatsuperman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 01:27 AM
  2. For the FOX News lovers on here:
    By jweave23 in forum Politics
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 10-24-2004, 10:33 PM
  3. Fox news
    By toastynoodles in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 01:14 AM
  4. Fox News Reporter on BB.com Forums
    By ke0ki in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-21-2004, 07:53 AM
  5. Fox News steroid special
    By GangstaJDog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2004, 01:41 AM
Log in
Log in