Man-UP for Matt and CNW!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Okay dudes, time for us to be there for one of our long time board supporters and friend.

CNW is going through a tough time right now and Matt is asking for our help. Here's the link to his thread. If each person here makes a small order, I'm sure it would help him out a great deal. Let's help someone out who has always treated us well.

Let's keep track of the order number in this thread so others can see the support given.

Let me be #1.

shyboy

Awards
I couldn't agree more. CNW has always been straight up good
service & advice to all the AM members. Matt's gone out of his way
to help us even when it may have cost him $$$ and he is a good honest
guy .
Everybody at least for their latest order step up & get your supps
from CNW. & for those who have never ordered, CNW's products are
quality stuff. I swear by his CEE, AAGK, & taurine powders!!! The pump
is almost painful it is so good.
Matt has always helped us, lets help him out a little!!!!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for an order today. That'll be #2.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to send him a check. I'm not rich, but I can spare a few hundred bucks for Matt, everything counts. I don't even want any products. Can we look into starting a fund for him? Can a mod look into this please?? God bless him. Please guys, support him as best you can!! He has totally been there for all of us, let's take care of him now that he needs us.

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
man thats a damn shame...ive been shopping with him for a while...will definitely figure out something i even remotely need to order

ill post this on other board too

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about to send him a check. I'm not rich, but I can spare a few hundred bucks for Matt, everything counts. I don't even want any products.
ditto
Can we look into starting a fund for him? Can a mod look into this please??
Working on it as we speak.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ditto Working on it as we speak.
I made contact with Matt, as an individaul (not a board representative), regarding my (our) support of him financially and spiritually.

In the event that something more substantial (board approved) regarding the sponsoring of Matt/CNW during this time comes to be, you would hear it from others with greater authority than myself.

Forgive me if I, in any way, suggested or implied, that I represented AM or Bobo in this matter. I do not. Matt is my friend and I will do what I can to be one in this time of his need.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Order #3 with extra money on the way. And don't forget about the most powerful thing we of faith can give him: prayer.
James
5:16b - The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
Let us not forget those that have done so much for us. Everyone here can spare at least a small amount of money either on an order or simply by sending it to him, and everyone can spare five minutes to pray.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Order 4 just placed. Will look more tomorrow and see what else myself or friends can use. Keep your chin up friend. You have a lot of people who care about you.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
my prayers are with you; god bless

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I made contact with Matt, as an individaul (not a board representative), regarding my (our) support of him financially and spiritually.

In the event that something more substantial (board approved) regarding the sponsoring of Matt/CNW during this time comes to be, you would hear it from others with greater authority than myself.
Thanks B. I hope something gets approved soon.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I don't need any supps (I placed 3 orders with Matt last months), but Im sending more money his way and my prayers.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i wish i had some money right now, but i promise i will send him some bucks when i get the chance.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Matt, let us know what we can do for you. Prayers and my order is on the way. This man has been good to us, give him a hand if you can.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmmmm... Well I'll need more Thunder in December. I'll send my order in next week.

djs2000

Awards
Trying to compose an order, but I can't remeber the name of his nootropic caps that included Piracetam.

Anyone remeber?

Matt will stay in my prayers.

rhunt000

rhunt000

I luv my tee, thanks NP
Awards
#5 Just placed my order. Great price on the Celadrin and Glucosamine.

daddymc

Board Supporter
Awards
#6 placed. Great deal on Caffeine caps and Power Jolt.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
#7 Put mine in last week and will put another this week.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
placed my order the day he posted

50joe

Awards
  • Established
Although I still don't understand what is going on there, just asuuming about the RC's, I am def going to figure out an order for some stuff, bc CNW has been an amazing place to shop, and great service, and I'd like to continue ordering in the future. Good luck matt, and you're in my prayers also, to come out on top of this case against you, you're a stand up contributor to the community!

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try to see what I can scrape up for an order. Just bought $80. worth of hygene products here in Baton Rouge, LA to donate to the Hurricane Katrina victims. Being a broke firefighter, I'll see what I can do though, because I've had great service/products from Matt & Custom....

Good luck w/ this, my prayers are w/ you.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I am just simply amazed...as I have many, many times in the last few days, I am just absolutely overcome with emotion right now because of the generousity and compassion shown by people I have never met but no doubt call friends.

I honestly do not knwo what is going to happen...it seems after processing the 6 hours of questions I was asked that indeed I will be made an example of. What they do not know, however, is that I already plan to be an example to them of someone who has hope is something greater than all of this and it will see me through this.

I just sincerely thank all of you with everything I have.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if someone could update me on what is going on... a PM would be good also...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Matt...you've been a very respected business person, board member, and friend. There are few and far between who see life and do business the way you do. This is the least we can do for you bro. I really wish it could be more.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
You got my support. Lemme just check my bank account and I'll make an order. I hope you get through this okay.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Done.....Matt has always been there to get us what we wanted at a great price. He's bent over backwards to keep us happy here. Helping him out should be a no-brainer for everyone here who is as stand-up as he is. You know damn well that he would not think twice to help us....so as Cuffs said...MAN UP :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

BTW....Great idea CUFFs and B....I love it when I see us covering each other. :cheers: :cheers:

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
I was putting a pretty big order together, I think I might have hit on the root of Matt's troubles. Being from Missouri (Matt's Eastside, I'm Westside) and having discussed the topic with Matt in the past; I think I have it. I won't say, but saidly I don't think its a RC that has him in the vise.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Illicit drugs ae absolutely, positively not involved.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Matt, didn't mean anything by that. I'm just pissed that Big Brother is always watching but rarely knows what the hell he's talking about.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Found some cash & made an order of the CreaEthyl Extreme!!

gqsuperman

Awards
assuming

since the juggernaut and hair care stuff isn't there anymore, i'm assuming this is the cause for all the grief?

it's a shame they are attempting to make an example of CNW. not really sure what it will accomplish.

whats next....crack down on the ED supplements....then we're all screwed!

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My order is coming soon just let me get cash together. Within a week or two. Best of luck.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I tried to get onto the site and place an order and its down. Anyone else having this problem?

BMW

Awards
  • Established
matt is there anyway u can disclose just how much u would need i would like to know just how much we can donate to you to make sure your financial issues are covered

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Matt, you need to look in to setting up a paypal account. I will definately find something to order but right now I would rather have all go to you and not overhead/product + remainder to you.

You know you got our support. We are here for you all the way.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Matt, you need to look in to setting up a paypal account. I will definately find something to order but right now I would rather have all go to you and not overhead/product + remainder to you.

You know you got our support. We are here for you all the way.
Bump for this idea. I just purchased all I need from CNW this past week, but I will be more than happy to make a product free donation.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
especially since the site is not working now....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Bummer! Hang in there Matt...this too shall pass. You are in our thoughts and prayers. A good lawyer should be able to point out that what you sold was indeed legal or that there was not enough federal notification to justify the harassment you are recieving.

Perhaps look into giving Rick Collins a call?

If you need anything..do not hestate to ask.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I currently do not have enough for any products I would want to buy, but I would be willing to donate 10$ or so straight to you in paypal account or another way if you set it up. Cant afford much now without a job, best of luck to you. Keep us updated with whats going on if you can. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

shyboy

Awards
Has anyone who is in more direct contact heard anything from CNW
as to why the site is down & how Matt is doing. Not specifics of
what is going on,but just any updates on Matt/CNW & if the
site is going to beback up anytime soon.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I believe I got the email saying that my product has shipped. Has everybody else recently gotten the same email since the site's been down? Just curious...

Matt, all of our prayers and thoughts are with you on this.

TheOMEGA

Board Supporter
Awards
order 6 bottles of thunder from bb.com, would have ordered it from your store though if it was up:(

good luck, hope the best
learn all you can form the mistakes you made cus really they are not mistakes
you will be stronger after