permanent hair removal?

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yo guys, I know alot of people here shave or wax, I have some hair on my lower back I want to remove permanently, its a bitch to shave or wax myself there (I have nice errector mass and low BF so all the curves make it even harder) AND I want to have a tatoo there.

what do you reccomend? I know of laser and electric needle. anyone has some feedback?

thanks

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
laser is expensive as hell, takes forever, and doesn't always work that well

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah I know. ther are other sorts of gizmos who do it, anyone has experience?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
You could always get tattoo with fat black (7 loose or 10 loose) line work so it looks good even if you don't shave...

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
A buddy of mine wants to do laser removal....He said it should work well if you get the hair at the right time, but who knows....

From what he said its not that expensive depending on how much youre spending on getting rid of it at the present time....

O14

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if you wax regularly, the hair thins over time....

laser works but can get $$$$ with the required multiple sessions. try and get a package deal.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
if you wax regularly, the hair thins over time....

laser works but can get $$$$ with the required multiple sessions. try and get a package deal.
Waxing can also get pricey....both are a bitch

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
My G/F is getting laser removal. She loves it. It is a bit pricey, but she feels that it's worth it.