Bodybuilding Scams

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Glandulars...supplements remember those Heart,kidney,they called them Stero-Glan..OMG I wasted my money on them....

2. Quote Originally Posted by ps24eva
    swole v2
    That's a first..
    •   

3. actually
    I can't tell whether its having an effect or not

what are the symptoms?

4. Swole V2 might have to build up, give it 2 weeks you'll feel it.. Just like a creatine pump, only lasts longer.. It took a week before I felt it, try that..

5. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Swole V2 might have to build up, give it 2 weeks you'll feel it.. Just like a creatine pump, only lasts longer.. It took a week before I felt it, try that..
    definately agree. i bought 4 tubs and after 2 weeks thought i'd done my money again then all of a sudden i just got fuller & heaps more vascular.

i drink the 1st serve while i'm training (in the morning) & for convenience i have the next serve after lunch.

make sure you're getting plenty of water as my kidneys started to ache a bit but as soon as i upped my water intake i just got fuller & the pains went away.

love it.

Jag
    •   

6. I've noticed a few people list ZMA. I thought this was actually one of the supplements on the market with scientific evidence behind it. If not please let me know, thanks.

7. hey guys i think all of us that tried cybergenics are showing our age...lol
    what a joke that stuff was, i think i have tried it all.

testatropinal
    vanadyl sulfate
    andro poppers
    hmb
    paradeca, decavar
    muscle tech- nortestin,anotestin, nitro tech, cell tech........oooh these people got my money...
    alot of different EAS products.

where was this board 10years ago........ dam

8. Quote Originally Posted by pjflynn
    I've noticed a few people list ZMA. I thought this was actually one of the supplements on the market with scientific evidence behind it. If not please let me know, thanks.
    It works for those people who have a Zinc deficiency brought about by workout/sports related activities or diet. It appears that the only way to tell for sure if it works for you is to try a bottle. The latest (and cheapest) brand I have tried to date is Biotest ZMA. It works for me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by good_guye28
    hey guys i think all of us that tried cybergenics are showing our age...lol
    what a joke that stuff was, i think i have tried it all.

testatropinal
    vanadyl sulfate
    andro poppers
    hmb
    paradeca, decavar
    muscle tech- nortestin,anotestin, nitro tech, cell tech........oooh these people got my money...
    alot of different EAS products.

where was this board 10years ago........ dam

Yeah i forgot about that muscletech ****..I tried all of them also..anotestin/nortestin..**** was expensive too....and can't forget andro poppers..I laugh everytime i hear that..

10. i actually liked effervescent creatine (fizz-fuel) and i still grab some when its on sale. I respond very well to creatine though.

i though hmb, venadyl sulfate, liver tabs (for me), methoxy-pro, and testro-gel were wastes of my money.

11. smilax\yohimbe subligual
    Russian Bear pills ( no idea)
    twinlabs weight gainer 2500
    Hot stuff
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Waste of $$/Scam Supplements
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-11-2017, 02:38 PM
  2. O/T stretching for bodybuilding
    By whale in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 03:07 AM
  3. Myostatin Binders/Blockers---Next Scam!
    By Blindfaith in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-05-2002, 04:19 PM
  4. What got you into fitness/bodybuilding??
    By Blazer88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 05:53 PM
  5. The Bodybuilding Truth
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 12:29 AM