Bodybuilding Scams

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. man, all these sure bring back some forgettable trials! I tried most of these too...i plead temporary insanity about trying cell tech.

2. Anybody remember the Vanadyl Sulfate craze of the mid-90s? There were stupid rumors about how great it was for some reson. Everybody I knew buying the stuff up. I think I blew $20-30 for a bottle, which did nothing. I was in school at the time, so that was almost all the dough I had.
    I can remember being in High School and asking for Cybergenics for Christmas. It was over $100 for all the crap, and I would've done anything to get it. I never got it, too bad because I'd be 295 & ripped by now if I had.

3. Lots of Pinnacle ****...ecdybol, methoxy poppers, andro poppers, juiced protein. The JP gave me the worst ****s ever! Lets see...um, Betagen. I'm surprised I didn't have a ****ig heart attack from GNC's 100% Whey. all the cholesterol...Methoxypro. I'm glad I still sell this **** so I can point people in the right direction. phew!

Ryan
    •   

4. Juiced Protein
    Liquid Creatine
    Taraxatone

All pricey, all ****.

5. Tribulus, Cybergenics, chromium picolinate, vanadyl sulfate, and of course, GNC "Distance" and "Mass Gainers" which are nothing but sugar at $30 a pound.............

6. Reading through this thread has made me feel better. So far, I have only fallen for HMB.

7. Most Weider products, glandulars, boron, cybergenics, methoxy-pro, Ipriflavone, chrysin, smilax (advertised as testosterone tea)
  8. Does this count?

Im not sure if this counts but about 6 years ago I was reading a Mens Health or Fitness or something of that nature and it said that jerking one off in the morning is a good testosterone booster for males. So I thought to myself, hey, cool now Ive got a reason to squeeze one off every chance I get and Besides the physical pleasure Im also promoting muscle growth. Well, All I can say is that had to be a load of crap because besides a few blisters, some forearm cramps, a weird addiction and a huge shower bill, It did absolutely nothing for me. But hey, Ive got to admit, it definitly was the most satisfing scam Ive ever been taking by.

I told my wife and a bunch of her friends at work about that and they havent let it down yet. She just wont admit how much she likes to watch. Shes a freak, so am I, Were perfect for each other.

Shamelessly yours,

d "muthafukin" b

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

9. swole v2

10. Klein Becker products.. but the one that got me and my friend was Testrogel. I knew NOTHING back then lol.. sad ,.. bastards
    PharmD

11. Glandulars...supplements remember those Heart,kidney,they called them Stero-Glan..OMG I wasted my money on them....

12. Quote Originally Posted by ps24eva
    swole v2
    That's a first..

13. actually
    I can't tell whether its having an effect or not

what are the symptoms?

14. Swole V2 might have to build up, give it 2 weeks you'll feel it.. Just like a creatine pump, only lasts longer.. It took a week before I felt it, try that..

15. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Swole V2 might have to build up, give it 2 weeks you'll feel it.. Just like a creatine pump, only lasts longer.. It took a week before I felt it, try that..
    definately agree. i bought 4 tubs and after 2 weeks thought i'd done my money again then all of a sudden i just got fuller & heaps more vascular.

i drink the 1st serve while i'm training (in the morning) & for convenience i have the next serve after lunch.

make sure you're getting plenty of water as my kidneys started to ache a bit but as soon as i upped my water intake i just got fuller & the pains went away.

love it.

Jag

16. I've noticed a few people list ZMA. I thought this was actually one of the supplements on the market with scientific evidence behind it. If not please let me know, thanks.

17. hey guys i think all of us that tried cybergenics are showing our age...lol
    what a joke that stuff was, i think i have tried it all.

testatropinal
    vanadyl sulfate
    andro poppers
    hmb
    paradeca, decavar
    muscle tech- nortestin,anotestin, nitro tech, cell tech........oooh these people got my money...
    alot of different EAS products.

where was this board 10years ago........ dam

18. Quote Originally Posted by pjflynn
    I've noticed a few people list ZMA. I thought this was actually one of the supplements on the market with scientific evidence behind it. If not please let me know, thanks.
    It works for those people who have a Zinc deficiency brought about by workout/sports related activities or diet. It appears that the only way to tell for sure if it works for you is to try a bottle. The latest (and cheapest) brand I have tried to date is Biotest ZMA. It works for me.

19. Quote Originally Posted by good_guye28
    hey guys i think all of us that tried cybergenics are showing our age...lol
    what a joke that stuff was, i think i have tried it all.

testatropinal
    vanadyl sulfate
    andro poppers
    hmb
    paradeca, decavar
    muscle tech- nortestin,anotestin, nitro tech, cell tech........oooh these people got my money...
    alot of different EAS products.

where was this board 10years ago........ dam

Yeah i forgot about that muscletech ****..I tried all of them also..anotestin/nortestin..**** was expensive too....and can't forget andro poppers..I laugh everytime i hear that..

20. i actually liked effervescent creatine (fizz-fuel) and i still grab some when its on sale. I respond very well to creatine though.

i though hmb, venadyl sulfate, liver tabs (for me), methoxy-pro, and testro-gel were wastes of my money.

21. smilax\yohimbe subligual
    Russian Bear pills ( no idea)
    twinlabs weight gainer 2500
    Hot stuff

Similar Forum Threads

1. Waste of $$/Scam Supplements
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 09:23 PM
  2. O/T stretching for bodybuilding
    By whale in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 02:07 AM
  3. Myostatin Binders/Blockers---Next Scam!
    By Blindfaith in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-05-2002, 03:19 PM
  4. What got you into fitness/bodybuilding??
    By Blazer88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 04:53 PM
  5. The Bodybuilding Truth
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2002, 11:29 PM