Joining the Army at 32 good or bad idea
- 10-01-2005, 03:02 AM
- 10-03-2005, 07:13 PM
Get it in writing BEFORE signing...
Originally Posted by Neu
I was 29 when I joined (last Summer), I went in the best condition in my life and came out with a screwed up lower back, neck and knees.. I am still working back up to my strength I had prior to any military.
If you have a good career now or a family life, you might want to reconsider signing that dotted line... Just my opinion.
- 10-03-2005, 08:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jonboy13 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2007, 05:10 PM
- By SHREDDED4WEIGHT in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 12-19-2004, 06:02 PM
- By SHREDDED4WEIGHT in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2004, 01:13 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 07-21-2004, 08:44 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-09-2003, 09:06 AM