Okay well I am good for this season..

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know I am good to go for this season. My ankle is in great shape and although I am not going to attend two-a-days, it is probably to my advantage because no first year walk-on is going to get really looked at. I have spoke with many of the walk-ons and they said you do have a good chance to show something coming into your second spring. So this will be a learning experience and a chance to train my ass off. I am currently trying to get my legs back where they were pre-injury. I have been running stadiums, lifting heavy, and doing a lot of speed/agility work just so I can be tip top shape come august 28th when I report back. Wish me luck but don't expect to see me out there kicking butt just yet. Give me some time though, I'm one of the most dedicated people you'll meet and I wil do my best to rep AM in the future :).

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know I am good to go for this season. My ankle is in great shape and although I am not going to attend two-a-days, it is probably to my advantage because no first year walk-on is going to get really looked at. I have spoke with many of the walk-ons and they said you do have a good chance to show something coming into your second spring. So this will be a learning experience and a chance to train my ass off. I am currently trying to get my legs back where they were pre-injury. I have been running stadiums, lifting heavy, and doing a lot of speed/agility work just so I can be tip top shape come august 28th when I report back. Wish me luck but don't expect to see me out there kicking butt just yet. Give me some time though, I'm one of the most dedicated people you'll meet and I wil do my best to rep AM in the future :).
"Rudy, Rudy, Rudy..."

Good luck.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro. I hope to see you get a scholarship sometime this season.

And stay away from whatever drugs Sexton was on!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good news to hear Lake. Keep it up and you may get some decals on your helmet.