synvesic

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
:wave:

When i do things i do them good...today is my first synvesic injection into my knee cap( well the joint near it).........Seeing as the surgery left me with no cartilidge in one area hence the sharp pain i get when i lift, bike or spin, i opted for the injection.......this should be fun, a large ass needle injectiing a gel substance into my JOINT!!!!!! In hopes it will act like a fake cartilidge.............( 3 shots in total)

Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll send out your products today.. ;)

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
so it seems i cant get my shots.has eggs in them and i am allergic to eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yikes! surely there must be some other alternative? Can the body not grow back cartilidge once removed?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
so it seems i cant get my shots.has eggs in them and i am allergic to eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFG, are you kidding me?

Sorry kid, but you're going to have to live in a bacteriostatic room in complete isolation eating bread and drinking water, methinks :lol:

Just messin' with ya....

But really, when you pin yourself for the first time, keep us updated....sounds scary pinning a joint :eek: You've got some balls to be doing that kinda stuff (not literally, right BP??) :eek:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wow that's pretty hardcore WG. Good luck and heal fast.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
right now its just taking suppliments and anti imflamatory meds..cant have injections....wont due surgery!!!!!

Going back to work next week with 9 weeks off...cant ask for 13 more off to have my shin broken and moved over......NOT

Kwy.....no longer at AOL........so email my AM account..and i will give you my new addy

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wow.

I think you just need to live in one of those bubbles for the rest of your life.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Wow.

I think you just need to live in one of those bubbles for the rest of your life.
gee thanks!!!!! dont worry i will be just fine.....so i have some medical issues...
i am also a hard ass worker.....

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Work it, girl!! :thumbsup: ;)