Need computer assistance

elgallotapout

Awards
Does anyone know how to compress a file to get it small enough to load onto this forum. The file is 19 MB. I tried to zip it but it still came up to be 19 MB. I know that I am doing something wrong, just not sure of what.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
What type file are you trying to compress..

elgallotapout

Awards
I have a video I would like to share with you guys here of Mr. Utah 1992 in a NHB fight. It is pretty interesting.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Most media files unless you have the in raw formate... are compressed about as much as they can be... especially the video formats

elgallotapout

Awards
I couldnt get the website to come up, so this is what I can do. I have it zipped and split up into 5MB files. I can upload them to my email and send them to someone to upload for me. If anyone is willing to do this, just eamil me at [email protected] and I will send the files to you. Thanks

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i like that rapidshare website, will definitely come in handy. thanks

hoSSo

Awards
I couldnt get the website to come up, so this is what I can do. I have it zipped and split up into 5MB files. I can upload them to my email and send them to someone to upload for me. If anyone is willing to do this, just eamil me at [email protected] and I will send the files to you. Thanks
Try www.yousendit.com

Use your own email address and post the link here.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
I second the YouSendIt.com website.

Mathew is right, .wmv is already compressed, and no other compression algorithm out there will be able to shrink that any more significantly.