anabolic minds stuff?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
you guys have any shirts or anything out there?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Wardog sells anabolicminds wife beaters. Its a elegant black sharpie on a slightly stained XXXL 100% cotton wife beater.

:D :D

Maybe in the future brother.....

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haah! Good one, i was ready to order afew... :D

I have a friend who can get a deal on t-shirts, racer-back tanks tops, and such.. I'll hit 'em up for prices, and we'll see what the Boss thinks.. ;)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I'd wear an AM shirt to school, gym, with friends...well just about anywhere :p

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took the liberty to stop my usual "webcam show" to model some of the products we could look into selling for the forum.. :D

Here's Peter doing what he does best: Yappin' on the phone! While he does so, he is comfy in his 100% cotton athletic top a.k.a, a WifeBeater! :)

Attachments

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Peter feels as though the wife beater is infact showing off his physique quite well, he wants to emphasize his most prized assets: his small arms!

Here is BigPete in a muscle shirt, modified with the neck cut off, to give a more rugged look to the t-shirt! :D

Note: The Team Fusion Bodybuilding logo is an old design from a group I used to work with.. They all suck now, so I'm the last of TF to wear this shirt with balls and pride! :D

Attachments

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
In WV, they serve as casual wear, as well as wedding atire, formal wear, etc. :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now, it's time to bang steel!! Light weight, baby!! :D

Speaking of light-weight, Pete dons his heather grey/black ringer trimmed Racer-Back Tank to go show off the lats at the gym... This intimidates those who suffer from ELS (exaggerated lat syndrome).. ;)

Note: This is yet another shirt from the aforementioned group.. They still suck as we read this post! :p

Attachments

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's that back I was referring to.. Notice the minimal coverage of the racer back shows good detail, and width to the lats.. Guys as skinny as (insert cardio monkey name here!) would look like they have muscle back there, sort of.. :D

Attachments

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That concludes Peter's House of Fashion and Front-Squatting.. Be sure to tune in, I plan to be the wardrobe director for YJ's bachelor party!! :D

Don't thank me, it's what I do!

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO pete!! hahaha... actually, I will look into some shirts and other assorted gear for anabolicminds etc... Maybe one of those shirts with a shorter sleeves or something... what type of stuff would you guys like to see?

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
lol pete, nice. I like the fusion style muscle shirt w/torn neck... most comfortable for me in the gym, keep a few around... the racerback one looks too much like my old track unitard (barf), and so conjures excruciatingly dull track meet memories best left forgotten... I think an organization should be started for ELS... ExtendedLatHelp.org perhaps... something must be done...

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
lol pete, nice. I like the fusion style muscle shirt w/torn neck... most comfortable for me in the gym, keep a few around... the racerback one looks too much like my old track unitard (barf), and so conjures excruciatingly dull track meet memories best left forgotten... I think an organization should be started for ELS... ExtendedLatHelp.org perhaps... something must be done...
i agree with biggin...favorite kind of t to wear in the gym...what about a baseball cap too? itd b cool to have stuff like this,,,,

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
WYD or chemo could always sign up for a cafeshops.com account...

dez/null

Awards
i was thinking about this....id wear a anabolic minds shirt under the fallowing condition.

It can't be pink. or say Big Daddy Chemo on it....

wardog

Awards
  • Established
You all have issues..lol. I would wear some AM gear tho. My fav workout gear is the wifebeater, or else the cut up sweatshirt.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, even though all the skinny cardio monkeys tend to show their ELS- inflicted physiques in them, I tend to fill mine out nicely... ;)

WIFEBEATERS... The other muscleshirt! :)