YAY ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
come on.. looking for cheap love since my parents didn't hug me enough when I was a child.. and the priest never thought I was cute enough to molest...........
:frustrate

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Happy Birthday buddy, enjoy yourself!

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
come on.. looking for cheap love since my parents didn't hug me enough when I was a child.. and the priest never thought I was cute enough to molest...........
that just wrong but happy b-day

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
That's original starting your own b-day thread. Do you always service yourself in such a way ;) :lol:

Have a good one, bro :cheers:

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
always! i wouldn't have it any other way.... tonight i am taking myself out for a birthday night to remember.. and i just might score!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
"Well, good luck with that." in my best Spongebob impression. Happy B-day.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Happy belated one Maynard. Good one on starting your own B-day thread, that's a first. Enjoy it :cheers:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
that takes some stones.....pimping your own b-day? Nicely done, and happy birthday. You'll get all the love you need around here (unless you start doing things like pimping your own b-day!). I'm kidding. Have a happy!!!!

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established

There's always the barnyard :thumbsup:

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
Way to beg for birthday wishes ;). J/K of course. Happy Birthday, make it a good one. And you know what? Have a piece of cake as well. It's only one day a year.