AM/McDonald's All-Americans (glen, nate, kwycke, etc.)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
kwycke, natedogg, glenihan, bohica

and coach: Beelzebub
and all the mods and vets that have made this possible

I'd like to dedicate this thread to ALL the guys my age who have dedicated so much time to truly building a better body and life with science (wasn't that EAS' motto?) when we could be laying facedown in puddle of domestic beer and urine in a frat house.

Instead we are building for the present and for the future.

You guys are special and ahead of your time in all areas of life whether or see it now or not.

Everyone of you guys is an inspiration and will be 'that guy' that is respected (or even envied) because you took control of your life at an early age and never settled for the bare miniumum.

to you guys, and every other young kid that dreams and takes control of their mind, body, and life - the sky is the limit.

Whether it is bodybuilding, career, school, women, whatever - it doesn't matter.

we are truly young, fresh, raw talents - Anabolicminds McDonald's All Americans.

Now I present you with your jerseys:

Last edited:
kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
*sheds tear*

I love you guys *bawls*

Thx, deo...You know I think you da man :D And to the rest of you guys...I'll do my best to keep up on the team...I'm the lazy guy :sick:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
kwycke - you got Kevin Garnett's jersey, literally big shoes to fill

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
special props to LakeMountD who made FSU football, you already have a jersey!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to thank my mom and dad for making this all possible. Without my dad hittin' that ****, I wouldn't be here. My wife for sticking with me through the ups and downs and for always being there...even when I bitch slapped her that one time when she wouldn't bring me my food.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to thank my mom and dad for making this all possible. Without my dad hittin' that ****, I wouldn't be here. My wife for sticking with me through the ups and downs and for always being there...even when I bitch slapped her that one time when she wouldn't bring me my food.
Amen.

I'd like to thank MuscleTech and McDonalds for the uber-leet-state of anabolism they created in my body.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
damn that muscle milk tasted good... oh well too much fat.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Why'd you give me a basketball jersey? I hate you.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
McDonald's only does highschool basketball, otherwise we'd have baseball or hockey jerseys

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
God damî Ronald McDonald. I hate that guy.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Damn kids. Next you all will be asking for big money just to post answers to people's questions. Primadonnas. :)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
on the advice of my new agent drew rosenhaus i won't be posting any more until i get a new contract ... we want 6 years 115 million with a player option for year 7

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
haha too funny :D

im still hungry and humble, don't know about glen - he's the most accomplished of all of us by far :type:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
nate - going to prove the scouts wrong a stay out of trouble? :D

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
nate - going to prove the scouts wrong a stay out of trouble? :D
Ron Artest ain't got **** on me. "You can take da black man outta da hood, but you can't take da hood outta da black man".

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
coach??

alrighty, off to the drawing board to make a bunch of drinking rules.

rule #1 : we're all playing with socks on our hands at all times.
rule #2 : any fucked up play is rewarded by the chugging of one (1) beast. (milwaukee best)
rule #3 : every base hit is one beer of choice.

i'll think of more.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Damn kids. Next you all will be asking for big money just to post answers to people's questions. Primadonnas. :)
Was "primadonnas" a question? If so, you owe me $52.39 + Tax....

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
coach??

rule #2 : any fucked up play is rewarded by the chugging of one (1) beast. (milwaukee best)

i'll think of more.
Can I just drink water, sugar free tang, or crystal light?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
coach??

i'll think of more.
Hey coach Beez, I got my coreaframs shined and I'm ready to go. When's practice?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Updated on Monday, Jul 18, 2005 2:08 pm EDT

Yahoo (TM) Fantasy News
Coach Beelzebub has suspended Kwycke for the season opener for his recent unpopular tang comments.

Views
Kwycke should be good to go for the second game and should remain a starter - as long as he refrains from tang references.

Email to a Friend | View Popular

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
on the advice of my new agent drew rosenhaus i won't be posting any more until i get a new contract ... we want 6 years 115 million with a player option for year 7
:rofl: I suggest they also throw in a few groupies for every road trip for enhancing road performance LOL

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hey Iron, you are young enough to be an AM&MCD All American, welcome to the team

I'm lovin' it

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
That's great. We need a pitcher. You up to the task IW?

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Didn't make the squad this year :sad:

Do you guys or coach Beezle have any recommendations on what I can work to improve my game? When are next year's tryouts?

:rofl: You guys crack me up.

knox

Awards
  • Established
is there a bat-boy position open? if so, i'm your boy. Plus, i ate a big mac the other day.:thumbsup:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
hey Iron, you are young enough to be an AM&MCD All American, welcome to the team

I'm lovin' it
I'm in, I can be the old young guy of the crew. I'll even take a pay cut to make room for high profile rookies like glen :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Didn't make the squad this year :sad:

Do you guys or coach Beezle have any recommendations on what I can work to improve my game? When are next year's tryouts?

:rofl: You guys crack me up.
Yeah, coach beelz would like to see you start more bar fights when we're on the road :D a team tattoo would help solidify your spot. I'll also donate some money so they can squeeze you in for the rookie minimum :thumbsup:

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, coach beelz would like to see you start more bar fights when we're on the road :D a team tattoo would help solidify your spot. I'll also donate some money so they can squeeze you in for the rookie minimum :thumbsup:
Whatever you say sir.........-wipes sweat from head, ties shoes, and runs back onto the court to shoot another 500 free-throws while whispering "Must make next year's squad. Coach Beezle has to pick me next year." :lol:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
**** DT - your definitely on the team, basically anyone our age that makes this lifestyle first priority is part of the club. Combining science and work ethic. its the drunk frat cell tech during the day, baccardi at night boy types that I just hate - but hey, whatever works...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
and again I post princess, the most wonderful dog ever

click the 2nd image its pretty funny (animated)....

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
rule #4 : additional players can be recruited upon verification that they did indeed "stay at a holiday inn express last night".

rule #5 : when the yankees lose, we kill a puppy. (don't worry, puppies are safe tonight, thanks texas :thumbsup: )

kwy will be reinstated into the team once the receipt for rule #4 is verified.

dietrying, rule #4.

rules are rules fellas. i don't make em.......oh yeah i do.

care for some grapes???? bitches. :whip:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hahah rule #4 is brilliant

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yup, commercial just came on with the rodeo clown, thought it'd be a good rule.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
haha the little clown in the barrell

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
that'd be the one. damn, it's almost 1am. **** this, i'm going to bed. see ya at practice tomorrow.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I sound like a BB.com kid asking this, but how big are Brady Anderson's Arms?? The kid was a stick the season before. He beefed up to a lean ~6-1 202.

35lbs of lean mass and loss of Bodyfat in the off-season (3-4 months)?? is that possible??

certainly he was On cycle when he hit 51 homeruns (16homers being his previous high)

p.s. i'm not gay.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I know i am older but can I join the team?? After all my hard work and medical issues...damnit i deserve to be on the team...:)