This guy is the jerk of the year

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Basically, this guy is being investigated for paying one of his 8 year old tee-ball players $25 to hit a mentally challenged teammate with a ball on the head so the mentally challenged kid would not play in the game. All signs point to him being guilty from what I heard on JT the brick's show yesterday. If he did it I hope his punishment is to be hit one the head by 50 Randy Johnson fastballs :smite:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-youngplayerhurt&prov=ap&type=lgns

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thats awful.
punishment should be hit in the head with 50 Gary Sheffield swings. Then 50 RJ fastballs.

"Very competitive" coach. What a loser. Grow up.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
How about fifty RJ fast balls hit off an aluminum bat to his head. That's just so fucking low.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
what he did was awful - but anyone who would do that has terrible problems of his own. everyday must suck for him. maybe he was picked on in high school and 10 years later hes trying to get even.

with that said, I like previously mentioned idea of 50 fastballs thrown by Randy Johnson hit by Gary Sheffield into that f_ckers face.

what he did was basically what tonya harding had 'leg hitmen' do to nancy keriggen. but worse. he should be in jail away from society.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
what he did was awful - but anyone who would do that has terrible problems of his own. everyday must suck for him. maybe he was picked on in high school and 10 years later hes trying to get even.
Seriously, Little League is about enjoying the game of baseball and letting the kids have fun, not winning t-ball games at all costs. I wonder what would happen to this bastard in jail :twisted:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i don't see why the other fathers on the team don't break the guy's legs and the smalltown PA police just turn their heads. A little smalltown roadside justice if you will.

BUT
in today's ultra-tolerant society the punishment is regarded as worse than the crime... 2 wrongs don't make a right - something like that. :frustrate

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If that story is true...damn..just damn. Some people really are just walking filth.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
He should spend some time in jail and then, community service of multiple hours of working (supervised) with the mentally handicapped.

Also, he should be banned from any children's sporting activities period, for a term, and from coaching/assisting forever.

But yeah, what I'd rather see is the former suggestion of getting hit with fastballs... only not 50 to the head; 25 to the head, 25 to the groin.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
He should spend some time in jail and then, community service of multiple hours of working (supervised) with the mentally handicapped.

Also, he should be banned from any children's sporting activities period, for a term, and from coaching/assisting forever.

But yeah, what I'd rather see is the former suggestion of getting hit with fastballs... only not 50 to the head; 25 to the head, 25 to the groin.
That makes me want to vomit.....I hate people like that......ARRGGGHHH but i agree he should have to do X amount of hours working with mentally handicapped children/adults..........

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
personally i think he should be beaten with a pick axe (by me) then boiled

Mrs. Gimpy

Mrs. Gimpy

Awards
people never cease to amaze me.... i dont understand how people can get like that....its just NOT a human thing to do....but then look around at what humanity has become....

this story reminds me of the story of how this middle aged woman elbowed a small kid in the head so she can catch a basebal that was flying into the stand....