Rob Zombie's new horror flick...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys seen the previews for the new Rob Zombie film? It looks COMPLETELY BAAAAAAD AZZZZ. :D I'm going to see it in the afternoon this coming Friday since I'm off all day...can't wait.

I'm a big horror film buff and thought that Rob did a WONDERFUL job with House of a Thousand Corpses. That movie was so underated and you really have to know what Rob and co. are about to really enjoy them. That movie had a lot of references to White Zombie's old albums.

The blonde chick that played Dr. Satan's daughter on 1000 corpses, she was actually the bassist for White Zombie...just in case you did not know. She's a bit weird, but that woman turns me on in a different way...lol. She would be screaming bloody murder if I got in the sack with her...lol.

Anybody else a Rob Zombie fan?

TheOMEGA

Board Supporter
Awards
I saw him on Conan Obrien , he was a complete idiot, and an low class clown

he kept touchign the bottom of his shoes like in a nervous twitch, then with the same hand kept touching his face and mouth

literally touching the bottom of his shoes then touching his mouth

he also stated talking about "speed" the drug , as if were normal to talk about.......

how do these people make it I do not know

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
He was probably just nervous... I know I'd be pretty nervous on the tonight show. Rob Zombie probably has more talent in his right nut than you ever will dude...don't hate, congratulate. ;)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
lol, maybe I can catch it on comedy central sometime...I think they re-air some of his shows... he's a freaky person as it is....he'll also be at ozzfest this year...but I'm looking forward to seeing some of the other headliners more....gonna be a badass show.

swollengoat999

Awards
um ... Dr. Satan's daughter? Are you talking about (Angel) Baby? Cuz that was Sherri Moon (now Mrs. Zombie) not Sean Yeult, who played bass in White Zombie.

I CAN NOT frickin wait for Devil's Rejects. Sid Haig was monstrous as Capt. Spaulding.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
um ... Dr. Satan's daughter? Are you talking about (Angel) Baby? Cuz that was Sherri Moon (now Mrs. Zombie) not Sean Yeult, who played bass in White Zombie.

I CAN NOT frickin wait for Devil's Rejects. Sid Haig was monstrous as Capt. Spaulding.
yeah, that's what I meant...are you sure man? I remembered seeing her name Sean Yseult in the opening credits...and then again at the end of the movie...I could be mistaken though? hmm...I'll have to check it out...either way, she gets me going...lol.

ericnb_98

Awards
The man is a genius. Not only does he make great music to work out to, but he does films and comic books. He also has a hot looking wife, ( she's a little light in the ass for me, but hot none the less hot) The guy also makes bank.

Excerpt from Blistering.com in 2004;

No one name within the realm of music is associated with sinister more than Rob Zombie. During the late 90s Rob was the driving force behind the musical genius of White Zombie. Immediately after dissolving White Zombie Rob proved that he could be successful on his own by releasing his solo debut. Finally, after securing multi-platinum records, embarking successful tours and rocking audiences harder than anyone, Rob is ready to spread his wings artistically.

With the critically acclaimed House of 1,000 Corpses out on video & DVD, a line of comic books debuting this Halloween and a script for his film’s sequel in the works, Rob Zombie is far from restless. From Music to movies and comic books and merchandise, Rob Zombie is everywhere.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
yeah you're right about that man....he's a genius...

Hey sg, I just chekced and you're right, that's not Sean Yseult....I wonder why I remember seeing her name on hte credits though? hmm..

tattoopierced1

yeah, she's not the bassist for white zombie, its his wife/girlfriend Sherri Moon...

didnt Coal Chamber write a song about Sherri Moon....

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
yeah, she's not the bassist for white zombie, its his wife/girlfriend Sherri Moon...

didnt Coal Chamber write a song about Sherri Moon....
hmm....can't say if I remember or not...it's been awhile since I've listened to coalchamber...lol. They were badazz though....I remember crankin' that **** in my car back in hte day.

I was reading some things on sherri moon and sean yseult the other day.....sherri moon supposedly was in various white zombie music vidoes...including more human than human, etc...

Sean yseult supposedly went to form some other chick band that plays beach surfer type jams....I forget the name now...

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Dude..IMO house of 1000 corpses wasn't even good, it was just disgusting. But hey, if you consider disgusting to be good, then consider it a job well done. I'm going to go see the new one just to see how twisted it is..lol.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Dude..IMO house of 1000 corpses wasn't even good, it was just disgusting. But hey, if you consider disgusting to be good, then consider it a job well done. I'm going to go see the new one just to see how twisted it is..lol.
I have to agree. The ending when they are underground, red tint over the screen, and all those half dead-whatever-the-****-they are's with machines attached to their heads:think:

I do hold a some spot in my heart for zombie though. Back in 97, before every football game, I jammed out MHTH on repeat. I was ready to murder someone after that......

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree. The ending when they are underground, red tint over the screen, and all those half dead-whatever-the-****-they are's with machines attached to their heads
lol, that was actually one of my favorite parts. I thought that those monsters were scary as hell.....it's all in the imagination....and like I said, you gotta know what Zombie's about...he's not your average scary/horror freak...he concentrates more on developing the human psyche to go into a world of abnormal terror. You just have to look more into it...I'm hoping this new one is even better....so far so good. ;)

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Zombie cut Dr. Satan completely out of this movie. I think I'll wait for the DVD with all of the deleted scenes.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
so is this the sequal to 1000 corpses? And if so, does it just pick up where the other left off?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Bioman love Sean Ysuelt...ohh I loved that women back in the day. Hot, evil, talented. Saw WZ live with Danzig back in ohh 98 or so.

Haven't seen either movie as I'm generally not a fan of gore but I may check them out..when the wife is not around lol.

Rob Zombie is a strange guy, but I think of him more like one of those nedry kids who was into Fangoria and stuff like that. He's that one in a billion who actually chanelled it into something marketable. Good for him.

He also gets lots of Cred for making so many awesome songs for STRIPPERS! Particularly the rocker-chick types mm mmmmm!

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
Have you guys seen the previews for the new Rob Zombie film? It looks COMPLETELY BAAAAAAD AZZZZ. :D I'm going to see it in the afternoon this coming Friday since I'm off all day...can't wait.

I'm a big horror film buff and thought that Rob did a WONDERFUL job with House of a Thousand Corpses. That movie was so underated and you really have to know what Rob and co. are about to really enjoy them. That movie had a lot of references to White Zombie's old albums.

The blonde chick that played Dr. Satan's daughter on 1000 corpses, she was actually the bassist for White Zombie...just in case you did not know. She's a bit weird, but that woman turns me on in a different way...lol. She would be screaming bloody murder if I got in the sack with her...lol.

Anybody else a Rob Zombie fan?
I love horror films, however, I thought "Thousand Corpses" was the biggest Texas Chainsaw Massacre ripoff I have ever seen. Teens driving in the middle of nowhere, get lsot, find an old house, and then get terrorized. The dinner scene at the end of the movie had "Texas Chainsaw" written all over it. I know Rob Zombie was influenced by "Texas Chainsaw" and by director Tobe Hooper, but influence doesnt meen you have a right to totally rip off a movie.
His new movie looks interesting. I'll no doubt watch it when it hits video. I have a feeling it will be sooner, rather than later.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
so is this the sequal to 1000 corpses? And if so, does it just pick up where the other left off?
It picks up right where the other one ended. The brother of the sheriff rounds up a bunch of mercenaries(that are almost as brutal as the clan is) to hunt down the surviving clan members, after the FBI raids the house. Only three of the clan members make it out and basically go on the road having a killing spree ensue.

The Dr. Satan stuff that was cut out, basically had Dr. Satan captured and in a coma in the hospital, he comes alive and kills some more.

Supposedly, this movie is a lot more serious than the other one. The humourous overtone of House of 1000 corpses is gone.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I love horror films, however, I thought "Thousand Corpses" was the biggest Texas Chainsaw Massacre ripoff I have ever seen. Teens driving in the middle of nowhere, get lsot, find an old house, and then get terrorized. The dinner scene at the end of the movie had "Texas Chainsaw" written all over it. I know Rob Zombie was influenced by "Texas Chainsaw" and by director Tobe Hooper, but influence doesnt meen you have a right to totally rip off a movie.
His new movie looks interesting. I'll no doubt watch it when it hits video. I have a feeling it will be sooner, rather than later.

House of 1000 corpses is an homage to all of those 70's horror movies like Texas Chainsaw, so yes there are a lot of striking similarities. I don't think rip-off, as much as his take on it and a respect of those films that Zombie has.

ericnb_98

Awards
Sean yseult supposedly went to form some other chick band that plays beach surfer type jams....I forget the name now...
Sean Yseult is currently the bassist for ROCK CITY MORGUE. Out of New York I think.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought 1000 corpses was just senseless killing and gore. I like horror films but thisone seemed to have no plot just lets show some nutty people killing defensless people. But to each his own. I personally will not be seeing the new one.

Brooklyn

Awards
House of 1000 Corpses had no continuity, no sense of purpose and no direction. It's supposed to be an homage to 70's horror films like Texas Chainsaw Massacre but shares very little with them other than being about a murderous family. It's campy and cheesy, and plays like a music video. For some absurd reason, all kinds of cuts were made to the move to make it "R"- rated, which caused the scenes to be choppy and make even less sense (What the hell was that crap with Chris Hardwick of Singled Out?). I personally don't understand the reason for the cuts, being as both "Dawn of the Dead" and "Land of the Dead" were far gorier in an R rating, and besides that, were actually horror movies. Then, Rob doesn't release the unrated version on DVD as he promised he would. What's up with that?

This seems to be a case of a comic book artist from an underground NY band that got famous thanks to Beavis and Butt-Head and has had one too many people tell him he's a genius. I'll reserve judgment on this second film for video rental.

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
House of 1000 Corpses had no continuity, no sense of purpose and no direction. It's supposed to be an homage to 70's horror films like Texas Chainsaw Massacre but shares very little with them other than being about a murderous family. It's campy and cheesy, and plays like a music video. For some absurd reason, all kinds of cuts were made to the move to make it "R"- rated, which caused the scenes to be choppy and make even less sense (What the hell was that crap with Chris Hardwick of Singled Out?). I personally don't understand the reason for the cuts, being as both "Dawn of the Dead" and "Land of the Dead" were far gorier in an R rating, and besides that, were actually horror movies. Then, Rob doesn't release the unrated version on DVD as he promised he would. What's up with that?

This seems to be a case of a comic book artist from an underground NY band that got famous thanks to Beavis and Butt-Head and has had one too many people tell him he's a genius. I'll reserve judgment on this second film for video rental.
You are so right. Could not have said it any better.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
i dont know if i would call Rob a genius, especially in reference to his music

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If House of 1000 corpes is any indication of what this title has to offer, I'm going to steer clear of this one. IMO House of 1000 Corpses was one of the biggest pieces of crap in cinematic history, and was in fact so bad that I could not finish watching it.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
If House of 1000 corpes is any indication of what this title has to offer, I'm going to steer clear of this one. IMO House of 1000 Corpses was one of the biggest pieces of crap in cinematic history, and was in fact so bad that I could not finish watching it.
But tell us how you really feel...lmao :D

I actually didn't get a chance to see it yet. It was only playing at two theaters near where I live and they were still about an hour drive. :sad: I'd see it tomorrow, but I'm going to OZZFEST. :) Hopefully it will be worth the 33 bucks. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna have to wait till sometime next week to see it.

Did anybody else check it out tonight? If so, how was it?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I've been away on vacation for a while and was able to see the movie. And BOY, did it friggin suck.

The plot was so simplistic and boring. There wasn't even a quarter of the sick violence and dementia that the first one had. Again, stupid story line....I think Rob made this movie so he could pay for his video games or sumthin' it was that bad. Now I'm starting to question his talent. 1000 corpses was awesome IMO...this one just plain out stunk. If anybody wants me to tell how the story went, LMK.