What brought you here

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I keep seeing this thread grow, and let it pass by, but paused a moment just now and it had struck me.
    Something odd about the title, and not in a bad way. I thought, "What brought me here?" and then the next question popped up. "What keeps me here?". I think that last one is really important too. (Add: Oh, and how full of sh!t everyone on BB dot com is) lol.

What keeps me here?
    I've almost left a few times, and only because of character clashes and oppinions, which on reflection has me looking in the mirror and saying, why did I come here? what happened along the way, and why do I stay? I've met some great characters with oppinions. It's nice to be challenged as well to offer a healthy challenge. There is a clear awareness of what is best for a person, not just what they may want to hear.

I love that. I want to bring that to this place in some way. Earn my keep.
    I Love this!

2. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I keep seeing this thread grow, and let it pass by, but paused a moment just now and it had struck me.
    Something odd about the title, and not in a bad way. I thought, "What brought me here?" and then the next question popped up. "What keeps me here?". I think that last one is really important too. (Add: Oh, and how full of sh!t everyone on BB dot com is) lol.

What keeps me here?
    I've almost left a few times, and only because of character clashes and oppinions, which on reflection has me looking in the mirror and saying, why did I come here? what happened along the way, and why do I stay? I've met some great characters with oppinions. It's nice to be challenged as well to offer a healthy challenge. There is a clear awareness of what is best for a person, not just what they may want to hear.

I agree
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    I Love this!
    Bro-hugs!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

4. Itís a lot of people that want to voice their opinions or post pictures,but theyíre to scared of what might be said. Thatís why I always post My before pictures to remind everyone that it can be done,and donít be shy. Weíre not perfect and not a God.

5. This place is a community of people with like minds and goals, we help each other out and share our victories and our spoils, we don't always agree but we do try to respect each others opinions. We are a family and we grow together.
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    bulk nutrition forum closed up, so here I am.
    Thought I was the only one @thebigt !!!!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Thought I was the only one @thebigt !!!!
    no...there were several of us who came here from there, most of them have dropped off but my old buddy @celc5 still shows up now and again....dang, that seems like a long time ago @wesb2387
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no...there were several of us who came here from there, most of them have dropped off but my old buddy @celc5 still shows up now and again....dang, that seems like a long time ago @wesb2387
    So long ago haha that was college for me!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    So long ago haha that was college for me!
    I was still at international paper....that plant has been closed for over 10 years.

btw-I would buy stock in international paper and i have quite a bit, but they are scumbags, imo.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I've seen some guys come on here and post like 2000 posts in a month, everywhere you look they are posting. then bam, they are gone....I've just been consistent over the years, the bigt stands for turtle, lol.
    We are the old wise men here I suppose. Not exactly old but we've been here through thick and thin my brother. I remember seeing you on here since the day I started posting if I'm not mistaken and I've weathered the storm.

Btw I thought my near 18k posts was a lot by holy crap 47k?? Yea buddy.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

11. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post

What keeps me here?

Well we are glad those character clashes didn't steer you away bro. Good to see you around.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. If you had 72 hours to live what would you do???
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-27-2015, 10:05 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 12:54 AM
  3. Newbie here.. What do you guys know about this product:
    By pumpdaddy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 11:01 AM
  4. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 06:21 PM
  5. What got you into fitness/bodybuilding??
    By Blazer88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 05:53 PM