What brought you here

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. I had been on some other boards previously and found AM to be the best. It was an easy choice for me. People were willing to help each other out.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    Lmao Iím no saint... I lose my sh1t and cuss the boys out on the daily. Honestly though, Iíve always had this idea of using bodybuilding/fitness as a form of drug rehab... when I was lifting/counting macros/supplementing/etc, I was (as all you guys are) aware of every single thing I put in my body...

I want to start getting some of the junkies in the program into weighing food and counting protein etc... I think it replaces a similar obsession and no ones doing it with kids... at my last job I got the boys into lifting and sh1t but never really got them into the nutrition side of things with them...
    Don't need to act as a saint to be one. Tough love is necessary. You are changing lives, and I could have used someone like you when I was a teen. I would have hated you, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't have eventually appreciated it.
    •   

3. Also @Brandinooooo and @mmorso to update you guys, there have two chicks we encountered, here on AM. One was a spam who sent us all nudes, but actually was dude trying to get back at his ex. Second was @stacy1212 who we thought was doing the same, as she came on here just a few days later. Turns out she is real and just as fuked up as me @hairygrandpa combined, and hilarious. However, she disappear for months randomly. Sure there is more but that's the most important.

4. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Also @Brandinooooo and @mmorso to update you guys, there have two chicks we encountered, here on AM. One was a spam who sent us all nudes, but actually was dude trying to get back at his ex. Second was @stacy1212 who we thought was doing the same, as she came on here just a few days later. Turns out she is real and just as fuked up as me @hairygrandpa combined, and hilarious. However, she disappear for months randomly. Sure there is more but that's the most important.
    Oh also @Brandinooooo how did your relationship go with the insanely cute chubby girl from Walmart, that you made tacos for.

5. I have been a member of this board for about 5 years, it is currently the only board I visit, but I have been members of Body Building Boards for years probably 10 or 15 different ones. I like it here !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Don't need to act as a saint to be one. Tough love is necessary. You are changing lives, and I could have used someone like you when I was a teen. I would have hated you, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't have eventually appreciated it.
    Is this what hairygrandpa keeps telling you when you ask why you can't leave the basement?
    "I've never seen anyone change his mind because of the power of a superior argument or the acquisition of new facts. But I've seen plenty of people change behavior to avoid being mocked." -Scott Adams

7. I read AM threads for a year before I decide to take the PED plunge.
    Tons of info I've taken from this site.
    Really glad its here for people to use.

8. There is a trove of knowledge in these forums for everything that pertains to training. Thatís what got me in. Good people and always learning something kept me in.

9. For it's simple really. I had dabbled in PHs about 8-9 years ago while in the Marines. Due to many factors my training had stalled and I wanted to venture down a new path. I started doing research on PHs and designers. Got interested in AAS and joined a couple boards to read others experiences. Based on the reading I had done I figured everyone reacts differently to these drugs so I started reading logs. There's a ton of logs on this board. It's also nice to be able to post about progress and have people understand you're not just taking some magic pill. Yes these substances help but in the end it's your determination and hard work that make the results. Most of the regulars here get that.

I just don't post much.

10. I joined initially for a combo of aas reasearch and supplement samples/freebies! there was always so much great info and so many logs on everything that i read all the time... eventually i started to contribute as i built up my own experience and "expertise" in tons of areas. I've learn a ton from these boards and have seen some of the best and brightest come and go over the years... I just realized how long I've been on here and how long before I lurked haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

11. I came here to learn some, and meet like minded people and I really enjoy reading
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

12. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Not even sure how many of these peeps are still around.......
    @hairygrandpa @rtmilburn @SFreed @Ulfhednar @HIT4ME @wesb2387 @Tank999 @DennisTheDane @Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda @LeanEngineer @coltonwalker @Brandinooooo @Sparkss @blueline438 @lifted67 @smith_69 @Daehlluks @FireTitan @alphagainz @ChocolateClen @justhere4comm @matt8483 @ryane87 @nostrum420 @mmorso @thebigt @Dirty Dan @Bmac63095 @TNlifting @Matthersby @BloodManor @angcd3 @habajaba @mmorso @cwages @TheMyth @lukehayd @thebigt @Oconns28 @jalfrey @bloodnthunder @jtmass @Martyfnemec @christ83189 @GrizzleB @BOSSMAN @chedapalooza @BennyMagoo79 @Brienn8989 @Tbl16 @Bman1970 @PoSiTiVeFLoW @Cgkone @LeanEngineer @AntM1564 @Newth @SouthPawSD @christ83189 @SkRaw85 @flandersguy @MrKleen73 @Whiskey @Cscott622 @Hyde @bloodnthunder @Newth @love2liftkat @stacy1212 @RickyBlobby @bigbeaph @JoePaul39 @adammorrow36 @Rocket3015 @swimfan65 @Humble
    How you gonna skip me on the list bro? I see how it is.

13. I came here to see sexy pics of bodybuilders like @dementedcowboy lmao....just kidding brother! Seriously i came to learn and find ways of getting more out of the effort I was already putting forth. AM is a super great forum.

14. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    I came here to see sexy pics of bodybuilders like @dementedcowboy lmao....just kidding brother! Seriously i came to learn and find ways of getting more out of the effort I was already putting forth. AM is a super great forum.
    I know you did

15. Oh hey guys, what's up!?!? Yeah, I'm still around....... somewhat. Haven't been lifting for a while and coming on here sort of made me feel like a hypocrite so I kinda just stopped coming here. Was visiting my mom today and she asked if I was losing weight. Thanks Mom! Time to get my punny self back to lifting!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

16. I see the thread notification icon isn't back yet. :-/

17. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I see the thread notification icon isn't back yet. :-/
    Let's see if you get this notification

15022437098270.jpg
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

18. What brought me here was I kept googling **** and it wouldnít let me read the answer to my questions unless becoming a member.

19. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post

15022437098270.jpg
    Man I thought you would be as interested in @Brandinooooos cute and chubby girlfriends relationship as much as me. Consider me disappointed in you.

20. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    How you gonna skip me on the list bro? I see how it is.
    Ya why the fuk would we invite you? Lol missed you man. I'm glad I'm back to see you man.

21. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post

15022437098270.jpg
    Nope. Still no notification. Lol! Had to come back to general chat to see what kind of smartass responses my posts would get. You didn't disappoint.

22. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Ya why the fuk would we invite you? Lol missed you man. I'm glad I'm back to see you man.
    Everybody loves seeing me. Lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Everybody loves seeing me. Lol
    Even your exes?

24. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Even your exes?
    Probably Not. Lol

25. bulk nutrition forum closed up, so here I am.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. If you had 72 hours to live what would you do???
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-27-2015, 10:05 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 12:54 AM
  3. Newbie here.. What do you guys know about this product:
    By pumpdaddy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 11:01 AM
  4. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 06:21 PM
  5. What got you into fitness/bodybuilding??
    By Blazer88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 05:53 PM