Losing Your Pet, Your Best Friend :-(

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I wanted to do a tribute collage of pictures of Sally but I couldn't stand going through all the pictures of her. Even now, it still gets me teary eyed thinking about what a great friend she was.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

2. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I wanted to do a tribute collage of pictures of Sally but I couldn't stand going through all the pictures of her. Even now, it still gets me teary eyed thinking about what a great friend she was.
    you are a good man, luke!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    It's always hard to lose a pet that has become a part of your family. My deepest condolences my friend.

A few years ago I had to have my dog put down. I'd had her for almost 15 years and she still acted like a puppy until she got the internal bleeding. She was my best friend and would sleep on the other side of the bed. When I got married, my wife took her spot in bed and she wasn't happy about it. Lol! Sally would just stand there and stare at my wife as she was laying in bed which kinda creeped her out. Didn't take long for them to become close though. Then when my daughter was born, Sally was right there watching over her. It was terribly rough having to put her down but she was in pain and there wasn't anything that could be done. The next year we adopted another pit bull from the shelter. She was just about a year old and had so much of the same personality as Sally that I had to get her. That's what really helped me deal with losing Sally. Here's one of my favorite pics of my daughter with Sally.

Attachment 176091
    She looks alot like my lola....sorry for ur lose20160506_070931.jpg

4. Damn...
    Sorry for your loss man..
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    This was amazing brotha, so damn true!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's your best way to lose weight?
    By MuscleGauge1 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 02-19-2013, 08:46 AM
  2. Post your best ever PCT Protocol Here!
    By umdog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 07:10 PM
  3. Your best
    By TheCrownedOne in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 05:50 PM
  4. YOur best cutting cycle?
    By NoviceSekinHelp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2003, 01:00 AM
  5. Replies: 2