What do you have a subscription to?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
What magazines do you have a subscription to?

i currently have a sub to Mens Health but its getting kinda reptative. thinking of sub to Muscle and Fitness or Muscular Development, or something else you guys recommend.

also i have a sub to ArmyTimes but thats more of a newspaper then a mag.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I have a subscription to Remix magazine (electronic music creation/production) but that's about it. I have subscribed to a muscle mag in years because they're so full of adds and worthless advice. Ill buy one on the newsstand oocasionally if it has some good stuff in it though.

BV

coofoostu

Awards
Muscular Development is great! True, it does have its share of muscletech ads, but its loaded with real research from scholarly journals (written in brotelegence of course). Its the only mag ive ever read that is "pro-steroid." It often has real pros talk about their steroid use.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
None. Before the internet I had alot of subscriptions but now can get alot of the stuff online so no subscriptions anymore.

I found I was getting information overload. I made my best gains when I stopped reading all those mags and cut my forum visits down to just 2 forums.

CROWLER

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
sports compact car, SI, the new york times

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
GQ, Esquire... i really like looking at arnd reading about all the finer things i can't afford. :sad:

oh, the subscriptions are dirt cheap, i think i got 24 issues of GQ for like $14 and Esquire for around the same.

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
I have bestlife, golf magazine, maxim, stuff, details,blender... all free...you just gotta know where to look!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Science Teacher, Scuba Diving, Science, Journal of Educational Research, Discover

Anyone want to guess what I do for a living ;)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I have bestlife, golf magazine, maxim, stuff, details,blender... all free...you just gotta know where to look!
Yeah, that's what I used to think.

A year ago I signed up for *supposedly* 4 FREE years worth of MAXIM and STuff mags....all I had to do was give them my address, and htey said that the reason they can do this is because the advertisments need to get out or something...I believed them, and now a year later I still haven't received anything...those a-holes probably got my addy now so that they can spam the **** outa me...fvckers..

bond697

Board Supporter
Awards
maximum pc, it's not a bad magazine, keeps me updated on some new stuff.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Science Teacher, Scuba Diving, Science, Journal of Educational Research, Discover

wow, i need a nap from just reading your magazine selection. :lol:

pioneer,
muscular development is the best BB mag i've seen. **** load of ads but it's got some good info and articles.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
JOPERD-Journal of Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance. I'm a PE teacher obviously.

The NSCA is also a pretty decent membership if you're into sport specific training.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I know Beel.. some of those are a snore but just have to read some of them for work... but hopefully I can cancel at least one of those in a few more years...

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established

going by your mag subscriptions i would have to say your job title is cheif dork at the school of klingon.

lmao! jk, man.

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
Espn the Mag, SI, Golf Digest, Golf Magazine, Spin, XXL, Hustler (for the articles), Blender, Sunday NY Times, Working Parent (for the missus)