Bartending.....

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
:drunk:

Dont get me wrong i love to bartend, i mean it's fun, i get to hang out and watch people make fools out of themselves.......I had to bartend a 4th of july thing last night, and the conversation was if a girl lifted /worked out,( because some guy asked me if i worked out, and i said yes i teach spin, take karate, light weights, run, bike, etc) more guys felt uncomfortable, but if she said she took classes, spin, pliates,cardio kickboxing and classes like that it was ok......

I per say was not offended because he was not with me, just someone at the party, but at the end of the night he turns to me and says..."to bad, i would love to go out with you, but your a lifting chick"........ I laughed.....So i responded with "don't worry i always strap my penis back on dates, just in case".......bahahahahahahaha He was sooo drunk he had no idea what to say........The look i got was enough to have me laughing the rest of the night........... :thumbsup:

coofoostu

Awards
LOL! I dont even hang out with my friends that drink anymore. 99.9% of the time a fight breaks out and for some reason they expect me to jump right in because i work out.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
That guy was intimidated by you, 'cuz he doesn't lift weights, maybe? If a chick said it to me i'd be all over her.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I mean who would want to go out with somebody who cares about their body? Loser.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established

Dont get me wrong i love to bartend, i mean it's fun, i get to hang out and watch people make fools out of themselves.......I had to bartend a 4th of july thing last night, and the conversation was if a girl lifted /worked out,( because some guy asked me if i worked out, and i said yes i teach spin, take karate, light weights, run, bike, etc) more guys felt uncomfortable, but if she said she took classes, spin, pliates,cardio kickboxing and classes like that it was ok......

I per say was not offended because he was not with me, just someone at the party, but at the end of the night he turns to me and says..."to bad, i would love to go out with you, but your a lifting chick"........ I laughed.....So i responded with "don't worry i always strap my penis back on dates, just in case".......bahahahahahahaha He was sooo drunk he had no idea what to say........The look i got was enough to have me laughing the rest of the night........... :thumbsup:
Keep lifting WG, it obviously works for you;)

Funny that you bartend and teach. I have the same pair of occupations. I want to add personal training to the repertoire soon.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established

People react in the weirdest ways sometimes. I personally don't usually find women attractive unless they do engage in some type of fitness activity. My last girlfriend and the one before her were always a little chubby, but they both worked out like fiends. Weights and cardio of different types. I think it's sexy as hell, but I know some guys who are put off by it. Christ knows why. Even if someone isn't in perfect shape, when they workout and eat more or less right, overall they have a healthier look to them if you know what I mean. You just seem to see it. And healthy usually leads to good looking. It's also part of the attitude that comes along with having the discipline to keep something like that up and going continuously I'd think.

Great comeback at the end. Had I been there I probably would have pissed myself.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Beuwolf...i thought i might want to try that to, but i am going back to school for nursing this fall i wont have time..:( Have fun at it though :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
"don't worry i always strap my penis back on dates, just in case".......bahahahahahahaha
:lol: that probably sobered him up in an instant. I still don't know why guys think that women will turn into Arnold if they lift when most of the guys in the gym can't do it themselves.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hahahah.....:rofl:

Good luck with the nursing program......:thumbsup:

Oh, and if it makes you feel any better, I strap my penis back on dates too ;)

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Beuwolf...i thought i might want to try that to, but i am going back to school for nursing this fall i wont have time..:( Have fun at it though :)
good for you, some money to make in that. what are you looking to work in specifically?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
ah peds or neonatal? mom is a neonatal nurse.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't wear underwear on dates... :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I am speechless
That's b/c your tongue is on the floor....pick it up!

Big Pete...you need to be more responsible than that. You know a big hunk like yourself in leather pants can be disasterous for passer-bys of the female species! Look at what you did to WG! (pssst.....:thumbsup: )

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's b/c your tongue is on the floor....pick it up!

Big Pete...you need to be more responsible than that. You know a big hunk like yourself in leather pants can be disasterous for passer-bys of the female species! Look at what you did to WG! (pssst.....:thumbsup: )
I tend to do that regularly, brother.. ;)

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of females passing by.......when i would walk Boston with Pete, almost every female head out turn, drool and stare...LOL and no pete they were not looking at me............

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of females passing by.......when i would walk Boston with Pete, almost every female head out turn, drool and stare...LOL and no pete they were not looking at me............
I'd have no problem challenging that right there...I see more girls checking out my girlfriend than I ever imagined in my nastiest of nasty dreams as a kid...and she doesn't notice until I point it out, too :rofl:

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I'd have no problem challenging that right there...I see more girls checking out my girlfriend than I ever imagined in my nastiest of nasty dreams as a kid...and she doesn't notice until I point it out, too :rofl:
Challenge all you want, your girlfriend is gorgous!!! ( not one word).......and i stand by this..I would be walking in Boston with peter, and old, young, any age would stop and look...........it got to the point where i would just squeeze his hand and he would know that he was getting checked out again........... :lol:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Challenge all you want, your girlfriend is gorgous!!! ( not one word).......and i stand by this..I would be walking in Boston with peter, and old, young, any age would stop and look...........it got to the point where i would just squeeze his hand and he would know that he was getting checked out again........... :lol:
So...are you telling me you'd give her the "I wanna spank you" look, too? Hmmm....:twisted: But really, you're quite the looker yourself...I'm sure at least some of them were really just checking you out, too...

Anyway...I believe you. I'd check him out, too...I'd be like "damn, them some big ass titties!" I mean, you're HOTT hot and all WG, and you know I think you kick ass...but, I'd be asking big pete to show a little skin if I saw you two walking down the street, too. :rofl: I'd be like..."hey, lets see a rear lat spread!" 2 x :rofl:

Now, Big Pete.....lets talk about this "Peter" thing WG brought up.....:D

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks like working out is separating the wheat from the chaff.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
So...are you telling me you'd give her the "I wanna spank you" look, too? Hmmm....:twisted: But really, you're quite the looker yourself...I'm sure at least some of them were really just checking you out, too...

Anyway...I believe you. I'd check him out, too...I'd be like "damn, them some big ass titties!" I mean, you're HOTT hot and all WG, and you know I think you kick ass...but, I'd be asking big pete to show a little skin if I saw you two walking down the street, too. :rofl: I'd be like..."hey, lets see a rear lat spread!" 2 x :rofl:

Now, Big Pete.....lets talk about this "Peter" thing WG brought up.....:D
I disagree, no one checks me out...really..and no i think your girlfriend is gorgous, not "I want to spank you hot".... :rofl:

As for peter, i have known him for about 6 yrs...i can call him that :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:eek: You didn't!! :eek: