Anyone know how to turn off subscriptions for good??

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
as the title reads.. how in the fek do i stop the constant barrage of notices in my emails.. i get how to turn off each subscription but i dont want to ever subscribe to anything let alone have my inbox full of sh17

i have set it to only my control panel but up until about a yr ago i never got a single one.. life was good then ... now its a sh17 show..
halp plz.

will rep

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha, thought I was the only one. Deleting the emails is becoming a full time job. I’ve looked and tried but can’t find out how to do it

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive looked Lord knows lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found it! For android go to settings, push notifications, off. That option wasnt there a week ago lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can easily unsubscribe off a PC by scrolling down the subscriber notification email and instead of clicking the link to thread further down there will be a link to unsubscribe to both the specific thread you were notified and also a link to unsubscribe to all threads.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just looking again and under general settings there is now an option under subscriptions to receive notification through control panel only.....given the other options are ‘email instantly’ and ‘email weekly’ etc I think that’s the one that’ll change it....I’ve tried it so will let you know

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
too bad that doesnt stop them from filling up your email..
its broke guys, i do that every time im in the control panel..

Cmon Admin

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I created an email specifically for AM lol. It’s amaze balls