Charles Poliquin passed away

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
His nutrition advice wasn’t always the best, but a lot of guys contradict themselves. Sone of the training principles he had or promoted helped build the foundation for me and my training. Late 20 and early 30’s is where I learned a lot and he had a part of that.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never followed his work but I have learned a lot from people who really learned from him. So he made a big difference in my life ultimately. Sad day.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya most guys who know him will be in there 40 and 50’s. He was one of the guys who helped change stuff from the wieders.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was the first guy that got me interested in powerlifting when I was in my late teens early 20's. Looking back, all of my early notebooks / journals referenced many of his routines...

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was the first guy that got me interested in powerlifting when I was in my late teens early 20's. Looking back, all of my early notebooks / journals referenced many of his routines...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah man! Crazy. I first heard of him back in the mid 90's thanks to Bill Phillips and muscle media 2k mag.