MGK torches Em?

Page 1 of 12 123 ... Last
  1. MGK torches Em?


    https://youtu.be/Fp0BScQSSvg

    No better way to get some attention and sell some albums. MGK is back on the map with his latest attacks and clap backs.

    In my opinion these battles are good for rap.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    https://youtu.be/Fp0BScQSSvg

    No better way to get some attention and sell some albums. MGK is back on the map with his latest attacks and clap backs.

    In my opinion these battles are good for rap.
    I thought it was fire. I am excited to see what Eminem comes back with.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I thought it was fire. I am excited to see what Eminem comes back with.
    For sure man. I thought it was quite creative and shocked me a bit. I moved to Ohio 10 years ago and people here have a special love for MGK that I never really understood. But I definitely have more respect for him now.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  4. I love some mgk, but going after Eminem is a foolish idea

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    I love some mgk, but going after Eminem is a foolish idea
    For sure but just like Eminem states attacking back is pointless for him. Sure it will get mgk a bunch of publicity but Eminem doesn't need any more he's already the man. I definitely feel this was great for the revival of real rap as all the new **** is complete garbage and my boy out here in Cleveland did come up with some clever bars.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  6. Eminem pretty much demolished everyone in hip hop and rap right now in the first 30 seconds of the first song on that album lol he doesnít need to say anymore.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Imsaint View Post
    Eminem pretty much demolished everyone in hip hop and rap right now in the first 30 seconds of the first song on that album lol he doesnít need to say anymore.
    No doubt brother. The first time I listened to ringer I didn't quite pick up on all the references because in true em fashion it's hard as fuÁķ to even grasp what he is saying. After about my third time listening to it I couldn't say anything but DAMN.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. To be honest my early years were spoiled with Pac and biggie then came Jay Z, NAS followed by Eminem. Damn were we some lucky mofos to grow up during the real days of hip hop.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. it was such a trash diss....half of it was praising him, the other half was some generic bars

    mgk was probably so happy when Eminem attacked him because he can get his 15 minutes of fame since he's no one in the music world

    on a side note...g-eazy dissed him, the line about opening for fall out boy was great
    Muscle Research Board Rep

    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    it was such a trash diss....half of it was praising him, the other half was some generic bars

    mgk was probably so happy when Eminem attacked him because he can get his 15 minutes of fame since he's no one in the music world

    on a side note...g-eazy dissed him, the line about opening for fall out boy was great
    Probably?

  11. I read the lyrics to ringer and his lyrics are pure genius. Apparently some rainbow haired fruit loop named 6ix9ine attempted a diss back at Eminem and failed miserably. Eminem is dissing mumble rap. Thatís what rap is these days. Itís just gibberish with no meaning. Eminem has a YouTube video telling you what can no longer be rhymed anymore its pretty funny

  12. Mozzy vs CML is a my current favorite beef.
    I like actual gangsta rap. People with actual street experience.
    Eminem is the best rapper in the world. But he's not a gangster.
    He's a millionaire with a gift for rhyme.
    MGK is good too......but he's definitely not from a hood that's killing people.
    MGK is basically justin Beeber with a paint job.
    Gangster rap died with Pac, mozzy brought it back from the dead.

  13. Eminem vs everlast diss songs are good too......again neither are actually going to get down with anybody.
    They have body guards for that.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    To be honest my early years were spoiled with Pac and biggie then came Jay Z, NAS followed by Eminem. Damn were we some lucky mofos to grow up during the real days of hip hop.
    Amen haha

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    For sure man. I thought it was quite creative and shocked me a bit. I moved to Ohio 10 years ago and people here have a special love for MGK that I never really understood. But I definitely have more respect for him now.
    MGK is the "bad guy" in this beef though, just for the way it all started. A while back he said Eminem's 16 year old daughter was hot. MGK was 21 at the time, that's not cool, and is technically in the illegal territory if he were to hypothetically act on said comments. So not only is Eminem regarded as historically the much, much, much better rapper (especially in regards to dis tracks), but he actually somehow has the "moral high ground" if you can call it that. And despite what MGK said, Eminem didn't mention him exclusively because of his old comments about his daughter, but because of some subtle (I think?) shots at Eminem he made on a song with Tech N9ne (who I know worked with Eminem on a big song and is a big fan of his, so I'm not sure what's up with that) recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    I love some mgk, but going after Eminem is a foolish idea
    This. It almost never ended well for the people that did it, especially when Eminem is on his game, which he seems to be again after maybe not being on it for a little while.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    I read the lyrics to ringer and his lyrics are pure genius. Apparently some rainbow haired fruit loop named 6ix9ine attempted a diss back at Eminem and failed miserably. Eminem is dissing mumble rap. Thatís what rap is these days. Itís just gibberish with no meaning. Eminem has a YouTube video telling you what can no longer be rhymed anymore its pretty funny
    Isn't that twat a legit pedophile (I recall reading that he slept with an underage girl at the very least)?

    What is this world coming to? Eminem is the "good guy" in not one, but two beefs at the same time?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  16. Also, upon further analysis, naming the song ďRap DevilĒ as a play on Eminemís ďRap GodĒ isnít as clever as he thinks it is. God is omnipotent, and has condemned the Devil to hell, and is fated to destroy him in the future. Also, God is worshiped and revered, while the Devil is almost exclusively reviled and hated. Not exactly the best analogy to start a beef with IMO.

    MGK probably should have made some play on Nietzscheís famous ďGod is DeadĒ instead.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    it was such a trash diss....half of it was praising him, the other half was some generic bars

    mgk was probably so happy when Eminem attacked him because he can get his 15 minutes of fame since he's no one in the music world

    on a side note...g-eazy dissed him, the line about opening for fall out boy was great
    I agree.

    The **** was weak as ****.

    Half of his diss was schoolyard BS. "Hur hur, I'm taller than you, bitch"; "my stage name is hardcore and yours is a candy"; "you're 46 and have a weird beard"

    Sick diss.

    Then he said some dumb **** about how he made it without Dre (unlike Em) as if his success isn't reliant on ****ing Puff. Plus, Slim Shady EP was released before Dre.

    I guess I'm just spoiled by real diss tracks like "No Vaseline", "Real Mothaphuccin G's", "Hit 'Em Up", "Quitter", etc.

    G-Eazy dropped a decent one on MGK, though. I heard it earlier today.

    Full disclosure: I didn't know who either of these dudes (MGK or G) were until this week, but my wife told me that MGK rapped in that terrible song with that girl from 5th Harmony.

  18. Also, did MGK actually say that Em dropped a whole album just to diss him (MGK)? Just lol. Dude said like 4 lines about him, he wasn't even important enough for a whole verse (but that R. Kelly line was genius).

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Also, did MGK actually say that Em dropped a whole album just to diss him (MGK)? Just lol. Dude said like 4 lines about him, he wasn't even important enough for a whole verse (but that R. Kelly line was genius).
    Yeah, that whole claim was all sorts of off-base. MGK sort of went at Em much more recently than 6 years ago, and Eminem called out way more than just MGK, and that was only one song. Kamikaze is probably the closest thing to Eminem's return to form we'll see. Even people who don't enjoy his whole persona anymore, or think it's sort of overdone or unnecessary from a forty-something year-old with a ton of awards and money, have to admit his skills as a rapper are undoubtedly still there.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I agree.

    The **** was weak as ****.

    Half of his diss was schoolyard BS. "Hur hur, I'm taller than you, bitch"; "my stage name is hardcore and yours is a candy"; "you're 46 and have a weird beard"

    Sick diss.

    Then he said some dumb **** about how he made it without Dre (unlike Em) as if his success isn't reliant on ****ing Puff. Plus, Slim Shady EP was released before Dre.

    I guess I'm just spoiled by real diss tracks like "No Vaseline", "Real Mothaphuccin G's", "Hit 'Em Up", "Quitter", etc.

    G-Eazy dropped a decent one on MGK, though. I heard it earlier today.

    Full disclosure: I didn't know who either of these dudes (MGK or G) were until this week, but my wife told me that MGK rapped in that terrible song with that girl from 5th Harmony.
    I get what MGK is trying to do, going after a big name to get some publicity. He's trying to do what Eminem did to get famous; MGK has admitted he was inspired by Eminem, right? But Eminem proved he has the ability to really excel at diss tracks, and he went more at random celebrities and cultural icons who almost certainly couldn't respond to him at nearly the same level, but MGK went after someone who is almost universally considered as being much more skilled at this sort of thing than he is. Will it get him some short-term PR? Probably. But will it end up hurting his career and reputation in the long run? We will see.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  20. Well you have 2 schools here... Those Em fans from back in the day when lyricists reigned supreme... And then what is current.

    I listened to Ems new album it sucks. The first song hits pretty good and he chops up some lyrical machete **** pretty much saying anyone who steps to him will get the biz. But after that the whole album sucks. Theres one song about how he failed d12 but even that hes outta touch. Talking about they fell off bc he was a bad leader. They fell off bc they werent that great and the best guy Proof (ems hype man) got killed. My main issue with him even putting MGK in this album is it happened in 2012. It took you 6 years to come up w a one liner for something that happened that long ago? Why even do it unless you're intentionally picking a battle with someone whose relevant today.

    So while people can say oh MGK was lucky Em gave him 15 min... I dont think so. As someone who came up in the lyrical era all the way back to nwa the game has changed and old school hates it. Mumble rappers are king today and honestly MGK ate his fn lunch. Now I'm sure Em wont take it laying down and the one line may have been all he needed to get MGK hooked in and set up for a slaughter. But as it stands MGK diss track was creative and rubbed Ems face in it while still paying him due respect for what hes done. That takes some skill to murder someone while giving them there dues. The dude said it in his track I'm hungry em you already full. Now I'm curious to see how this all plays out.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

    Latin

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Well you have 2 schools here... Those Em fans from back in the day when lyricists reigned supreme... And then what is current.

    I listened to Ems new album it sucks. The first song hits pretty good and he chops up some lyrical machete **** pretty much saying anyone who steps to him will get the biz. But after that the whole album sucks. Theres one song about how he failed d12 but even that hes outta touch. Talking about they fell off bc he was a bad leader. They fell iff bc they werent that great and the best guy proof (ems hype man) got killed. My main issue with him even putting MGK in this album is it happened in 2012. It took you 6 years to come up w a one liner for something that happened that long ago? Why even do it unless you're intentionally picking a battle with someone whose relevant today.

    So while people can see oh MGK was lucky Em gave him 15 min... I dont think so. As someone who came up in the lyrical era all the way back to nwa the game has changed and old school hates it. Mumble rappers are king today and honestly MGK ate his fn lunch. Now I'm sure Em wont take it laying down and the one line may have been all he needed to get MGK hooked in and set up for a slaughter. But as it stands MGK diss track was creative and rubbed Ems face in it while still paying him due respect for what hes done. That takes some skill to murder someone while giving them there dues. The dude said it in his track I'm hungry em you already full. Now I'm curious to see how this all plays out.
    I'm not the biggest fan of a lot of Em's newer stuff, but he had some quality tracks on this new album, like The Ringer.

    Also, I'm fairly certain that Em didn't just dig up the issue with his daughter from 6 years ago. I read that MGK took some (small?) shots at Em on a track with Tech N9ne, which seems strange to me, since Tech worked with Em on Speedom, which was a huge song for Tech, and he's said he really respects Em), so this was Em just getting a little dig back at him in a song/album where he goes at a bunch of people.

    The thing about Em, that even people who don't like his new stuff will admit, is that even if he lacks the same appeal and unique creativity, the same authenticity as he used to have, he still has some technical rap skills that are elite level; way above the technical abilities of MGK. I recently heard multiple people say that if rap was an Olympic sport, Eminem would still be a gold medalist due to his ability to spit and rhyme, but the actual content of his tracks may not be what it once was. That said, we'll see what he comes up with next, as he's been a historically good diss-track rapper, and maybe he just needed a real reason to get back into it and come out with a solid return to form. MGK's rap at Em may have had a few good digs in it, but it was certainly not technically elite/great. We know Em's response will be technically great, and if he can go back in time and pull out some lyrics/disses like he used to have, it'll be a slaughter.

    Also, regarding the whole "hungry vs full" thing, remember what Arnold said:

    "The wolf climbing the hill is hungrier than the wolf on the top the hill."

    Arnold: "yeah, but if the wolf wants the food, it's there"

    Em hasn't had a real reason to want it, but maybe now he does.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  22. Edit: Double Post
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Also, upon further analysis, naming the song ďRap DevilĒ as a play on Eminemís ďRap GodĒ isnít as clever as he thinks it is. God is omnipotent, and has condemned the Devil to hell, and is fated to destroy him in the future. Also, God is worshiped and revered, while the Devil is almost exclusively reviled and hated. Not exactly the best analogy to start a beef with IMO.

    MGK probably should have made some play on Nietzscheís famous ďGod is DeadĒ instead.
    WORD.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I'm not the biggest fan of a lot of Em's newer stuff, but he had some quality tracks on this new album, like The Ringer.

    Also, I'm fairly certain that Em didn't just dig up the issue with his daughter from 6 years ago. I read that MGK took some (small?) shots at Em on a track with Tech N9ne, which seems strange to me, since Tech worked with Em on Speedom, which was a huge song for Tech, and he's said he really respects Em), so this was Em just getting a little dig back at him in a song/album where he goes at a bunch of people.

    The thing about Em, that even people who don't like his new stuff will admit, is that even if he lacks the same appeal and unique creativity, the same authenticity as he used to have, he still has some technical rap skills that are elite level; way above the technical abilities of MGK. I recently heard multiple people say that if rap was an Olympic sport, Eminem would still be a gold medalist due to his ability to spit and rhyme, but the actual content of his tracks may not be what it once was. That said, we'll see what he comes up with next, as he's been a historically good diss-track rapper, and maybe he just needed a real reason to get back into it and come out with a solid return to form. MGK's rap at Em may have had a few good digs in it, but it was certainly not technically elite/great. We know Em's response will be technically great, and if he can go back in time and pull out some lyrics/disses like he used to have, it'll be a slaughter.

    Also, regarding the whole "hungry vs full" thing, remember what Arnold said:

    "The wolf climbing the hill is hungrier than the wolf on the top the hill."

    Arnold: "yeah, but if the wolf wants the food, it's there"

    Em hasn't had a real reason to want it, but maybe now he does.
    Oh for sure lyrically em is one of the greatest.... It's a different time tho. Kids these days dont care about lyrics... half of the s*** that's hot out there right now you can't even understand what the f*** they're saying. But that's what it is right now that's what's hot that's what the young people like. I encourage anyone who's never really listened to it check it out. You got to change with the times man.

    But no way do I think this guy can beat em in a lyrical rap battle. That's how Eminem came up chewing people up in that type of atmosphere. My point was as it stands right now MGK lands the first shot. I think Em will respond. Sometimes these guys come back with some fire sometimes it's whack so time will tell. I do think it comes down to how hungry you are and how much fires is in your belly whether you can chew somebody up or not in anything... whether it's fighting rapping whatever.

    Look at Tyson one of the best fighters of all time lost his fire and couldn't win a fight to save his ass.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

    Latin

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Oh for sure lyrically em is one of the greatest.... It's a different time tho. Kids these days dont care about lyrics... half of the s*** that's hot out there right now you can't even understand what the f*** they're saying. But that's what it is right now that's what's hot that's what the young people like. I encourage anyone who's never really listened to it check it out. You got to change with the times man.

    But no way do I think this guy can beat em in a lyrical rap battle. That's how Eminem came up chewing people up in that type of atmosphere. My point was as it stands right now MGK lands the first shot. I think Em will respond. Sometimes these guys come back with some fire sometimes it's whack so time will tell. I do think it comes down to how hungry you are and how much fires is in your belly whether you can chew somebody up or not in anything... whether it's fighting rapping whatever.

    Look at Tyson one of the best fighters of all time lost his fire and couldn't win a fight to save his ass.
    Iím pretty sure they confirmed that Em is already in the studio working on a comeback. Itíll be interesting to see how good Eminemís response is. Itís almost certain itíll be technically leagues above MGKís, so we just have to see if the message/content/insults are up to his old level.

    I know, most of todayís rap has literally zero substance. Like you said, you canít understand half of what they say, and the other half is about nothing, and everyone sounds the same. Itís almost like he rappers themselves are just part of the beat now, and the entire song is just a beat, not a song.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cap Em Quick question
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2005, 12:30 PM
  2. Anybody Play Hold 'Em?
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 07:41 AM
  3. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-30-2003, 11:54 PM
  4. first cycle screw ups....post em
    By good_guye28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-16-2003, 12:03 AM
  5. Tattoo's: Who's Got'em?
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 08:58 PM
Log in
Log in