MGK torches Em?

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    Idk maybe. That would be great. I just hope he doesn't disappoint

    On another note this video was pretty dope...

    https://youtu.be/mvSItvjFE1c
    havent seen the video of this .. haha pretty nice
    New SNS Glycophase
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/304910-announcing-new-glycophase.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    We can agree to disagree.... What did you think about the mgk diss?
    I thought it was ok... Not sure if it was courageous or just looking for hype.
    He dissed em first so he must have wanted it. There are dozens of clips where MGK calls em his idol and the GOAT.
    After listening to it a bunch of times its kinda dorky. Like....we know you guys aren't going to fight. Most likely have no clue how to fight. Those weird rabbit punches he throws in the video made me laugh.
    The weird beard line was great!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Haha he def did

    Greatest > rap devil still imo .. still nice better then anyone has said about em
    Disagree. Whitey Ford did an em diss that was hella better. And Whitey Ford was a white boy who made it in the rap game BEFORE Eminem

  4. Breakdown of MGK Diss

    " Your beared is weird "
    "You're the greatest "
    "You're old, im young"
    "your short im tall"
    you're the goat"
    "you're rich"
    "your lame for staying inside and reading a dictionary to help better your craft"
    "your angry"

    *autotune

    ps i cant take credit of this meme , but darn accurate
    New SNS Glycophase
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/304910-announcing-new-glycophase.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Breakdown of MGK Diss

    " Your beared is weird "
    "You're the greatest "
    "You're old, im young"
    "your short im tall"
    you're the goat"
    "you're rich"
    "your lame for staying inside and reading a dictionary to help better your craft"
    "your angry"

    *autotune

    ps i cant take credit of this meme , but darn accurate
    Right...its not really for real rap connoisseurs. Every rapper they ask about it says its mediocre.
    The walking eating cereal thing he stole from jim jones.
    I agree corny.
    But the shock value worked. Eminem didn't even have to respond in my opinion.
    Is like to see them get in a ring. I bet neither would on the spot." Maybe" after 6 months of training. But NOBODY is going to die over this. They sure the fck ain't PAC or biggie or mac Dre or the jakka.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Breakdown of MGK Diss

    " Your beared is weird "
    "You're the greatest "
    "You're old, im young"
    "your short im tall"
    you're the goat"
    "you're rich"
    "your lame for staying inside and reading a dictionary to help better your craft"
    "your angry"

    *autotune

    ps i cant take credit of this meme , but darn accurate
    We know being 40 don't make you slow and weak. Mayweather put mittens all over a much younger Connor.💪😀💪

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    Right...its not really for real rap connoisseurs. Every rapper they ask about it says its mediocre.
    The walking eating cereal thing he stole from jim jones.
    I agree corny.
    But the shock value worked. Eminem didn't even have to respond in my opinion.
    Is like to see them get in a ring. I bet neither would on the spot." Maybe" after 6 months of training. But NOBODY is going to die over this. They sure the fck ain't PAC or biggie or mac Dre or the jakka.
    Yup its good for MGK fans ..once Em is done they will vanish too



    Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    Disagree. Whitey Ford did an em diss that was hella better. And Whitey Ford was a white boy who made it in the rap game BEFORE Eminem
    Never got into everlast, im sure ive heard it back in the day .. Quitter was off the hook tho
    New SNS Glycophase
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/304910-announcing-new-glycophase.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Here’s the full quote:

    He can’t have someone working for his label/whatever say something this bold and then not deliver anything. I don’t know if it’ll be vintage Shady diss-track level, but I’m confident it’ll be better than Rap Devil (unquestionably in regards to technical skill, and probably in content I’d hope).
    I guess we will see. I have to be honest I have been disappointed by em ever since he felt it was appropriate to start singing on his tracks... I'm always like new Eminem! Then listen and felt let down... We'll see what happens!
    Chaos & Pain Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Yup its good for MGK fans ..once Em is done they will vanish too





    Never got into everlast, im sure ive heard it back in the day .. Quitter was off the hook tho
    YouTube Whitey's Revenge

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Breakdown of MGK Diss

    " Your beared is weird "
    "You're the greatest "
    "You're old, im young"
    "your short im tall"
    you're the goat"
    "you're rich"
    "your lame for staying inside and reading a dictionary to help better your craft"
    "your angry"

    *autotune

    ps i cant take credit of this meme , but darn accurate
    Your forgetting the parts about those stupid hats, played out sweatsuits, and holding people back. And I think he said something about the singing, but I could be wrong... Also the in the studio screaming at the mic line was hard too
    Chaos & Pain Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    Your forgetting the parts about those stupid hats, played out sweatsuits, and holding people back. And I think he said something about the singing, but I could be wrong... Also the in the studio screaming at the mic line was hard too
    lol prolly did, .. talking about eminem made him somewhat relevant

    its more filled with compliments then disses
    New SNS Glycophase
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/304910-announcing-new-glycophase.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    YouTube Whitey's Revenge
    Just heard it .. damn that shyt is hard yea way better then rap devil

    still ill be screaming "kill whitey"
    New SNS Glycophase
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/304910-announcing-new-glycophase.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    lol prolly did, .. talking about eminem made him somewhat relevant

    its more filled with compliments then disses
    I think he really started up when he went on funk flex, he killed that freestyle and flamed g easy, but the rap devil track took it to another level. Honestly I don't really care for him, just like his energy sometimes, but I can't relate to him or Eminem really... Too much drug influences, when I came up the cool thing was never to be the user.... Nowadays idk
    Chaos & Pain Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Was just about to post this
    Chaos & Pain Rep

  15. lord Jesus

    The day you put out a hits the day diddy admits that he put the hit out that got pac killed
    New SNS Glycophase
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/304910-announcing-new-glycophase.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    lord Jesus

    The day you put out a hits the day diddy admits that he put the hit out that got pac killed
    Yeah, dude definitely wasn't pulling any punches.

  17. EMINEM's reply nailed it.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  18. I won't lie at first I was like alright this is starting sort of weak but just like always as it got about a minute in I couldn't help but say out loud oh damn boiiiii. Lol
    Killed it. Did just enough not to push a man to suicide but definitely kept that king status. As expected he made sure to throw out the all I'm doing is making you relevant and famous by even tossing your name out there. My biggest flops are your greatest hits. Hah ah ahhaha
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I won't lie at first I was like alright this is starting sort of weak but just like always as it got about a minute in I couldn't help but say out loud oh damn boiiiii. Lol
    Killed it. Did just enough not to push a man to suicide but definitely kept that king status. As expected he made sure to throw out the all I'm doing is making you relevant and famous by even tossing your name out there. My biggest flops are your greatest hits. Hah ah ahhaha
    haha i felt the same way .. my fav artist and i was like wtf is this and when he gets into it ...fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    New SNS Glycophase
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/304910-announcing-new-glycophase.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    haha i felt the same way .. my fav artist and i was like wtf is this and when he gets into it ...fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    It's a beautiful thing and though it doesn't give off the real life I'm going to kill you vibe like the Pac/Biggie feud this is undeniably what hip hop needed to resurrect the whole industry. Aside from a few tracks all the new **** is garbage. I'm loving this and hope it continues.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  21. MGK torches Em?


    It was a hard week.

    Mac miller and now MGK? RIP
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  22. People are so easily offended today man. I read MULTIPLE articles saying that MGK “won” this battle because Em was “homophobic” in Kill Shot. WTF?

    Only in 2018 is telling someone they suck dick worse than making sexual comments about a 16 year old girl. If people want to play the PC card, MGK should have lost before the battle even began for that.

    Anyway, I agree with everyone here. Eminem killed it.

    I love how he wasn’t afraid to get petty and admit it haha. Like having a good vocabulary and getting facts right is somehow a bad thing.

    “Yo, Slim, your last four albums sucked
    Go back to Recovery, oh shoot, that was three albums ago
    What do you know? Oops
    Know your facts before you come at me, lil' goof”

    And his trademark ability to poke fun at himself and even what MGK said about him and turn it around:

    “Was watchin' 8 Mile on my NordicTrack
    Realized I forgot to call you back
    Here's that autograph for your daughter, I wrote it on a Starter cap
    Stan, Stan, son, listen, man, Dad isn't mad
    But how you gonna name yourself after a damn gun
    And have a man-bun?”

    And this line was great:

    “This is it, as big as you're gonna get, so enjoy it
    Had to give you a career to destroy it”
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  23. I'm bored with it already.
    Ill be listening to Bay Area and Sac stuff waiting for the rest of the country to catch up like usual.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    It's a beautiful thing and though it doesn't give off the real life I'm going to kill you vibe like the Pac/Biggie feud this is undeniably what hip hop needed to resurrect the whole industry. Aside from a few tracks all the new **** is garbage. I'm loving this and hope it continues.
    I hear you man... Alot of trash


    If you haven't already check out that new pusha t album, Jay Rock album, Rick ross's last album 2017, Jim Jones' album, Cam Ron's "the program", DonQs album, Bun Bs album, Black Thought's album, even the new Nas album was tuff... Just very short

    There's alot of verterans putting out rediculous material but it just doesn't get alot of spin time
    Chaos & Pain Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cap Em Quick question
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2005, 12:30 PM
  2. Anybody Play Hold 'Em?
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 07:41 AM
  3. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-30-2003, 11:54 PM
  4. first cycle screw ups....post em
    By good_guye28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-16-2003, 12:03 AM
  5. Tattoo's: Who's Got'em?
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 08:58 PM
Log in
Log in