BF estimate please

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

2. So basically the BF checker says 15.5%. I figure it's either way off or I just have natural birthing hips.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.
    •   

3. I'd say 16-17% but you got a pretty good base

4. Yeah, I've got the same feeling
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.
  5. If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.
    •   

6. mid to high teens is probably about right. really its hard to tell though because everyone hold their fat differently. For me, I can be close to 10-12%, really defined top 4 abs, but my chest and lower back still look soft. Others, chest is striated but have a little pooch belly. Totally unique to each person
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

7. It's hard to say - your upper body makes me think closer to 20%, but your legs make me think lower teens. I'm gonna go with about 17%; which I think makes 15.5% reasonably close...especially for gauging progress.

8. I was going to say 20%, some of the pics are decieving so maybe less.
    Chaos & Pain Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    It's hard to say - your upper body makes me think closer to 20%, but your legs make me think lower teens. I'm gonna go with about 17%; which I think makes 15.5% reasonably close...especially for gauging progress.
    I agree,100%

10. Yeah, alot of the pics don't show the definition I have. It's mainly the love handles that just don't budge.
    German Blood Pride.

11. Easily 20%- my first thought is 22%

12. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    It's hard to say - your upper body makes me think closer to 20%, but your legs make me think lower teens. I'm gonna go with about 17%; which I think makes 15.5% reasonably close...especially for gauging progress.
    I think around 16-16.5%. These pics really are terrible. And it was mid day, I'll try and get some morning pics tomorrow with a better camera. Thanks for the input though
    German Blood Pride.

13. What's you're height and weight?

14. 5ft 9, 210lbs
    German Blood Pride.

15. 20 to 25%
    Leaning more to 22 or 23%

16. 18% imo
  17. TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

18. Low 20’s is my guess
    You hold most of your fat in the mid section like me - love handles are the last to go
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

19. 20-22%
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

20. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Low 20’s is my guess
    You hold most of your fat in the mid section like me - love handles are the last to go
    Preaching to the Choir my friend !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

21. This^

22. Standard rule of thumb on this forum- if you have to ask for your BF, typically its above 20, then add 5 on top

23. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    So basically the BF checker says 15.5%. I figure it's either way off or I just have natural birthing hips.
    Id say 18 to 20 just due to the fact i think your body is like mine correct me if im wrong but it looks like your limbs are lean but u have the bf around ur stomach chest and obliques

24. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    I was going to say 20%, some of the pics are decieving so maybe less.
    Bingo. You look between 19-21%, but you have enough muscle mass to where you can carry it well.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rough bf estimate and critique please (pics posted)....
    By mcmillan1993 in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-03-2015, 10:00 AM
  2. bf guesstimates please!
    By BigKrabbe in forum Pics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 06:47 PM
  3. BF% estimate please
    By jess71313 in forum Pics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 06:14 PM
  4. Can I get a BF Estimate