Cali fires are shady AF

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Earth IS flat !!!! Are you John Thor ?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I was more than willing to have a civil discussion until you called me a liar.
    Well ..................... you ARE a liar and a pretty dumb one too .
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    I agree he looked weird. I also think that no skyscraper burnt to ruble ever in history and that day 2 did the exact same way. Its strange.
    But I'm not ready to say public officials new.
    Then you're clearly not ready for the truth and will probably never be ready because your mind won't allow to think leaders of a country would be so evil .You are suffering from Cognitive Dissonance .

  4. Quote Originally Posted by gnbbc View Post
    Uhhhh......................... NO , mentally challenged one. Lol . That is absolutely NOT what is being suggested with earth being flat . Think of earth as the bottom level of the entire universe ..................the bottom of everything . Why should earth look like all the other so-called " planets " when earth is such a vastly different and special place ? Think about that . How the universe started and how the planets were made has NEVER been proven . But it is now being taught to our kids and half-retarded tv viewers of shows like " How the Universe Works " (which is filled with lies passed off as fact ) that the grand guess of The Big Bang Theory is fact and talked about like it's just a given and was thoroughly prove ages ago , when it has NEVER been proven . They don't teach " this is how scientists GUESS how the universe started and how the planets formed "...........NOPE .......... they now teach is as fact . Making it a lie . Everything is above earth and the sun is much MUCH closer .

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    The Earth isn't static in space. Uphill? lmfao I'm no longer feeding this troll. Maybe try fighting against the government conspiracy against reading a book. Or if you don't believe in gravity, please go test it out. Also, the government really, really doesn't want you to shoot yourself in the face...don't let them win.
    Really dude ? Lol . You are really that pissed off that someone dares question your spinning ball earth fantasy world that you want him to kill himself ? Something continuing to drop to the ground after being dropped does not in any way prove some invisible , undetectable , magical force made it happen . It's just what happens when things are dropped on earth . No invisible , undetectable , magical forces required . Go look up exactly what they claim proves gravity exists . Lol . Then come back here and try to battle with it . Myself and THOR 70 will tear your argument to shreds . then maybe go look up an experiment called " Airey's Failure " that was performed in front of the press , which proved earth is stationary and proved Eistein's theory for Special Relativity wrong . The mainstream science community likes to pretend it never happened . Well I've read the newspaper article confirming it .
    •   
       


  6. It's all a simulation so it can be round or flat or whatever it needs to appear to be. That's what simulations do.
    What I find ironic and funny is why people take this so seriously? What does it matter if one person is 'right' or 'wrong'? You don't have to be mean to one another in order to get a point across. None of you are that smart; nor have you earned the right to be on some intellectual pedestal as I clearly have... lol.

    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Red View Post
    Really dude ? Lol . You are really that pissed off that someone dares question your spinning ball earth fantasy world that you want him to kill himself ? Something continuing to drop to the ground after being dropped does not in any way prove some invisible , undetectable , magical force made it happen . It's just what happens when things are dropped on earth . No invisible , undetectable , magical forces required . Go look up exactly what they claim proves gravity exists . Lol . Then come back here and try to battle with it . Myself and THOR 70 will tear your argument to shreds . then maybe go look up an experiment called " Airey's Failure " that was performed in front of the press , which proved earth is stationary and proved Eistein's theory for Special Relativity wrong . The mainstream science community likes to pretend it never happened . Well I've read the newspaper article confirming it .
    I wouldn't lose a debate to a **** named Irish Red if I had been shot in the head three times. There's no point in arguing with you two dumb ****s because you choose to ignore science and get your information from strangers on youtube. So back to what you said, Airy died in 1892 and Einstein's Theory of Special Relativity (not special like you two retarded ****s) was in 1905. So how in the name of Michael J Fox did he prove Einstein's theory wrong from the past? Also, Airy's theory was based on aether, an imaginary substance, and all he proved was that aether does not exist.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Red View Post
    Really dude ? Lol . You are really that pissed off that someone dares question your spinning ball earth fantasy world that you want him to kill himself ? Something continuing to drop to the ground after being dropped does not in any way prove some invisible , undetectable , magical force made it happen . It's just what happens when things are dropped on earth . No invisible , undetectable , magical forces required . Go look up exactly what they claim proves gravity exists . Lol . Then come back here and try to battle with it . Myself and THOR 70 will tear your argument to shreds . then maybe go look up an experiment called " Airey's Failure " that was performed in front of the press , which proved earth is stationary and proved Eistein's theory for Special Relativity wrong . The mainstream science community likes to pretend it never happened . Well I've read the newspaper article confirming it .
    Irish Red I actually feel really sad for people like him. He is in the darkness and knows it, but is too arrogant or bathed in his cognitive dissonance to have a civil debate. He is actually a religious zealot and doesnít know it. Science is his deity and he attack anyone that questions it. This is fact and he has proven it
  9. Cali fires are shady AF


    Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    It's all a simulation so it can be round or flat or whatever it needs to appear to be. That's what simulations do.
    What I find ironic and funny is why people take this so seriously? What does it matter if one person is 'right' or 'wrong'? You don't have to be mean to one another in order to get a point across. None of you are that smart; nor have you earned the right to be on some intellectual pedestal as I clearly have... lol.

    While I have seen some fascinating things that do point to a ďsimulationĒ Iím canít be fully swayed just yet. I take it seriously because I love the truth and knowing the design of our environment is huge. It shows us that we are designed beings and created with purpose. Itís actually made me a much happier person and connected so many unanswered questions Iíve had! Plus the whole world as we know it is being lied to by satanic occult oppressors haha....there is always that.

  10. We can make some amazing and basic assumptions about the world in which we exist. Here's a quick top 10 list off the top of my head and forgive the redundancy, as it's late and I feel like waxing poetic.

    1. Technology has increased over time, and at a rate from the horse to planes exponentially with reason? I'm not sure.
    2. We are not that smart. I don't believe we are for a moment solely responsible for 1.
    3. Call it God / god / whatever, it is an outside influence.
    4. We have no control over (it).
    5. Technology will proceed at exponential levels or we will go backwards because we are self-destructive.
    6. If it proceeds exponentially we will allegedly discover new forces, multi-verse, or validate a singular universe
    7. Traveling through 'space' and 'time' will be breached into a new point of reach for us as a species
    8. We will discover other life or we are alone
    9. I'm exhausted. Maybe we have built in self-destruct sequencing (aging) for a reason.
    10. We're just too dangerous of a species to reach outward without a leash... we are tethered.

    Why argue about it?
    If having a choice of being right or wrong and live in peace to be wrong, I'd be happy if none of the above were true.
    Let's just ride horses, farm land, be good people, live and die. All this technology hasn't made us better.
    I think we're worse. As inspector Poirot says, there is "right and there is wrong".

    We'd all be better off if it were a simulation, meaning a life span isn't even a concern. Simulations don't have to end, just restart or pick up were they left off with new rules. Think, dreaming and then waking up. Are we not bridging between simulations in our dreams?

    All these great minds thinking of ways to reach outward when we haven't the desire to fix what's broken within.
    It's ironic and idiotic. What a self-absorbed animal we all are to think so highly of ourselves when we wage war on every border with factions; religions; politics, and races.

    Does the shape of the earth matter? We're never leaving it.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    We can make some amazing and basic assumptions about the world in which we exist. Here's a quick top 10 list off the top of my head and forgive the redundancy, as it's late and I feel like waxing poetic.

    1. Technology has increased over time, and at a rate from the horse to planes exponentially with reason? I'm not sure.
    2. We are not that smart. I don't believe we are for a moment solely responsible for 1.
    3. Call it God / god / whatever, it is an outside influence.
    4. We have no control over (it).
    5. Technology will proceed at exponential levels or we will go backwards because we are self-destructive.
    6. If it proceeds exponentially we will allegedly discover new forces, multi-verse, or validate a singular universe
    7. Traveling through 'space' and 'time' will be breached into a new point of reach for us as a species
    8. We will discover other life or we are alone
    9. I'm exhausted. Maybe we have built in self-destruct sequencing (aging) for a reason.
    10. We're just too dangerous of a species to reach outward without a leash... we are tethered.

    Why argue about it?
    If having a choice of being right or wrong and live in peace to be wrong, I'd be happy if none of the above were true.
    Let's just ride horses, farm land, be good people, live and die. All this technology hasn't made us better.
    I think we're worse. As inspector Poirot says, there is "right and there is wrong".

    We'd all be better off if it were a simulation, meaning a life span isn't even a concern. Simulations don't have to end, just restart or pick up were they left off with new rules. Think, dreaming and then waking up. Are we not bridging between simulations in our dreams?

    All these great minds thinking of ways to reach outward when we haven't the desire to fix what's broken within.
    It's ironic and idiotic. What a self-absorbed animal we all are to think so highly of ourselves when we wage war on every border with factions; religions; politics, and races.

    Does the shape of the earth matter? We're never leaving it.
    Why don't you escape "technology" then and live off your own farm somewhere? If you feel that strongly about it, why have you not done it?

    This may sound much harsher than I intend it to, but I prefer being blunt. Just because you don't understand a concept, doesn't make it untrue or mean that everybody else doesn't understand it. Accelerating change in technology is due to quite a few things, but basically each new generation is an improvement on the last. You have better automation as time goes by and you better technology to create the next technology. Most importatly, you have ever increasing sharing of information. Even within the timeframe you were speaking of there were advances in transportation and publishing which got ideas out to more people and increased collaboration. Fast forward to present day and that only keeps increasing.

    I'm not arguing because of the shape of the Earth. I'm arguing because we've got to the point where people ignore scientists and medical doctors or claim they're lying, but believe youtube and facebook memes. We have a President that yells fake news and goes ignores science. We're going backwards because of it and if some people see technology as scary and bad because they don't understand it, then they can get the **** out of the way.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Why don't you escape "technology" then and live off your own farm somewhere? If you feel that strongly about it, why have you not done it?

    This may sound much harsher than I intend it to, but I prefer being blunt. Just because you don't understand a concept, doesn't make it untrue or mean that everybody else doesn't understand it. Accelerating change in technology is due to quite a few things, but basically each new generation is an improvement on the last. You have better automation as time goes by and you better technology to create the next technology. Most importatly, you have ever increasing sharing of information. Even within the timeframe you were speaking of there were advances in transportation and publishing which got ideas out to more people and increased collaboration. Fast forward to present day and that only keeps increasing.

    I'm not arguing because of the shape of the Earth. I'm arguing because we've got to the point where people ignore scientists and medical doctors or claim they're lying, but believe youtube and facebook memes. We have a President that yells fake news and goes ignores science. We're going backwards because of it and if some people see technology as scary and bad because they don't understand it, then they can get the **** out of the way.
    I wasn't directing my comments towards any one in this contest, rather all of the players.

    We cannot go back. Farmers can't make money as there is no such thing as a fair trade today given the political climate, and economy. You cannot just farm what you want. I've considered it. They even use and depend on technology, satellite connectivity for watering and just in time delivery systems. You cannot escape technology, and I am on the edge of visible technology in your life.

    I'm the guy people call when it breaks.

    You don't get it. Each generation is not smart enough to advance technology. We just didn't exponentially build on the previous, and that scares human beings when they think about it. I feel as we are being spoon fed like babies, the information needed to propel forward in some way, but I don't see it as moving forward, but in just a different direction.

    I've not claimed anyone is lying. They are just regurgitating what they have considered was earned, and in itself can be considered a conspiracy theory of itself, but that's ok, it's not as if I'm saying the earth is flat or going against what exists in 'nature'. What I am contending is, nature is not real, and we are virtual manifestations of a simulation. Think of this. When an arm is cut off, don't you feel it still? They can 'explain' it, the doctors. Are they lying when they try to explain the phantom limb? No. I don't believe they are correct.

    We are all so caught up in distractions on a daily basis we are not spending nearly enough time collectively on what really matters philosophically and addressing our own reality.

    They should get out of the way of what? "Progress?"
    Isn't that a new design on the peach...

    Can you see now, how it is immaterial wether you could go backwards or if you go forward technologically speaking? It is a moot point, if the simulation is the reality. Look at anything creative, or considered original with regard to ideas alone and you will have served a fruitless endeavor.

    We have 'information' at our fingertips. How accurate or relevant is it however?
    I've used the term "distraction" and the more information available, the more distractions not solutions.

    What do we need? We need to break through to see something new, and unexplainable that has been agreed on by everyone. It would be akin to discovering water is wet for the first time. How trustworthy are our senses? (A quick harken back to: severed limb and how you can actually 'feel' it.)

    It sounds crazy to write, but how crazy is it really? How real are your dreams?
    It's as if we can imagine, but not grasp and control yet we are bound to basic rules of our world's (universes') laws of physics, and this ridiculous need to venture out into space, when we should be figuring out how to fold and mold it to our own purposes. That's a technology that would expand our universe.

    I've been a fan of quantum physics for a while; the describing of intelligence; string theory (multi-verse) and our constant tinkering with the fabric of reality with the Large Hadron Colllider. I just found this in my search for some interesting anecdotal regarding Quantum Physics, etc.

    Neil deGrasse Tyson: It's hard to argue that we aren't living in a simulated world
    https://youtu.be/SYAG9dAfy8U

    Simulation: Nick Bostrom
    https://www.simulation-argument.com

    Nick Bostrom - The Simulation Argument (Full)
    https://youtu.be/nnl6nY8YKHs

    There are some other interesting videos on this page as well.

    The earth is round.
    So, the world is flat / round argument is fairly meaningless, however our laws of physics and our nature dictate a sphere is the easiest description of an object created in space. Blow a bubble that is flat. You can't.

    maxresdefault.jpg

    Even if we accept the 'simulation' idea, then we are left with a philosophical enigma.

    Is there a God?
    What's the difference between good and evil? Who cares? Is there a simulated 'heaven' and 'hell'?
    What does anything matter and do we have to obey the ideas that were set forth from the game master? (God) then we should probably be nice to one another.

    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I wasn't directing my comments towards any one in this contest, rather all of the players.

    We cannot go back. Farmers can't make money as there is no such thing as a fair trade today given the political climate, and economy. You cannot just farm what you want. I've considered it. They even use and depend on technology, satellite connectivity for watering and just in time delivery systems. You cannot escape technology, and I am on the edge of visible technology in your life.

    I'm the guy people call when it breaks.

    You don't get it. Each generation is not smart enough to advance technology. We just didn't exponentially build on the previous, and that scares human beings when they think about it. I feel as we are being spoon fed like babies, the information needed to propel forward in some way, but I don't see it as moving forward, but in just a different direction.
    I'm not saying go and open an industrial farm. You can find land, build a home and a farm, and significantly limit your interaction with technology. You can do it. You choose not to. Again, just because you don't understand new technology and how it evolves doesn't mean it shows up in a box sent from god.


    Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I've been a fan of quantum physics for a while; the describing of intelligence; string theory (multi-verse) and our constant tinkering with the fabric of reality with the Large Hadron Colllider. I just found this in my search for some interesting anecdotal regarding Quantum Physics, etc.

    Neil deGrasse Tyson: It's hard to argue that we aren't living in a simulated world
    https://youtu.be/SYAG9dAfy8U

    Simulation: Nick Bostrom
    https://www.simulation-argument.com

    Nick Bostrom - The Simulation Argument (Full)
    https://youtu.be/nnl6nY8YKHs

    There are some other interesting videos on this page as well.
    :
    Neil deGrasse Tyson is an internet celebrity and Bostrom is a philosopher. Being a "fan of quantum physics" doesn't tell me anything other than you follow stuff on the internet. Sites like I ****ing love science and people like Neil deGrasse Tyson have done science a HUGE disservice. They show the flashy parts of science without showing what really goes into it. You want to be a fan? Take a class or go and shadow somebody around for a week and see what their everyday life is like and what goes into actual research. I can watch a video on automobile repair or quote the dude down at Pep Boys, but that doesn't make me a mechanic.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Can you be any more condescending? Iím an expert on technology. Not religious in the least bit bro.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Can you be any more condescending? I’m an expert on technology. Not religious in the least bit bro.
    How am I being condescending? <---text, no tone
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Can you be any more condescending? I’m an expert on technology. Not religious in the least bit bro.
    Also, what is your expertise in technology? Knowing that gives better context.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Wait. You need some kind of writ in order to relegate my ideas relevant or not? A degree or something?
    What if I was an autodidact? Like I am.

    Well, let's see. What feats of mental muscle am I required to flex in order to impress you enough to even consider my ideas relevant? I reprogramed my commodore 64's random number generator and before they extended the numbers won a little money in the lottery years ago...

    I have a technology patent that ran out years ago for security. It was a novel device. Spent 50k prototyping then shelving it because it wasn't really viable at the time.

    Now, I just fix sh*t for Apple; work on my art; and theorize about the origins of creativity.
    I also created a formula for conceptual art that utilizes the equation for intelligence.

    I don't know what you want here. I'm not trying to flex anything, or argue, just propose alternative ideas.
    You attack the messenger as 'religious' where I have given you no reason to do so, and you've attacked the links based on delivery vehicle and those delivering the message as not up to par? Are you kidding? What's wrong with philosophy? Aren't those interesting questions as well, or do you only pray to the altar of physics?

    I believe there are multiple dimensions; there is no real death of conscious; and there's far more to this thing than in some lab or large hadron collider watching particles bang one another. Though, I did apply for a front row seat on a sabbatical for artists in CERN. I just didn't get picked. Next time.

    https://arts.cern

    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Wait. You need some kind of writ in order to relegate my ideas relevant or not? A degree or something?
    What if I was an autodidact? Like I am.

    Well, let's see. What feats of mental floss am I required to flex in order to impress you enough to even consider my ideas relevant? I reprogramed my commodore 64's random number generator and before they extended the numbers won a little money in the lottery years ago...

    I have a technology patent that ran out years ago for security. It was a novel device. Spent 50k prototyping then shelving it because it wasn't really viable at the time.

    Now, I just fix sh*t for Apple; work on my art; and theorize about the origins of creativity.
    I also created a formula for conceptual art that utilizes the equation for intelligence.

    I don't know what you want here? I'm not trying to flex anything, or argue, just propose alternative ideas.
    You attack the messenger as 'religious' where I have given you no reason to do so, and you've attacked the links based on delivery vehicle and those delivering the message as not up to par? Are you kidding?
    Who asked you for a degree? You said you were an expert. I'm asking what your expertise is in so I don't have to assume.

    You told me that I "just don't get it", but say that I am being condescending to you and won't explain how I am being condescending.

    You mentioned God. That's the only reason I brought it up, as a response to what you said. I mention the word god and you accuse me now of saying that you're religious?

    No idea why you think I'm attacking you when you keep telling me that I don't know what I'm talking about and I keep trying to understand where you're coming from. You're talking about philosophy in response to a physical science topic and nobody is stopping you. But hey, if it makes you feel better to put words in my mouth and attack me without asking for clarification, rock on.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. You have issue bruh.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    You have issue bruh.
    There was a miscommunication. I told you there was a miscommunication and would like to try and clarify. You still feel the need to insult. Good to know that BLR doesn't believe in science bruh.

    Keep doing your thing "expert"
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. You don't get to chastise BLR for my personal opinions, and I don't formulate for them, but it doesn't mean I don't know how or have not in the past, for another company. You've got some nerve fella.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    You don't get to chastise BLR for my personal opinions, and I don't formulate for them, but it doesn't mean I don't know how or have not in the past, for another company. You've got some nerve fella.
    You're a representative or does rep mean something else in the simulation, Neo?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. You argue like a child.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    You argue like a child.
    No, I'm an adult who believes in hard work and not just calling yourself an expert because you have internet access. I believe in not making excuses and blaming others for what you can't do or choose not to do because you're lazy. I don't believe in fairy tale simulations or flat Earth conspiracies. So, Mark, pull your head out of your ass or don't. I don't care. This thread began as a conspiracy theory on wild fires and I provided solid science on what was actually happening. That discussion turned into flat Earth conspiracy and you jumped in to try and start an argument no matter how many times I asked questions to try and understand where you were coming from with your philosophical argument for a physical science question.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I wouldn't lose a debate to a **** named Irish Red if I had been shot in the head three times. There's no point in arguing with you two dumb ****s because you choose to ignore science and get your information from strangers on youtube. So back to what you said, Airy died in 1892 and Einstein's Theory of Special Relativity (not special like you two retarded ****s) was in 1905. So how in the name of Michael J Fox did he prove Einstein's theory wrong from the past? Also, Airy's theory was based on aether, an imaginary substance, and all he proved was that aether does not exist.
    Yes because Aleksandar37 is such a better and smarter name than Irish Red . Lol .Thanks for proving how dumb and petty you are . So I guess from using your super smart logic , it is absolutely impossible to learn anything from someone unless you know the person or teacher intimately . Lol . So then what are any us using this website for then , genius ? Most of us do not know each other , so then by using your logic , there is absolutely nothing we could ever learn from one another . Stranger on YouTube ..................stranger on Anabolic Minds .................I fail to see a difference . You really DO seem very angry that we've questioned your fantasy world of living on a spinning ball . Roid rage perhaps ? Lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Are all the previous threads gone?
    By Gmonkey in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 05:50 PM
  2. The BIG GUYS are not here...
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 03:52 PM
  3. are you kidding me??!!? read
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 09:04 PM
  4. What are your other hobbies?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 04:44 PM
Log in
Log in