Cali fires are shady AF

Page 12 of 12 First ... 101112

  1. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that he’s not actually a Nazi, but is just, once again, ignorant, and probably didn’t watch the whole video, so didn’t know what was in it. Not exactly excusable either way, but it still beats being a literal Nazi.
    Would you say maybe he did nazi that part? lol We'll see what he has to say, but it certainly fits in with the rest of his rant.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Would you say maybe he did nazi that part? lol We'll see what he has to say, but it certainly fits in with the rest of his rant.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  3. We in da nazi killing biness and biness is booooomin!!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  4. Cali fires are shady AF



  5. https://youtu.be/Uvmw-NgglNM



    Now Iím not sure what is truth about hitler and the nazis....a lot of interesting viewpoints out there
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post
    https://youtu.be/Uvmw-NgglNM



    Now Iím not sure what is truth about hitler and the nazis....a lot of interesting viewpoints out there
    8B311AFE-E3BA-4186-A14E-9530FBB23329-5316-0000072CEC18034C.jpeg

    Youíre either a troll or a moron. There may be multiple ďviewpointsĒ but that doesnít mean they have ANY validity. I can say that the moon is made out of cheese and cats are reptiles; itís a viewpoint, but itís wrong. Just like you.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    8B311AFE-E3BA-4186-A14E-9530FBB23329-5316-0000072CEC18034C.jpeg

    Youíre either a troll or a moron. There may be multiple ďviewpointsĒ but that doesnít mean they have ANY validity. I can say that the moon is made out of cheese and cats are reptiles; itís a viewpoint, but itís wrong. Just like you.
    I never said right or wrong. I said interesting

  8. Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post
    I never said right or wrong. I said interesting
    To even entertain those views is irresponsible and vile. Itís like saying that people who justify pedophelia have ďinterestingĒ views. No, theyíre sick.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    To even entertain those views is irresponsible and vile. Itís like saying that people who justify pedophelia have ďinterestingĒ views. No, theyíre sick.
    While pedophilia is clearly sinful and disgusting, it is actually interesting that people can be so lost and corrupted that they think that way. Being curious about a motivation behind a view point doesnít make you a supporter of said viewpoint.

    You arenít bringing your A game today. Have some more coffee and try again later
  10. Cali fires are shady AF


    Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post
    While pedophilia is clearly sinful and disgusting, it is actually interesting that people can be so lost and corrupted that they think that way. Being curious about a motivation behind a view point doesnít make you a supporter of said viewpoint.

    You arenít bringing your A game today. Have some more coffee and try again later
    But my question to you, I assume as someone who views themselves as a ďgood Christian,Ē would you post videos, without any explanation or justification that you donít agree with them, defending pedophelia? If not, why are you so fine doing the same thing about Nazi views?

    All, I donít have my A-game? This coming from someone whoís smoking gun against literally every single scholar, scientist, engineer, etc. in the WORLD about the earth and gravity is a ****ing pro-Nazi YouTube video. If I donít have my A-game today, it doesnít matter, because your A-game isnít even in the same alphabet as the people ITT who know basic physics.

    Also, still waiting to hear what your degree is in man.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  11. Cali fires are shady AF


    -One is universally accepted as evil and easily identifiable. The other has the interesting viewpoint of the possibility of being manipulated. Not really a good comparison but nice extremest try.

    -Airline pilots, engineers, surveyors, politicians, scientist, and scholars have and will continue coming forward on topics like the flat earth but your cognitive disbanded doesnít allow you to see that.

    -Bs-Business Administration.

    This will be my last post here for 2 reasons:

    1. Iíve realized there isnít any viewpoints being discussed or theorized upon, yet only mindless insults and childish memes, so it holds no value for me any way and I donít want to perpetuate negativity.

    2. Muscleupcrohn Iíve realized by looking at your other posts that you get satisfaction in trying to attack other people that you feel your mind or body are superior too. (See plastic surgery thread where you obsessively posted pictures of Greek Gods your body and negative comments to someone who was only seeking help.) I canít in good conscious feed into that, but hopefully since this has been acknowledged you can be aware of this and contribute in a more positive light.


    Lastly, I will completely affirm that I am in no way racist or anti Semitic. I was simply intrigued that there was such an opposing story to Nazi/hitler and wanted to hear peopleís input. I love all people and consider Everyman my brother, regardless of race/religion/viewpoints.

    Cheers,

    -Thor 70
  12. Cali fires are shady AF


    Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post
    -One is universally accepted as evil and easily identifiable. The other has the interesting viewpoint of the possibility of being manipulated. Not really a good comparison but nice extremest try.

    -Airline pilots, engineers, surveyors, politicians, scientist, and scholars have and will continue coming forward on topics like the flat earth but your cognitive disbanded doesnít allow you to see that.

    -Bs-Business Administration.

    This will be my last post here for 2 reasons:

    1. Iíve realized there isnít any viewpoints being discussed or theorized upon, yet only mindless insults and childish memes, so it holds no value for me any way and I donít want to perpetuate negativity.

    2. Muscleupcrohn Iíve realized by looking at your other posts that you get satisfaction in trying to attack other people that you feel your mind or body are superior too. (See plastic surgery thread where you obsessively posted pictures of Greek Gods your body and negative comments to someone who was only seeking help.) I canít in good conscious feed into that, but hopefully since this has been acknowledged you can be aware of this and contribute in a more positive light.

    Cheers,

    -Thor 70
    Why donít you ask people ITT who is a more helpful and useful contributor, you or I? Iíve had multiple people message me saying Iím one of the most helpful and knowledgeable people on the forums, and Iíve made numerous in-depth threads and analysis on various ingredients, nootropics, etc.

    I also explained why your flat earth claims are laughable. You donít know the difference between velocity and acceleration; without a basic grasp of dynamics, how you can claim to have any meaningful viewpoint here is beyond me.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  13. well I for one am shocked he turned out to be exactly who I thought (sarcasm)
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post
    -One is universally accepted as evil and easily identifiable. The other has the interesting viewpoint of the possibility of being manipulated. Not really a good comparison but nice extremest try.

    -Airline pilots, engineers, surveyors, politicians, scientist, and scholars have and will continue coming forward on topics like the flat earth but your cognitive disbanded doesnít allow you to see that.

    -Bs-Business Administration.

    This will be my last post here for 2 reasons:

    1. Iíve realized there isnít any viewpoints being discussed or theorized upon, yet only mindless insults and childish memes, so it holds no value for me any way and I donít want to perpetuate negativity.

    2. Muscleupcrohn Iíve realized by looking at your other posts that you get satisfaction in trying to attack other people that you feel your mind or body are superior too. (See plastic surgery thread where you obsessively posted pictures of Greek Gods your body and negative comments to someone who was only seeking help.) I canít in good conscious feed into that, but hopefully since this has been acknowledged you can be aware of this and contribute in a more positive light.

    Cheers,

    -Thor 70
    Here's the issue Thor, your cognitive bias is preventing you from even pretending to behave rationally.

    Here's the truth, a round earth is observable. However, the SIZE of earth means that the curvature can not usually be seen by the naked eye. You can, at times, see things like boats moving off in to the horizon, or when you stand atop large structures however the curve you see is not dramatic. If you saw a dramatic curve, that would imply the world is only a few hundred miles across - we know this isn't true. Of course you will find images where the horizon 'looks' flat - that doesnt mean it is, only that you can only observe a tiny fraction of what constitutes the earth.

    The world can be observed as round when you know what you're looking for, however flat earth 'scientists' (and i use that word very loosely in this case) do everything possible to skew these very real observations, to the point where they even fake rationale for them. Ive heard flat earthers use words like 'light refraction', 'buoyancy' and other terminology in order to explain away phenomenon created by a round earth, like horizons and gravity. Sure, you can explain away these phenomena in a singular event, but these theories do not withstand scrutiny when tested against other measureable things. You won't know that of course, because you only see each thing as being isolated, not interconnected.

    Not a single video i have ever seen of the flat earth actually demonstrates the flat earth working as a system. They all point out as many different, isolated phenomenon as they can to jam in a video, but none actually show how it works together. Every time they are pressed on it, they ignore it and move on to something else that is isolated. None of which controbute anything meaningful to the debate other than to cloud it. Anything can seem true in isolation or when presented in correlation with a single other data point, however no flat earther has yet ever been able to explain how it all makes sense when working together. Heck you even said jet streams were a thing yet were unable to present evidence on how they could exist in a stationary and flat earth.

    At the end of the day people like you are contributing to the downfall of civilisation, whether you know it or not. We are in some kind of knowledge overload, where we are presented with too much information yet not taught enough on how to seek the truth by sifting through the BS. The images of earth from NASA? Fake. Images of earth from the Chinese satellites? Fake. Russian? Also fake. Any image of earth taken from the one place that can actually see it is categorically denied, yet some guys image of the horizon is taken as fact? That my friend is confirmation bias. Believing only in which conforms to your idea of what the earth should be, not what it actually is.

    What makes it even more sad is how many people categorically refute something, simply because they don't understand it. As Neil deGrasses Tyson said: the universe is under no obligation to make sense to you. However, the fact it doesn't make sense to you does not make it untrue, only that you dont understand it.

    So many people apply that logic to the existance of many things, including the existance of fossils etc. They categorically deny that dinosaurs roamed the earth, even when showed extensive evidence that they existed, they pick and choose which data is real based on what they believe to be true, and what they want to be true.

    If your believe in God hinges on denying obvious evidence, then you have weak faith that does not stand pressure.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  15. Thor talking about what he canít do ďin good conscienceĒ while sharing videos of Nazi propaganda and anti-semitism.

    Also, how exactly does a degree in Business Administration make you in any way qualified to discuss physics and dynamics? What physics courses did you take? Statics? Dynamics? Calculus? You clearly have a fundamental misunderstanding of all of these topics.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Thor talking about what he can’t do “in good conscience” while sharing videos of Nazi propaganda and anti-semitism.

    Also, how exactly does a degree in Business Administration make you in any way qualified to discuss physics and dynamics? What physics courses did you take? Statics? Dynamics? Calculus? You clearly have a fundamental misunderstanding of all of these topics.
    His business admin classes also didn't explain that posting Nazi **** on the internet is bad for business. Although, I have a strong feeling that he'll be learning that lesson soon
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    His business admin classes also didn't explain that posting Nazi **** on the internet is bad for business. Although, I have a strong feeling that he'll be learning that lesson soon
    Some things at a university level are assumed to be understood. This is one such thing, so they never actually thought they had to teach it. If it must be given a name, Iíd propose the Theory of Duh.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post
    -One is universally accepted as evil and easily identifiable. The other has the interesting viewpoint of the possibility of being manipulated. Not really a good comparison but nice extremest try.

    -Airline pilots, engineers, surveyors, politicians, scientist, and scholars have and will continue coming forward on topics like the flat earth but your cognitive disbanded doesnít allow you to see that.

    -Bs-Business Administration.

    This will be my last post here for 2 reasons:

    1. Iíve realized there isnít any viewpoints being discussed or theorized upon, yet only mindless insults and childish memes, so it holds no value for me any way and I donít want to perpetuate negativity.

    2. Muscleupcrohn Iíve realized by looking at your other posts that you get satisfaction in trying to attack other people that you feel your mind or body are superior too. (See plastic surgery thread where you obsessively posted pictures of Greek Gods your body and negative comments to someone who was only seeking help.) I canít in good conscious feed into that, but hopefully since this has been acknowledged you can be aware of this and contribute in a more positive light.

    Cheers,

    -Thor 70
    Any PE (Professional Engineer) that publicly states that the earth is flat, says gravity does not exist, and based their designs on calculations that neglect gravity probably wonít be a PE for long. Furthermore, even simple surveying experience and calculations will actually confirm the curvature of the earth and how small/gradual changes in elevation/curvature over relatively large distances can appear flat.

    Also, Iíve pointed out NUMEROUS flaws in your reasoning:

    -Velocity =/= acceleration. Go study some dynamics and get back to me.

    -It is known that the moon influences the tides to the gravitational force between the water and the moon. If the moon exerts a gravitational force on the water, how does the earth itself not exert a force on the objects on it, despite being both much larger than the moon, and much closer to the objects on its surface, which are the only two variables at play in determining gravitational force?

    -Assuming the earth was truly flat, one should be able to aim a telescope exactly parallel to the ground and see across the entire world, until the direct line of sight is interrupted by an object. However, this does not work; once something leaves the horizon (which it will do gradually assuming it is tall enough to be seen doing so), you cannot see it.

    -Do I need more?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  19. Someone posting Nazi propaganda is claiming to have the moral high ground. Thor must have an amazing view from that glass house of his.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  20. On a side not I just started season 1 of man in the high castle and it is quite interesting.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    On a side not I just started season 1 of man in the high castle and it is quite interesting.
    A "what if" TV show is hugely different than posting videos (masquerading as science videos, if you can call the flat earth BS science) saying that Hitler just wanted peace and the Jews were the instigators of WWII and somehow have control of the whole world.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    On a side not I just started season 1 of man in the high castle and it is quite interesting.
    I've been curious about that one. Let me know how it goes.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I've been curious about that one. Let me know how it goes.
    We are finishing the first season now and I think the imbd 8.1 rating is pretty spot on. Definitely enough to keep you interested but also moments where you think why did they add this. The part that catches you is the constant mystery of what things mean in it. One of those shows you are left going how will this turn out and so on. I like it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I've been curious about that one. Let me know how it goes.
    Just wanted to report back that we are deep into season 2 and it seems to be getting even better as it goes on bro. Very interesting show and constantly leaving cliff hangers luring you into the next episode.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Just wanted to report back that we are deep into season 2 and it seems to be getting even better as it goes on bro. Very interesting show and constantly leaving cliff hangers luring you into the next episode.
    Appreciate it! I'll put it on the list for sure.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Are all the previous threads gone?
    By Gmonkey in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 05:50 PM
  2. The BIG GUYS are not here...
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 03:52 PM
  3. are you kidding me??!!? read
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 09:04 PM
  4. What are your other hobbies?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 04:44 PM
Log in
Log in