Help with a bet...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Help with a bet...


    Okay I have a bet going on with some lifting buddies.......I think more people listen to rock/rap then classical when lifting.........what do you guys listen to????
    Back me on this guys........ I so don't want to be the towel keeper for a week (smelly guy towels YUCK)




    Yeah I know this isn't important stuff,but I needed to reach a large group of lifters.


  2. rock and/or rap for me

  3. YEAH!!!!!!! that's one for me!!!!! come on guys I need in put.....
    •   
       


  4. rock for me.. can't do the rap... sorry classical is more relaxation IMO

  5. Classical. Mozart's Requiem is great but I know I am in the minority.

  6. Rock/ Rap also

  7. rockish musik, but none of the new growling pop rock bull****

  8. I would listen to classical if it was that classical band that plays around the holidays. I forget the name but its really great stuff.

  9. beethoven kicks ass.
    bach, mozart, great stuff.

    but i do on occasion throw in some linkin park, metallica, ice cube, tupac.

  10. Aaahhhh it's 4 to 3........please don't subject a girl like me to sweaty guy towels!!!!!!!

  11. mostly classical.

    i downloaded a set of 25 mozart favorites, and it's usually those.

  12. oh no oh no oh no...I'm tied!!!!!! okay you guys have advice on 'smell' control LOL

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Head Nurse
    Okay I have a bet going on with some lifting buddies.......I think more people listen to rock/rap then classical when lifting.........what do you guys listen to????
    Back me on this guys........ I so don't want to be the towel keeper for a week (smelly guy towels YUCK)




    Yeah I know this isn't important stuff,but I needed to reach a large group of lifters.
    Heres the group I was thinking of!. Check them out. I love their music!,

    http://www.trans-siberian.com/index-main.php

  14. Hard AND fast ROCK!

  15. hard rock/heavy metal

  16. Only the heavy stuff!

  17. Rock, rap and hate music.

  18. rock here

  19. Hard Rock

  20. All right that's 6 more in my favor!!!!!!!!! Thank you everybody only 12 more hours to prove my point!!!!!!!!

  21. Rock/Heavy Metal, if it's any rap, then it has to be the hardcore gangsta **** with the raw sound.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I would listen to classical if it was that classical band that plays around the holidays. I forget the name but its really great stuff.
    I think that's Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I really enjoy their stuff. I'm pretty much a Rock-Metal guy. Pantera, Metallica, Slayer, Iced Earth, Motorhead, and White Zombie.

  23. Cool there's another one!!!!!!!!! hardcore music fans unite!!!!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Rock/Heavy Metal, if it's any rap, then it has to be the hardcore gangsta **** with the raw sound.
    Hope you're doing ok.........I'm praying for you. Thanks for your music vote!!!

  25. anything heavy.
  26. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    metal...nothing else will do.

  27. TRANCE!

    and old school metallica.....

  28. Heavy is right. Classical. Are you ****ing kidding me?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Heavy is right. Classical. Are you ****ing kidding me?

    That's what I was thinking. Only Hannibal Lector would enjoy the soothing sounds of classical whilst tearing **** up.

  30. Rock or techno/electronic in the gym Classical when I am studying.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Head Nurse
    Hope you're doing ok.........I'm praying for you. Thanks for your music vote!!!
    Thanks nurse. If you can provide a females perspective, I'd appreciate a post in my thread from you.

  32. Metal, but anything with a really hard bassline could get me going.

  33. One day the gym started playing French love songs from the 1940's - I mean like IN FRENCH!

    Everyone just stopped and started staring at each other until IRserge finally had them change the damn station.

    BP

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Thanks nurse. If you can provide a females perspective, I'd appreciate a post in my thread from you.
    I don't think either one of you would want my perspective.......I can really be harsh on both sides......if that's what you want let me know and I'll post.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by UHCougar05
    I think that's Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I really enjoy their stuff. I'm pretty much a Rock-Metal guy. Pantera, Metallica, Slayer, Iced Earth, Motorhead, and White Zombie.

    Look up!

  36. YES!!!!!!! just under 2 hours left and we're kick'n butt and takeing names!!!!!!!! Thanks for all your help guys!!!!!!

  37. look up?????

  38. rock and rap for me!

  39. Cool 1 more to join the club.....

  40. Thanks Everyone!!!!! I proved my point and for the next week it is the hardest rock and rap in my collection!! BWHAHAHAHA
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Wardog needs help with a 10 year old!
    By wardog in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 06:40 PM
  2. Need help with a transdermal mix....
    By drveejay11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 12:03 PM
  3. need some help with WinMX
    By Matt T in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 07:10 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 02:13 AM
  5. Need some help with tight hamstrings
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-31-2002, 07:21 AM
Log in
Log in