Help with a bet...

Head Nurse

Awards
Okay I have a bet going on with some lifting buddies.......I think more people listen to rock/rap then classical when lifting.........what do you guys listen to????
Back me on this guys........ I so don't want to be the towel keeper for a week (smelly guy towels YUCK)

Yeah I know this isn't important stuff,but I needed to reach a large group of lifters.

Head Nurse

Awards
YEAH!!!!!!! that's one for me!!!!! come on guys I need in put.....

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
rock for me.. can't do the rap... sorry classical is more relaxation IMO

size

Awards
  • Established
Classical. Mozart's Requiem is great but I know I am in the minority.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Rock/ Rap also

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
rockish musik, but none of the new growling pop rock bullshit

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would listen to classical if it was that classical band that plays around the holidays. I forget the name but its really great stuff.

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
beethoven kicks ass.
bach, mozart, great stuff.

but i do on occasion throw in some linkin park, metallica, ice cube, tupac.

Head Nurse

Awards
Aaahhhh it's 4 to 3........please don't subject a girl like me to sweaty guy towels!!!!!!!

bond697

Board Supporter
Awards
mostly classical.

i downloaded a set of 25 mozart favorites, and it's usually those.

Head Nurse

Awards
oh no oh no oh no...I'm tied!!!!!! okay you guys have advice on 'smell' control LOL

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay I have a bet going on with some lifting buddies.......I think more people listen to rock/rap then classical when lifting.........what do you guys listen to????
Back me on this guys........ I so don't want to be the towel keeper for a week (smelly guy towels YUCK)

Yeah I know this isn't important stuff,but I needed to reach a large group of lifters.
Heres the group I was thinking of!. Check them out. I love their music!,

http://www.trans-siberian.com/index-main.php

Head Nurse

Awards
All right that's 6 more in my favor!!!!!!!!! Thank you everybody only 12 more hours to prove my point!!!!!!!!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Rock/Heavy Metal, if it's any rap, then it has to be the hardcore gangsta **** with the raw sound.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I would listen to classical if it was that classical band that plays around the holidays. I forget the name but its really great stuff.
I think that's Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I really enjoy their stuff. I'm pretty much a Rock-Metal guy. Pantera, Metallica, Slayer, Iced Earth, Motorhead, and White Zombie.

Head Nurse

Awards
Cool there's another one!!!!!!!!! hardcore music fans unite!!!!!!

Head Nurse

Awards
Rock/Heavy Metal, if it's any rap, then it has to be the hardcore gangsta **** with the raw sound.
Hope you're doing ok.........I'm praying for you. Thanks for your music vote!!!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Heavy is right. Classical. Are you fucking kidding me?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Heavy is right. Classical. Are you fucking kidding me?

:icon_lol: :rofl: That's what I was thinking. Only Hannibal Lector would enjoy the soothing sounds of classical whilst tearing **** up.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Rock or techno/electronic in the gym Classical when I am studying.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Hope you're doing ok.........I'm praying for you. Thanks for your music vote!!!
Thanks nurse. If you can provide a females perspective, I'd appreciate a post in my thread from you.

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Metal, but anything with a really hard bassline could get me going.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
One day the gym started playing French love songs from the 1940's - I mean like IN FRENCH!

Everyone just stopped and started staring at each other until IRserge finally had them change the damn station.

BP

Head Nurse

Awards
Thanks nurse. If you can provide a females perspective, I'd appreciate a post in my thread from you.
I don't think either one of you would want my perspective.......I can really be harsh on both sides......if that's what you want let me know and I'll post.

Head Nurse

Awards
YES!!!!!!! just under 2 hours left and we're kick'n butt and takeing names!!!!!!!! Thanks for all your help guys!!!!!!

Head Nurse

Awards
Thanks Everyone!!!!! I proved my point and for the next week it is the hardest rock and rap in my collection!! BWHAHAHAHA

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Heavy metal..... so i guess "rock" would be my vote.

ManBeast