Wanted to bring this to light

Country

Awards
I keep getting shots taken at me that its not me in my pics why i have no idea. I know the answers of some of my posts i post so members get active. I think ive done nothing but try and help. I don't claim to be some big time ifbb pro im barely making it but as i just pointed out to a membet for no reason is saying its not me to clear it up if anyone doubts it tell me how many fingers ud like me to hold up at the gym tomorrow and ill post it thst should take care of it. Im not on here acting like im the **** i try and help each membet as much as i can thsts what our community is about. Thsts all i wanted to say. I apologize to vent

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hold up 7 fingers , with your right hand, while benching 500lbs. That should settle it.

;)

Newth

Awards
If you want to post a pic with fingers you could win with one, but to be honest I would rather see your back, those wings are awesome.
I get that BF levels look very different at your size so cant really comment but damn your lower abs are vascular though.
This site is very recreational compared to many.
I get what you mean about getting people active, the first time I saw a post from you on cycle stack questions I replied with a recreational answer and you replied with a professional answer but that isn't a common topic around here.
I'm six months back into learning after near twenty years off, you remind me of a lot of things I learnt years ago.
Nice bunch of posts today also.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No comment on the back, damn!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I only got one thing to say....Damn brother, thats amazing

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I know its frustrating that some people just keep attacking. I dont get why people do sh1t like that. They're unhappy about themselves or their life or something so they gotta get online and give someone else a hard time. I just wouldnt worry about it. I know you're being helpful as hell since coming on here and thats what this is all about really. Just keep doing you. Fck the rest

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I know its frustrating that some people just keep attacking. I dont get why people do sh1t like that. They're unhappy about themselves or their life or something so they gotta get online and give someone else a hard time. I just wouldnt worry about it. I know you're being helpful as hell since coming on here and thats what this is all about really. Just keep doing you. Fck the rest
Agreed , I've seen only a few posts from him but they were filled with solid info. And the haters are usually the ones who regurgitate some BS they read elsewhere with 0 experience and put people down for not following how they think sh1t should be ran . Plus they don't look to be in a spot where they should be giving any kind of gear advice, but to the OP keep doing what you're doing man don't need to prove nothing to no one.

Newth

Awards
Damn that is some width, very nice.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think what people are having an issue with is that you keep making threads that are word for word taken from articles without giving credit where credit is due. You have to give sources if it’s not your content

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This all day everyday. Who cares if some stranger on the internet doesn't believe your photo. Focus on the ones that will support you.

Country

Awards
I think what people are having an issue with is that you keep making threads that are word for word taken from articles without giving credit where credit is due. You have to give sources if it’s not your content
My bad yea their all from basskilleronline ill make sure i put that my bad bass wouldn't care lol known him for 20plus yrs lol but point taken

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Now I gotta go do more pullups, thanks a lot
My thoughts exactly. After i saw this i went and took a back pic just to see and felt a little dejected afterwards lmao. But thats just extra motivation to get huge now

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My thoughts exactly. After i saw this i went and took a back pic just to see and felt a little dejected afterwards lmao. But thats just extra motivation to get huge now
I know lol my backs my strong point, and I was like damn, i need more work. I went down in my basement and strapped on a 25lb plate and did a bunch of sets till I got to 75 And quit. Now I'm doing beer curls

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know lol my backs my strong point, and I was like damn, i need more work. I went down in my basement and strapped on a 25lb plate and did a bunch of sets till I got to 75 And quit. Now I'm doing beer curls
I'm trying an easier method:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Heavy rack pulls weighted pull ups bb rows
Rack pulls followed by rows is my start to every workout I usually follow up with pull ups or pulldowns but I only get thickness, no width. On gear it wasn't a issue but I been off for 3+ years and nothing makes my lats come out any more

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Rack pulls followed by rows is my start to every workout I usually follow up with pull ups or pulldowns but I only get thickness, no width. On gear it wasn't a issue but I been off for 3+ years and nothing makes my lats come out any more
You've been off for 3+ years? What made you decide to come off and stay off if you dont mind me asking?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Life. Broke my ankles and came off, half assed pct. Drank and poped perks. Got rid of all the bad **** and been on the fence since. Funny thing is I didn't loose any weight for the first 2 years, I changed in appearance but maintain the weight. Jist recently started dropping weight and going back on once I know I can commit

Country

Awards
Life. Broke my ankles and came off, half assed pct. Drank and poped perks. Got rid of all the bad **** and been on the fence since. Funny thing is I didn't loose any weight for the first 2 years, I changed in appearance but maintain the weight. Jist recently started dropping weight and going back on once I know I can commit
Wish the best of luck bro itll come right back.