Body wash and deodorant

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve never seen unscented right guard spray.
It's because it's spray on. It works great for areas other than your arms. I used it when I played football. I went from smelling like a dumpster in China Town on a hot summer day, after games, to smelling only slightly bad. Made a big difference with the ladies when I went to "celebrate" ;) the wins

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's because it's spray on. It works great for areas other than your arms. I used it when I played football. I went from smelling like a dumpster in China Town on a hot summer day, after games, to smelling only slightly bad. Made a big difference with the ladies when I went to "celebrate" ;) the wins
Here’s the EWG rating on that: 6/10 where 10 is the worst for chemical absorption and health risk.
IMG_5150.JPG

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just meant in any stores where I live...all the stores carry is the scented one.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I been using it for years, are you saying its bad?
Download the Environmental Working Group EWG app called Healthy Living. This app was recommended by Charles Poliquin and is used to look up (or scan) foods and cosmetics. It rates them according to ingredient safety on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 is great and 10 means it contains chemicals that are proven to affect your health.

Your’s was rated a 6.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Old spice body wash (original or swagger) and Dove clean comfort antiperspirant/deodorant. For really hot and humid days, I'll use a talc powder (Pinaud Clubman or Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood) on my torso and back of my legs where I sweat a lot.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really enjoying Old Spice Captain right now.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Old spice body wash (original or swagger) and Dove clean comfort antiperspirant/deodorant. For really hot and humid days, I'll use a talc powder (Pinaud Clubman or Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood) on my torso and back of my legs where I sweat a lot.
I use clean comfort occasionally...loved swagger til they changed the smell.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Liked the smell but made my arms burn
I have to switch every few months. Ive been that way since Middle school lol. The next up is def. the Degree adventure series. I love the V-12 and Everest scents.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyman Jack and Tom's. Both are aluminum free deodorant.

I do not use BodyWash. I use the bar of soap. Prefer Irish Spring. Just Old School scrub it everywhere like cleaning a small block Chevy.