Unbalance broads

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Unbalance broads

One scenario every time I'm alone in the parking lot at work- walking. This broad keeps driving up close to me. If I lose my cool whats out of line if she hits me?

2. ok what... bend her over and plow her? Obviously im not going to rip her head off and shove her head up her p****. F***in broads hate this s*** at the work place. Broads have no limits!
    •   

3. Uhm. She like. Likes you.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?
    •   

4. She waits in her car until your walking by and then drives by you real slow.
    ????

5. She's gonna put you in a hole and make you rub lotion on

6. Why would ya lose ya cool? You know instinctively if she’s doin it to annoy you or doin it to check you out? If she’s doin it to check you out is she hot? If she’s not hot, would you take her somewhere an smash her anyway then deny it if she tells her friends? LOL

7. How many girls have you kissed? And how old are you?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

8. Shes been flirting with me at work. Pure highschool s*** etc etc. Shes in her 20s. Shes hot, but its pointless. Lives with her fiance so never reacted to her for years, never. Couple months before she got married, she started beefing with me, with work, meetings, any opportunity. So i just dropped the brick wall, and only talk when it comes to work. Now when im in the parking lot alone, walking to the building... She would accelerate towards me barely hitting me. Her f**kery is snow balling bad. Trouble. When i wrote this thread i was on the verge of snapping, couldnt talk about it at work, and did not want to respond to her. F*** it now... ill just get the police involved if she fks up and hits me with her car. Not much you can do with a broad like that.

9. Ya know... who wants to get hit by a car?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    Ya know... who wants to get hit by a car?
    Nuke her from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

tumblr_inline_p8g6f05RYr1st8iub_400.gif

Or gift her a pet spider...

aRDGsDC.gif
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    Shes been flirting with me at work. Pure highschool s*** etc etc. Shes in her 20s. Shes hot, but its pointless. Lives with her fiance so never reacted to her for years, never. Couple months before she got married, she started beefing with me, with work, meetings, any opportunity. So i just dropped the brick wall, and only talk when it comes to work. Now when im in the parking lot alone, walking to the building... She would accelerate towards me barely hitting me. Her f**kery is snow balling bad. Trouble. When i wrote this thread i was on the verge of snapping, couldnt talk about it at work, and did not want to respond to her. F*** it now... ill just get the police involved if she fks up and hits me with her car. Not much you can do with a broad like that.
    Man, If she's hot, I'd ****in destroy her while on cycle an just wreck her for every other dude on the planet LOL

12. Do it like the first guy.

Joke aside, I would tell her I'm gay. Problem solved.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

13. Start defecating yourself at work... I'm sure she will leave you alone

14. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    Start defecating yourself at work... I'm sure she will leave you alone
    Well, THAT -and telling her he is gay! Double win! LMAO!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

15. Thanks guys! ill go nuke her from space and send gift boxes of spiders (this is not bad lol) say im gay and S*** myself. Problem is the little S**** at work I cant tell there preference and they smell and wear the same clothes all the time.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Onthadoor View Post
    Man, If she's hot, I'd ****in destroy her while on cycle an just wreck her for every other dude on the planet LOL
    come work with me lol

17. Show her pictures of fat men you are in love with and ask her to pick one. Say you can’t decide.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Want to know more?

18. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    How many girls have you kissed? And how old are you?

that thread!

19. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Show her pictures of fat men you are in love with and ask her to pick one. Say you can’t decide.

20. shes on war mode right now and what sucks I wasn't even trying for her. I have made my mistakes in the past never again.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    shes on war mode right now and what sucks I wasn't even trying for her. I have made my mistakes in the past never again.
    I have to admit.. I kind of wish I had your problem on one hand, the right one (I'm righty, ewww), and on the other hand, nope.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Want to know more?

22. trouble lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Do it like the first guy.

Joke aside, I would tell her I'm gay. Problem solved.
    stupid guy should have had his gun out BEFORE jumping in...lucky he didn't get shot!!!

if ya gonna do it, do it right!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do I have average or broad shoulder?
    By fltk in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-25-2016, 04:01 PM
  2. broading my supplement horizon
    By chiguy80 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-09-2014, 06:38 PM
  3. Broad Jump and Vertical help
    By DV663 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 09:17 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 10:41 AM
  5. Official Vertical and Broad Jump #'s today...
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 11:30 PM