Unbalance broads

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
One scenario every time I'm alone in the parking lot at work- walking. This broad keeps driving up close to me. If I lose my cool whats out of line if she hits me?

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
ok what... bend her over and plow her? Obviously im not going to rip her head off and shove her head up her p****. F***in broads hate this s*** at the work place. Broads have no limits!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Uhm. She like. Likes you.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She waits in her car until your walking by and then drives by you real slow.
????

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
She's gonna put you in a hole and make you rub lotion on

Onthadoor

Onthadoor

Awards
Why would ya lose ya cool? You know instinctively if she’s doin it to annoy you or doin it to check you out? If she’s doin it to check you out is she hot? If she’s not hot, would you take her somewhere an smash her anyway then deny it if she tells her friends? LOL

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many girls have you kissed? And how old are you?

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Shes been flirting with me at work. Pure highschool s*** etc etc. Shes in her 20s. Shes hot, but its pointless. Lives with her fiance so never reacted to her for years, never. Couple months before she got married, she started beefing with me, with work, meetings, any opportunity. So i just dropped the brick wall, and only talk when it comes to work. Now when im in the parking lot alone, walking to the building... She would accelerate towards me barely hitting me. Her f**kery is snow balling bad. Trouble. When i wrote this thread i was on the verge of snapping, couldnt talk about it at work, and did not want to respond to her. F*** it now... ill just get the police involved if she fks up and hits me with her car. Not much you can do with a broad like that.

Onthadoor

Onthadoor

Awards
Shes been flirting with me at work. Pure highschool s*** etc etc. Shes in her 20s. Shes hot, but its pointless. Lives with her fiance so never reacted to her for years, never. Couple months before she got married, she started beefing with me, with work, meetings, any opportunity. So i just dropped the brick wall, and only talk when it comes to work. Now when im in the parking lot alone, walking to the building... She would accelerate towards me barely hitting me. Her f**kery is snow balling bad. Trouble. When i wrote this thread i was on the verge of snapping, couldnt talk about it at work, and did not want to respond to her. F*** it now... ill just get the police involved if she fks up and hits me with her car. Not much you can do with a broad like that.
Man, If she's hot, I'd ****in destroy her while on cycle an just wreck her for every other dude on the planet LOL

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do it like the first guy.

Joke aside, I would tell her I'm gay. Problem solved.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Start defecating yourself at work... I'm sure she will leave you alone

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start defecating yourself at work... I'm sure she will leave you alone
Well, THAT -and telling her he is gay! Double win! LMAO!

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! ill go nuke her from space and send gift boxes of spiders (this is not bad lol) say im gay and S*** myself. Problem is the little S**** at work I cant tell there preference and they smell and wear the same clothes all the time.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Show her pictures of fat men you are in love with and ask her to pick one. Say you can’t decide.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
shes on war mode right now and what sucks I wasn't even trying for her. I have made my mistakes in the past never again.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
shes on war mode right now and what sucks I wasn't even trying for her. I have made my mistakes in the past never again.
I have to admit.. I kind of wish I had your problem on one hand, the right one (I'm righty, ewww), and on the other hand, nope.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do it like the first guy.

Joke aside, I would tell her I'm gay. Problem solved.
stupid guy should have had his gun out BEFORE jumping in...lucky he didn't get shot!!!

if ya gonna do it, do it right!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
She's hot and checking you out and your mad. You need therapy

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Lol shes married and its in the works place. When things go south, which it will. Its going to be trouble. I want nothing to do with her besides work. Its bad enough already. The broad is accelerating at me with her car barely hitting me and thats with me moving.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How the **** did I miss this glorious thread?!?! Yeah, don't **** her. Anybody telling you to do so has never been in the situation. I made the wrong decision thinking it was guilt-free sex and still have to keep blocking new emails and phone numbers (she keeps getting new ones!) and it was like 7 years ago. You put your **** in crazy and they don't go away.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
How the **** did I miss this glorious thread?!?! Yeah, don't **** her. Anybody telling you to do so has never been in the situation. I made the wrong decision thinking it was guilt-free sex and still have to keep blocking new emails and phone numbers (she keeps getting new ones!) and it was like 7 years ago. You put your **** in crazy and they don't go away.
lol I agree. Balance is key. That's messed up. I don't think that broad has any limits!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol I agree. Balance is key. That's messed up. I don't think that broad has any limits!
Yeah, she's bipolar and did some time in prison. I was not a smart man.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, she's bipolar and did some time in prison. I was not a smart man.
Too bad she didn't suffer from memory loss, you could really f*ck with her... sorry. I'm being evil at the moment.

Ok, I feel better now.
No, really...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's how I feel about the car sales woman who keeps calling, texting, and "paging" me. Who knew you could get a page on a smart phone?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's how I feel about the car sales woman who keeps calling, texting, and "paging" me. Who knew you could get a page on a smart phone?
Do they even still make pagers? Was the page "911 need D"?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do they even still make pagers? Was the page "911 need D"?
I think only drug dealers use pagers now. It was just a text from a different number saying "Page from xxx-xxx-xxxx" very weird. Lol

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This broad still bother you?
It's become way less frequent, but every few months I'll get a call from a number I don't know (random clients call so I have to answer) or an email will end up in my gmail spam folder. It's actually a pain to block somebody. I had to download AT&T call protect to block on my phone since the usual block simply sent the caller to voicemail. Yahoo email allows you to straight up block somebody, but "blocking" on gmail only send them to your spam folder.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
It's become way less frequent, but every few months I'll get a call from a number I don't know (random clients call so I have to answer) or an email will end up in my gmail spam folder. It's actually a pain to block somebody. I had to download AT&T call protect to block on my phone since the usual block simply sent the caller to voicemail. Yahoo email allows you to straight up block somebody, but "blocking" on gmail only send them to your spam folder.
haha she caught feelings for bobo eh? Yeah I don't think women have control... when they want something, anything in general - they have to get it. Its like a 5 year old having a tantrum on gears lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
haha she caught feelings for bobo eh? Yeah I don't think women have control... when they want something, anything in general - they have to get it. Its like a 5 year old having a tantrum on gears lol
Wait a mo-ment... what's this bobo you speak of?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No feelings, just insane lol. I've seen guys do the same thing. Just people in general thinking they can get whatever they want.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
No feelings, just insane lol. I've seen guys do the same thing. Just people in general thinking they can get whatever they want.
Crazy broad. I would hold back on giving her bobo too. Getting your phone blown up is not cool.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crazy broad. I would hold back on giving her bobo too. Getting your phone blown up is not cool.
To get rid of her, just give her Bobo in all the wrong places, ears, eyes, armpit...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EasyEJL Training Forum 0
Training Forum 27
General Chat 2