Rant your heart out

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Rant your heart out

At the risk of potential blow up or closure, I am going to start this thread anyway.. Let's see if people are willing to contribute.

Ground Rules:

1) Only rants (memes are always allowed)
    2) Don't advice (you can concur or disagree)
    3) Don't be judgemental or disrespect fellow AM brother

2. Getting some people in here @Studhorse @Rocket3015 @justhere4comm @SFreed @hairygrandpa (though you're a happy man)

Took my preworkout yesterday and right after that my wife said, she has to to the bank. So, I had to take care of my son with all the stims in my body. ****n waste of a good gym time
    •   

3. In for some solid rants. I hate when people **** themselves in the squat rack
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

4. No mention for me? I have half a mind to rant about that...
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    No mention for me? I have half a mind to rant about that...
    I thought you were a happy fellow. Welcome aboard. lol..
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I thought you were a happy fellow. Welcome aboard. lol..
    Haha, Iím just kidding. I am happy, but I do admittedly enjoy a good rant now and then.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    In for some solid rants. I hate when people **** themselves in the squat rack
    Can we get some people in here, my lord?

8. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Haha, I’m just kidding. I am happy, but I do admittedly enjoy a good rant now and then.
    I am miserable and stinky like a fart that never left an Air Conditioned room

9. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I am miserable and stinky like a fart that never left an Air Conditioned room
    I will start with a rant.

Topic: People who don't understand the First Amendment.

Rant: How can people not know that the First Amendment protects people from facing repercussions from THE GOVERNMENT for exercising free speech. This in no way means that a person can say or do whatever they want whenever they want without facing any penalties or having any repercussions from other people. The current example is people claiming that the NFL is violating athletes' "First Amendment rights" by not allowing them to kneel/protest/etc during the national anthem. No, that's not what the First Amendment is. There is no constitutional right that allows employees to stage protests or make political demonstrations while at work against the wishes of their employers, using their employer's platform. There would be an arguable case for a violation if the league didn't allow players to protest on their own time, but that's not what this is. Think about it logically; you try to protest at your work if your boss doesn't want to and then say they can't do anything because it's your "First Amendment right." Try taking a knee before serving customers as a waiter and see what happens. Also, how are people criticizing the NFL for "pandering to their fanbase?" That's literally exactly what a business is supposed to do in a capitalistic economy; listen to what the customers want and do it. People forget that the NFL, and all sports, are, at the end of the day, entertainment, players are employees/performers, and fans are customers. The league's job is to make money, not to be some sort of political/social champion; they have no obligation to do this. If they want to, they can, but their bottom line and first priority is to make money, of course. No rights are being violated, and players are now even allowed to stay in the locker room if they don't want to stand for the anthem (as standing is arguably political itself). Also, how can Kerr (NBA coach) criticize the NFL for this new policy when the NBA's policy is the same, except doesn't even allow players to stay in the locker room. Hypocrite much?

/rant.

Good start?
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

10. I'm living the dream.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

11. All my diets visualized:

Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

12. @jtmass @SFreed I see how it is both you guys forget to let me know about this...
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I'm living the dream.
    That is a rant thread! Go away, you are disturbing our unhappiness!

14. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    @jtmass @SFreed I see how it is both you guys forget to let me know about this...
    I pulled up the old tag list. I'm lazy and can't be depended on
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

15. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Well we already know that
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

16. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    But unlike @jtmass, I have never shyt myself in the squat rack
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

17. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    @jtmass @SFreed I see how it is both you guys forget to let me know about this...
    oh shoot. my bad. This shouldn't have happened...

18. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    lol.. my defense: I had the pre-workout meal and couldn't shyte because I had to gym on time and come back on time for my wife to leave for her workout and since we don't have a caretaker for my son, somebody has to be home.. God, I am so restricted and don't have fukn time to breath..

See, how I turned it into a rant
  19. BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

20. I hate it when people waste their lives b1thcing and moaning about things.

I am not happy unless I am a little unhappy.

21. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    This is only because you don't REALLY squat. The empty bar never made anyone sh1t themselves.

22. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    I hate it when people waste their lives b1thcing and moaning about things.

I am not happy unless I am a little unhappy.
    Let me remind you how fat you are.
    Happy?

23. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Let me remind you how fat you are.
    Happy?
    The sweet sting of unhappy happiness.

Please sir, may I have another?

24. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    The sweet sting of unhappy happiness.

Please sir, may I have another?
    @hairygrandpa serve it on a platter
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cholesterol quiz: Is your diet hurting your heart?
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 04:48 PM
  2. Do you make decisions with your heart or your mind ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 09:50 PM
  3. A reminder to guard your heart
    By TheCrownedOne in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 10:30 AM