Rant your heart out

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At the risk of potential blow up or closure, I am going to start this thread anyway.. Let's see if people are willing to contribute.

Ground Rules:

1) Only rants (memes are always allowed)
2) Don't advice (you can concur or disagree)
3) Don't be judgemental or disrespect fellow AM brother

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Getting some people in here Studhorse Rocket3015 justhere4comm SFreed hairygrandpa (though you're a happy man)

Took my preworkout yesterday and right after that my wife said, she has to to the bank. So, I had to take care of my son with all the stims in my body. ****n waste of a good gym time

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for some solid rants. I hate when people **** themselves in the squat rack

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No mention for me? I have half a mind to rant about that... ;)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am miserable and stinky like a fart that never left an Air Conditioned room
I will start with a rant.

Topic: People who don't understand the First Amendment.

Rant: How can people not know that the First Amendment protects people from facing repercussions from THE GOVERNMENT for exercising free speech. This in no way means that a person can say or do whatever they want whenever they want without facing any penalties or having any repercussions from other people. The current example is people claiming that the NFL is violating athletes' "First Amendment rights" by not allowing them to kneel/protest/etc during the national anthem. No, that's not what the First Amendment is. There is no constitutional right that allows employees to stage protests or make political demonstrations while at work against the wishes of their employers, using their employer's platform. There would be an arguable case for a violation if the league didn't allow players to protest on their own time, but that's not what this is. Think about it logically; you try to protest at your work if your boss doesn't want to and then say they can't do anything because it's your "First Amendment right." Try taking a knee before serving customers as a waiter and see what happens. Also, how are people criticizing the NFL for "pandering to their fanbase?" That's literally exactly what a business is supposed to do in a capitalistic economy; listen to what the customers want and do it. People forget that the NFL, and all sports, are, at the end of the day, entertainment, players are employees/performers, and fans are customers. The league's job is to make money, not to be some sort of political/social champion; they have no obligation to do this. If they want to, they can, but their bottom line and first priority is to make money, of course. No rights are being violated, and players are now even allowed to stay in the locker room if they don't want to stand for the anthem (as standing is arguably political itself). Also, how can Kerr (NBA coach) criticize the NFL for this new policy when the NBA's policy is the same, except doesn't even allow players to stay in the locker room. Hypocrite much?

/rant.

Good start?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan hairygrandpa Dirty Dan UnicornDrpns Jebrook Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso 123abcabcabc cwages TheMyth

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All my diets visualized:

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
jtmass SFreed I see how it is both you guys forget to let me know about this...

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jtmass SFreed I see how it is both you guys forget to let me know about this...
I pulled up the old tag list. I'm lazy and can't be depended on

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I pulled up the old tag list. I'm lazy and can't be depended on
But unlike jtmass, I have never shyt myself in the squat rack

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol.. my defense: I had the pre-workout meal and couldn't shyte because I had to gym on time and come back on time for my wife to leave for her workout and since we don't have a caretaker for my son, somebody has to be home.. God, I am so restricted and don't have fukn time to breath..

See, how I turned it into a rant

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hate it when people waste their lives b1thcing and moaning about things.

I am not happy unless I am a little unhappy.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is only because you don't REALLY squat. The empty bar never made anyone sh1t themselves.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate it when people waste their lives b1thcing and moaning about things.

I am not happy unless I am a little unhappy.
Let me remind you how fat you are.
Happy?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll follow for a good read and entertainment!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate those silent readers who follow a thread for entertainment.
;)

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
The other day I was waiting to get in the squat rack, so I was stretching yada yada yada.. there’s this kid in there.. probably 140 pounds soaking wet with 315 on the rack doing these little quarter reps... he must’ve did like 8 sets... smh

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
People, Use your Turn Signals !!

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Modern day social justice warriors and whiners = pussies. YES I'M Farking OLD!
Get the feck off my lawn!

Growing up in the 70's/80's was awesome, people today are generally cuck pussies. Ok, rant over :)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate it that I have a huge lump in my ball sack from surgery that’s making it so I can’t lift right now. My balls and penis look like they are someone else’s that is much darker than me

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
People, Use your Turn Signals !!
I hate people who don't read the rules and give advice when it is strictly prohibited!

Haha, kidding of course. I hate people who don't use turn signals. Throw me a bone people.

Or how about this. You spend your day ranting about all the stuff that goes on, and then someone puts up a forum for you to talk about your grievances and...you've got nothing.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Modern day social justice warriors and whiners = pussies. YES I'M Farking OLD!
Get the feck off my lawn!

Growing up in the 70's/80's was awesome, people today are generally cuck pussies. Ok, rant over :)
In one hand...I am with you. On the other hand...Ive seen the Karate Kid. It doesn't portray our generation as bei g anything to be afraid of.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hate people who don't read the rules and give advice when it is strictly prohibited!

Haha, kidding of course. I hate people who don't use turn signals. Throw me a bone people.

Or how about this. You spend your day ranting about all the stuff that goes on, and then someone puts up a forum for you to talk about your grievances and...you've got nothing.
I ride my bike to work. Double down on turn signals and how about I raise you STOPPING AT RED LIGHTS. :)

Genuflect. Amen.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ride my bike to work. Double down on turn signals and how about I raise you STOPPING AT RED LIGHTS. :)

Genuflect. Amen.
I hate bike riders who ride down the road like they are in a car. I mean, come on. I don't feel safe in a real car with all the drivers out there texting and going over lines, etc. Bikers may be right most of the time - I mean, I know the rules - but the rules don't always apply if you get hit by a car because you wanted yo act special.

Man, I never realized what a grump I am.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
In to contribute later. Mad cause im too busy to now

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This pisses me off...IMG_1443.JPG They’ve been there for 20+ mins.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In one hand...I am with you. On the other hand...Ive seen the Karate Kid. It doesn't portray our generation as bei g anything to be afraid of.
billy jack was much much much cooler!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hate nasty asses who throw shytty diapers in parking lots....

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just came back from paying a settlement to get rid of a lawsuit. Those fugging lawyers with connection to high level politicians, dam!
Fired two thieving employees (blatantly stole money from me), got sued by THEM (the father of one has political connections) and paid 12k in damages for "unjustified firing without notice".
Living in Bananaland has its downs too. Now the scum, besides having the stolen money, have 12k on top. Awesome! Gonna fill my bathtub with ice cold water, then dip repeatedly my raped butthole.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You have money for ice in your bathtub?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have money for ice in your bathtub?
Sh1t, you right. I'm low on ice cubes. Will skip the bath and use single cubes directly on the starfish.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Just came back from paying a settlement to get rid of a lawsuit. Those fugging lawyers with connection to high level politicians, dam!
Fired two thieving employees (blatantly stole money from me), got sued by THEM (the father of one has political connections) and paid 12k in damages for "unjustified firing without notice".
Living in Bananaland has its downs too. Now the scum, besides having the stolen money, have 12k on top. Awesome! Gonna fill my bathtub with ice cold water, then dip repeatedly my raped butthole.
Court sucks dude... I got court coming up too and stressed the f out about it

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had to go late to the gym late yesterday. I don’t like going when there’s crowd because I have to wait for my turn and see people do stupid shyt with the weights. Annoys the fck out of me. Was my leg day and went at 7:30PM peak time. I see a guy sitting on the leg press machine and texting on the phone after each set. Stood in front of him and starred at him for 15secs. Got pissed off and asked him if he’s done. The mofo gives me the attitude look that says “you’re not the only person working out here”. Fckn ahole looks like a bodybuilder and he’s half repping 315lbs on leg press.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It happens here (India) a lot.