Rant your heart out

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    Whoosh! IT went Completely over my head. I thought you were serious.

He said he reads in German. I was going to mention some excellent German novels too.
    I meant I have to look up all suggestions and find the same titles in German. I had plenty German literature at school, like Kant, Brecht and alike.
    Contemporary, Sebastian Fitzek is the most promising German writer, see if you find something from him in English, like "Therapy".
    For fiction, Thariot is enjoyable, look his works up too.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

2. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Well, the reality in fiction is more real because real reality is more fiction than fiction.
    But if the reality in fiction is more "real" than reality, and reality is more fiction than fiction, doesnt that make reality into fiction, which makes it even more real then?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    But if the reality in fiction is more "real" than reality, and reality is more fiction than fiction, doesnt that make reality into fiction, which makes it even more real then?
    Well then, the more real becomes less fictional, and the real reality much less interesting, so the fictional reality really more real.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

4. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Well then, the more real becomes less fictional, and the real reality much less interesting, so the fictional reality really more real.
    Ahh, so you are saying the fact that reality is mire real than fiction makes it more fictional than reality and thus less real than fiction. I gotcha.

5. No. I really don't. I lied.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Ahh, so you are saying the fact that reality is mire real than fiction makes it more fictional than reality and thus less real than fiction. I gotcha.
    lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    No. I really don't. I lied.
    Really!? Haha.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

7. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    OK, here's a rant:

I hate when people have a problem and they come to you for help, and either of the following happens:

1. You start to explain how to solve their problem but it is more complicated than a single step and they lose interest and act like you didn't solve their problem because they are incapable of following more than one step.

2. They listen to your solution and then say, "well, that won't work" even though they've never tried it - usually because it would involve effort. Its like, alright, you asked my advice - there it is - if you don't want to listen, why ask?
    I don’t waste my time with those kind of people any more. It’s exhausting.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

8. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I hate those silent readers who follow a thread for entertainment.
    I hate those hairy grandpa's! lol
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I hate those hairy grandpa's! lol
    Those hairy grandpa’s what?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Well, the reality in fiction is more real because real reality is more fiction than fiction.
    Are we doing tongue twisters now? WTF

11. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Are we doing tongue twisters now? WTF
    @JT... have you seen Half Girlfriend? Been watching a lot of Bollywood movies lately! Love the music!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

12. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    @JT... have you seen Half Girlfriend? Been watching a lot of Bollywood movies lately! Love the music!
    No, I haven't. I am sure my wife has. I don't really get the time to watch and finish a movie (ranting). One thing that's good in most of the bollywood movies are the songs. The movie could be the crappy, but, the songs are superhits..

13. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    No, I haven't. I am sure my wife has. I don't really get the time to watch and finish a movie (ranting). One thing that's good in most of the bollywood movies are the songs. The movie could be the crappy, but, the songs are superhits..
    Definitely! The songs are pretty awesome and I listen to them when I want to meditate or focus on work! I love the song, Tu Hi Hai by Rahul Mishra!

14. I hate it when nobody can hear my safeword...

Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

15. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I hate it when nobody can hear my safeword...

I hate when my safe word is useless on the internet.... RED LIGHT! RED LIGHT! RED...
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Want to know more?

16. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Definitely! The songs are pretty awesome and I listen to them when I want to meditate or focus on work! I love the song, Tu Hi Hai by Rahul Mishra!
    Holy Crap! I just watched BANG! BANG! that blatant rip off of KNIGHT and DAY! with Tom Cruise, and they did it better lol.
    The story was awesome, the dancing and music was as well. Even the humor.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Want to know more?

17. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Holy Crap! I just watched BANG! BANG! that blatant rip off of KNIGHT and DAY! with Tom Cruise, and they did it better lol.
    The story was awesome, the dancing and music was as well. Even the humor.
    I watched the movie for like 15mins and went smh.. Yeah.. it is a rip off of Knight and Day. but, so much worse.. humor?? I guess you thought it was humor, but, they were serious.. lol..

Both the movies were crap.. Knight and Day was a bit watchable..

18. Quote Originally Posted by Power-Lift View Post
    Modern day social justice warriors and whiners = pussies. YES I'M Farking OLD!
    Get the feck off my lawn!

Growing up in the 70's/80's was awesome, people today are generally cuck pussies. Ok, rant over
    WORD!

19. I hate the workout on the half ball thing. The one that the trainer has people do weird movements on a squishy, uneven base. Then calls it functional and charges the housewife 75$.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I watched the movie for like 15mins and went smh.. Yeah.. it is a rip off of Knight and Day. but, so much worse.. humor?? I guess you thought it was humor, but, they were serious.. lol..

Both the movies were crap.. Knight and Day was a bit watchable..
    lMAO.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Want to know more?

21. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    "History is written by the victors"

-Unknown origins but attributed to Winston Churchill who wrote the words, inspired by
    "We will go down in history either as the world's greatest statesmen or its worst villains."

-Hermann Göring
    and we all know how that one turned out----undeniably!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

22. 29D1FF18-30FA-4581-A1E5-48E6DC30F402-3376-0000023821A80ECC.JPG
    “Don’t believe everything you read on the internet.” -Abe Lincoln
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cholesterol quiz: Is your diet hurting your heart?
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 04:48 PM
  2. Do you make decisions with your heart or your mind ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 09:50 PM
  3. A reminder to guard your heart
    By TheCrownedOne in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 10:30 AM