Rant your heart out

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Court sucks dude... I got court coming up too and stressed the f out about it
    My recommendation... AVOID at ALL cost! Seriously. Cut a deal -or something. Even if you are right -but without sufficient evidence.
    Once it goes to court, you'll never know the outcome -and the fugging costs can get sky high!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

2. I hate how i cant see any pictures on here
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    My recommendation... AVOID at ALL cost! Seriously. Cut a deal -or something. Even if you are right -but without sufficient evidence.
    Once it goes to court, you'll never know the outcome -and the fugging costs can get sky high!
    I cant avoid it. Its not that kind of court

4. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    I cant avoid it. Its not that kind of court
    Are you facing a firing squad ?
  5. Administrator

I'm afraid to post in here....lol

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Are you facing a firing squad ?
    Maybe lol. Not a firing squad but maybe a chunk of time

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    billy jack was much much much cooler!!!
    billy jack was the sh it!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

8. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Be remorseful from the beginning, maybe rubbing some chili under the eyes, not kidding. Escaped two trials this way with only some payment and social service.

9. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    That’s some serious shyt man. Hope all turns out okay for you

10. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Be remorseful from the beginning, maybe rubbing some chili under the eyes, not kidding. Escaped two trials this way with only some payment and social service.
    I am totally remorseful. Considering the nature of what happened. Its something i have trouble living with every day. Sucks cause they waited to do it til now and this happened back in October. Now literally everything in my life is fukked. Wy wife is having trouble with it as well which the extra stress is causing issues with us and the four kids being four kids doesnt really help when sh!t gets crazy. Dont get me wrong when sh!ts not crazy thats the best time i have is with my kids.

11. So. Fck anyone with a man bun.. or who is a vegan.. or who hates glutens.. fck all the ****ing douche waffle days tryna reinvent manhood because they fail at it.. look I'm a nerd.. I fail at man hood.. but you don't see me tryna recreate what manhood is and push in some dumb girly fat ass ****.. yes.. I'm sorry you had some eating disorder because of XY or z (cuz fck z that guy is a ***).. it's all everyone else's fault you ate because of emotion or w.e. I mean it's easy to be fat right?.. just eat whatever and don't expend caloriez.. should add up to 4-5k plus.. but that's not your fault.. being fat is genetic or w.e.

12. Quote Originally Posted by franks009 View Post
    I hate how i cant see any pictures on here
    That's probably because nobody's posted any pictures.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

13. No the memes are broken here also

14. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    I am totally remorseful. Considering the nature of what happened. Its something i have trouble living with every day. Sucks cause they waited to do it til now and this happened back in October. Now literally everything in my life is fukked. Wy wife is having trouble with it as well which the extra stress is causing issues with us and the four kids being four kids doesnt really help when sh!t gets crazy. Dont get me wrong when sh!ts not crazy thats the best time i have is with my kids.
    Gather your strength and face it. Be polite and remorseful. Don't show your muscles, use wide clothes. The rest is not in your hands.

15. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Gather your strength and face it. Be polite and remorseful. Don't show your muscles, use wide clothes. The rest is not in your hands.
    Dont show your muscles lol. Thats the same thought i had.

16. Am a douche waffle.. sorry errybody
  17. Rant your heart out

Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    So. Fck anyone with a man bun.. or who is a vegan.. or who hates glutens.. fck all the ****ing douche waffle days tryna reinvent manhood because they fail at it.. look I'm a nerd.. I fail at man hood.. but you don't see me tryna recreate what manhood is and push in some dumb girly fat ass ****.. yes.. I'm sorry you had some eating disorder because of XY or z (cuz fck z that guy is a ***).. it's all everyone else's fault you ate because of emotion or w.e. I mean it's easy to be fat right?.. just eat whatever and don't expend caloriez.. should add up to 4-5k plus.. but that's not your fault.. being fat is genetic or w.e.
    I canít haz the glutenz because of serious stomach issues, can I still be man? I do think I make up for it in meat and eggs though. I also sort of get annoyed by the people who do it as a fad, as people sometimes judge me and think I do it to be hip or think itís healthy, but I canít complain because the demand means more options and more availability for things like pizza and burgers for me at the end of the day. But most gluten-free things are just loaded with sugar, so not healthier haha. I donít think anyone should push their diet down other peoplesí throats.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    Am a douche waffle.. sorry errybody
    I hate unstable people who say "sorry" after a rant.

19. Idk man.. you tell me.. parameters of the thread implied I can say my thoughts

20. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I can’t haz the glutenz because of serious stomach issues, can I still be man? I do think I make up for it in meat and eggs though. I also sort of get annoyed by the people who do it as a fad, as people sometimes judge me and think I do it to be hip or think it’s healthy, but I can’t complain because the demand means more options and more availability for things like pizza and burgers for me at the end of the day. But most gluten-free things are just loaded with sugar, so not healthier haha. I don’t think anyone should push their diet down other peoples’ throats.
    Stop whining! There are people with allergies to fish and shellfish -and they are Eskimos, that is far worse. Do they complain?

21. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Stop whining! There are people with allergies to fish and shellfish -and they are Eskimos, that is far worse. Do they complain?
    They really drew a short stick in the genetic lottery. Thereís always someone who has it worse for sure. I wasnít really saying ďlook at me, feel for me,Ē just saying that not everyone who is gluten-free is a soy boy with a man bun.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

22. I hope everybody knows me by know, I'm kidding around... Eskimos with fish -and shellfish allergy...muhahaha

23. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I hope everybody knows me by know, I'm kidding around... Eskimos with fish -and shellfish allergy...muhahaha
    Haha. I know you're kidding; I just figured I'd rant, since that IS the purpose of this thread.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    Am a douche waffle.. sorry errybody
    It’s a rant thread brother.. what’s the sorry for..

25. Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    No the memes are broken here also
    The meme god, @hairygrandpa will shower is with something for sure
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cholesterol quiz: Is your diet hurting your heart?
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 04:48 PM
  2. Do you make decisions with your heart or your mind ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 09:50 PM
  3. A reminder to guard your heart
    By TheCrownedOne in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 11:30 AM