Rant your heart out

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I'll follow for a good read and entertainment!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. I hate those silent readers who follow a thread for entertainment.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   
       


  3. The other day I was waiting to get in the squat rack, so I was stretching yada yada yada.. thereís this kid in there.. probably 140 pounds soaking wet with 315 on the rack doing these little quarter reps... he mustíve did like 8 sets... smh

  4. In for the Rants!

  5. People, Use your Turn Signals !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    People, Use your Turn Signals !!
    Even there? I might smash someone over this. Hate it!

  7. Modern day social justice warriors and whiners = pussies. YES I'M Farking OLD!
    Get the feck off my lawn!

    Growing up in the 70's/80's was awesome, people today are generally cuck pussies. Ok, rant over

  8. I hate it that I have a huge lump in my ball sack from surgery thatís making it so I canít lift right now. My balls and penis look like they are someone elseís that is much darker than me
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    People, Use your Turn Signals !!
    I hate people who don't read the rules and give advice when it is strictly prohibited!

    Haha, kidding of course. I hate people who don't use turn signals. Throw me a bone people.

    Or how about this. You spend your day ranting about all the stuff that goes on, and then someone puts up a forum for you to talk about your grievances and...you've got nothing.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Power-Lift View Post
    Modern day social justice warriors and whiners = pussies. YES I'M Farking OLD!
    Get the feck off my lawn!

    Growing up in the 70's/80's was awesome, people today are generally cuck pussies. Ok, rant over
    In one hand...I am with you. On the other hand...Ive seen the Karate Kid. It doesn't portray our generation as bei g anything to be afraid of.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    I hate people who don't read the rules and give advice when it is strictly prohibited!

    Haha, kidding of course. I hate people who don't use turn signals. Throw me a bone people.

    Or how about this. You spend your day ranting about all the stuff that goes on, and then someone puts up a forum for you to talk about your grievances and...you've got nothing.
    I ride my bike to work. Double down on turn signals and how about I raise you STOPPING AT RED LIGHTS.

    Genuflect. Amen.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I ride my bike to work. Double down on turn signals and how about I raise you STOPPING AT RED LIGHTS.

    Genuflect. Amen.
    I hate bike riders who ride down the road like they are in a car. I mean, come on. I don't feel safe in a real car with all the drivers out there texting and going over lines, etc. Bikers may be right most of the time - I mean, I know the rules - but the rules don't always apply if you get hit by a car because you wanted yo act special.

    Man, I never realized what a grump I am.

  13. In to contribute later. Mad cause im too busy to now

  14. This pisses me off...IMG_1443.JPG Theyíve been there for 20+ mins.
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  15. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    In one hand...I am with you. On the other hand...Ive seen the Karate Kid. It doesn't portray our generation as bei g anything to be afraid of.
    billy jack was much much much cooler!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  16. I hate nasty asses who throw shytty diapers in parking lots....
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  17. Just came back from paying a settlement to get rid of a lawsuit. Those fugging lawyers with connection to high level politicians, dam!
    Fired two thieving employees (blatantly stole money from me), got sued by THEM (the father of one has political connections) and paid 12k in damages for "unjustified firing without notice".
    Living in Bananaland has its downs too. Now the scum, besides having the stolen money, have 12k on top. Awesome! Gonna fill my bathtub with ice cold water, then dip repeatedly my raped butthole.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  18. You have money for ice in your bathtub?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    You have money for ice in your bathtub?
    Sh1t, you right. I'm low on ice cubes. Will skip the bath and use single cubes directly on the starfish.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Sh1t, you right. I'm low on ice cubes. Will skip the bath and use single cubes directly on the starfish.
    Germans do some weird shyt.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Sh1t, you right. I'm low on ice cubes. Will skip the bath and use single cubes directly on the starfish.
    Lmao

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Just came back from paying a settlement to get rid of a lawsuit. Those fugging lawyers with connection to high level politicians, dam!
    Fired two thieving employees (blatantly stole money from me), got sued by THEM (the father of one has political connections) and paid 12k in damages for "unjustified firing without notice".
    Living in Bananaland has its downs too. Now the scum, besides having the stolen money, have 12k on top. Awesome! Gonna fill my bathtub with ice cold water, then dip repeatedly my raped butthole.
    Court sucks dude... I got court coming up too and stressed the f out about it

  23. Had to go late to the gym late yesterday. I don’t like going when there’s crowd because I have to wait for my turn and see people do stupid shyt with the weights. Annoys the fck out of me. Was my leg day and went at 7:30PM peak time. I see a guy sitting on the leg press machine and texting on the phone after each set. Stood in front of him and starred at him for 15secs. Got pissed off and asked him if he’s done. The mofo gives me the attitude look that says “you’re not the only person working out here”. Fckn ahole looks like a bodybuilder and he’s half repping 315lbs on leg press.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Sh1t, you right. I'm low on ice cubes. Will skip the bath and use single cubes directly on the starfish.
    Lmao.. starfish??!! Hahaha

  25. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Just came back from paying a settlement to get rid of a lawsuit. Those fugging lawyers with connection to high level politicians, dam!
    Fired two thieving employees (blatantly stole money from me), got sued by THEM (the father of one has political connections) and paid 12k in damages for "unjustified firing without notice".
    Living in Bananaland has its downs too. Now the scum, besides having the stolen money, have 12k on top. Awesome! Gonna fill my bathtub with ice cold water, then dip repeatedly my raped butthole.
    It happens here (India) a lot.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cholesterol quiz: Is your diet hurting your heart?
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 04:48 PM
  2. Do you make decisions with your heart or your mind ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 09:50 PM
  3. A reminder to guard your heart
    By TheCrownedOne in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 10:30 AM
Log in
Log in