How many girls have you kissed, and how old are you?

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    I once held a girls hand, was pretty radical.

    She might be pregnant now though?
    It wasn't a girl.
    And it wasn't her hand.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    It wasn't a girl.
    And it wasn't her hand.
    Well at least shes not pregnant

    Sent from my LG-LS998 using AnabolicMinds mobile app
    •   
       


  3. Did somebody let their 8 year old start a thread? wtf lol
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Did somebody let their 8 year old start a thread? wtf lol
    You did not answer the question!
    How many?
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  5. Do you want an overall number, or by country of origin?

    Sent from my SM-G935V using AnabolicMinds mobile app
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    You did not answer the question!
    How many?
    No clue. Guess I stopped counting when mouths started ending up on other body parts lol
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    No clue. Guess I stopped counting when mouths started ending up on other body parts lol
    That's when @DemntedCowboy usually married them
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Did somebody let their 8 year old start a thread? wtf lol
    At first I thought maybe @heyboy was back.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    That's when @DemntedCowboy usually married them
    Yeah, so
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  10. /New Thread

    How many boys have you kissed?
    Just one for me, was in hot tub with two chicks and a mate, two chicks said if we kissed they would kiss and more, had an alpha smooch with ma bro... girls laughed and said they were joking... bad times man... bad times.

    Did I catch the gayz? because year 7 was never the same again and when I think of that day my butthole puckers up... ready to take or defend... I do not know...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    /New Thread

    How many boys have you kissed?
    Just one for me, was in hot tub with two chicks and a mate, two chicks said if we kissed they would kiss and more, had an alpha smooch with ma bro... girls laughed and said they were joking... bad times man... bad times.

    Did I catch the gayz? because year 7 was never the same again and when I think of that day my butthole puckers up... ready to take or defend... I do not know...
    Kinda like a tootsie roll pop. The world may never know LOL
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
  12. How many girls have you kissed, and how old are you?


    Rofl you guys can always turn the dumb threads into good ones!

    I donít even know how many girls Iíve kissed so I know you guys sure donít. Haha
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  13. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Rofl you guys can always turn the dumb threads into good ones!

    I don’t even know how many girls I’ve kissed so I know you guys sure don’t. Haha
    Well this just got a h3ll of a lot more interesting
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  14. No ďone of them is your mom OPĒ comment yet? I am disappoint.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    No “one of them is your mom OP” comment yet? I am disappoint.
    One of them was your dad

    Gotcha

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    One of them was your dad

    Gotcha
    27AA52F2-E0D8-45AD-B1DA-08E72FDBCA2A-3991-00000361E6A38726.JPG
    Not that thereís anything wrong with that of course; you do you (and whoever else you fancy).
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    /New Thread

    How many boys have you kissed?
    Just one for me, was in hot tub with two chicks and a mate, two chicks said if we kissed they would kiss and more, had an alpha smooch with ma bro... girls laughed and said they were joking... bad times man... bad times.

    Did I catch the gayz? because year 7 was never the same again and when I think of that day my butthole puckers up... ready to take or defend... I do not know...
    How many ever or just today?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    27AA52F2-E0D8-45AD-B1DA-08E72FDBCA2A-3991-00000361E6A38726.JPG
    Not that there’s anything wrong with that of course; you do you (and whoever else you fancy).
    It's not gay if you bash them after, more of a dominance alpha male thing... so all good... just gotta work out who is bashing who?! ah **** we can't plan it, that makes it gay...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    How many ever or just today?
    Whatever you feel comfortable with telling us

    tqoaUFj.gif

  20. Anyone who knows they have kissed exactly 40 girls is probably a psychopath. I am pretty sure mine is less than 10 and I don't even know the exact number because that is such an odd thing to care about lol

  21. Wtf? Is this tje twilight zone? Who remebers how many girls they kissed? I dont remeber what i did last week

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Anyone who knows they have kissed exactly 40 girls is probably a psychopath. I am pretty sure mine is less than 10 and I don't even know the exact number because that is such an odd thing to care about lol
    Itís even creepier if they have a souvenir from each one. Makes me think of some Dexter s**t haha.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Wtf? Is this tje twilight zone? Who remebers how many girls they kissed? I dont remeber what i did last week
    You should cut back on the meth a little bit.

    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    You should cut back on the meth a little bit.

    Maybe he doesnít want to remember?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  25. I hate people who keep track of women they kissed like some kind of......... Oops. Wrong thread.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-31-2018, 07:32 AM
  2. how many prohormones have you done?
    By Bigdaz123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2014, 12:48 AM
  3. is it snowing where you live? and how much?
    By CrAzyOttER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 01:08 PM
  4. How many cycles have you run in the past year?
    By Redsky in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 12:27 PM
  5. How many cycles have you done this year?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 08:32 PM
Log in
Log in